FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Dissection

Profile Dissection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I’m looking for advice on my profile, the good, bad and ugly please.

Go for it

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hello, welcome to fab.

You might have realised by now that men are in the vast majority on the site put what I'm about to say in the context of that.

We aren't all here for the same thing. Lots of people are looking for relationships, lots for nsa and lots aren't looking for sex at all.

"I won't bite unless you ask" is the single most over used phrase in profiles on here. If you want to be the guy who stands out don't use it.

You say you can't be expected to show a face picture but your avatar is your face.

Due to men being in the majority you might wait quite some time for women to message you first.

My rules my way. While I appreciate that you don't want to compromise yourself swinging is very much a two way street and about respecting other people's boundaries. I feel that phrase gives the impression of someone who wouldn't do that.

All that sounds quite negative but I think you're on the right track.

Good luck.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Good advice so far, there are just a few things I would add.

More photos may help. You don't need a public face pic but be willing to send it privately quite early on in messaging. Lots of cock pics and action shots are often a turn off for many.

I would lose the part about "we are all here for the same thing". Actually we aren't! Some are looking for fwbs and repeat meets. Some want just a quick fuck. Some want cuckold and/or hot wife meets. The variety is huge!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

one thing that does draw attention to your profile and possibly attract messages is interacting on the forum. Especially if people have taken the trouble to answer your post.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hello, welcome to fab.

You might have realised by now that men are in the vast majority on the site put what I'm about to say in the context of that.

We aren't all here for the same thing. Lots of people are looking for relationships, lots for nsa and lots aren't looking for sex at all.

"I won't bite unless you ask" is the single most over used phrase in profiles on here. If you want to be the guy who stands out don't use it.

You say you can't be expected to show a face picture but your avatar is your face.

Due to men being in the majority you might wait quite some time for women to message you first.

My rules my way. While I appreciate that you don't want to compromise yourself swinging is very much a two way street and about respecting other people's boundaries. I feel that phrase gives the impression of someone who wouldn't do that.

All that sounds quite negative but I think you're on the right track.

Good luck."

Thank you both for your comments. I’ve made some changes, well taken the bits you commented on out lol. I’m not very good at selling myself.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic