FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can I improve/ get meets?

How can I improve/ get meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on Fab for a while now and still not met anyone which sucks. I get views on my profile but no one really messages me.

Take a look on my profile and let me know what I could change and improve.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

More pics, better profile as it doesn’t really say a lot.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

No pictures and childish avatar instant delete I'm afraid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to keep it a secret? Why?

"No pictures and childish avatar instant delete I'm afraid."

I do have pictures, discretion is important to me.

"Have to keep it a secret? Why? "

Not secret, discretion is important to me I just don't want my face being public

"Have to keep it a secret? Why?

Not secret, discretion is important to me I just don't want my face being public "

Well you are already hiding your face in profile pic.. no need to say it on a top as it is pretty obvious....

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think you will be much too young for many on here, and your profile does nothing to make you seem more mature than your years..

Sorry

Nita

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

"No pictures and childish avatar instant delete I'm afraid.

I do have pictures, discretion is important to me."

You don’t need your face in the pics and you can blur out tattoos.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

You can have public pics that don't include your face. Without any and with limited info in the text you'd have to send an amazing message to catch my eye.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think you will be much too young for many on here, and your profile does nothing to make you seem more mature than your years..

Sorry

Nita"

I would have to agree with this.

R

" You can have public pics that don't include your face. Without any and with limited info in the text you'd have to send an amazing message to catch my eye. "

What info would you suggest adding to my profile?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What kind of person are you, what are you looking for, what do you have to offer? Sell yourself answering those questions.

There are many ways to take photos without your face being visible (see my pictures, for example), and the emoji is quite off-putting.

"What kind of person are you, what are you looking for, what do you have to offer? Sell yourself answering those questions.

There are many ways to take photos without your face being visible (see my pictures, for example), and the emoji is quite off-putting. "

Thank you, some good advice instead of just bashing.

Your on a swinging site looking for single females only? Try tinder or pof, fabswingers, people who swing

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Been on Fab for a while now and still not met anyone which sucks. I get views on my profile but no one really messages me.

Thanks "

If we offer you some advice will you think about what's suggested and take it if appropriate?

Because all I've seen so far is people offering advice and you telling us why you can't take it.

"Been on Fab for a while now and still not met anyone which sucks. I get views on my profile but no one really messages me.

Thanks

If we offer you some advice will you think about what's suggested and take it if appropriate?

Because all I've seen so far is people offering advice and you telling us why you can't take it.

"

Yes go ahead, public pictures is the main thing everyone is suggesting I know. But you have to understand not everyone wants to be public. And don't worry I'm working on my info

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

If you don't want to have pics public then you're going to struggle like it or not. There are plenty of pics most people can take that won't give away their identity.

In terms of what to add to text, I want to know what you're interested in, what you offer and anything that will make me want to meet you rather than the next guy. I don't want to have to spend ages messaging trying to find out what you want from Fab when I can find other profiles that are a clear match for what I want.

‘Public’ does not mean ‘face picture’. Some shots that give women an idea of your body, your style and your personality.

Fewer cheesy jokes and a bit more info about what type of woman you are looking for, what type of meet you like and try not to use the words ‘fun’, ‘naughty’ or ‘guy’.

And consider that meeting single women on fab is about the hardest way to meet women that you can choose. Tinder, POF, Bumble or bars will all be much more fruitful.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"What kind of person are you, what are you looking for, what do you have to offer? Sell yourself answering those questions.

There are many ways to take photos without your face being visible (see my pictures, for example), and the emoji is quite off-putting.

Thank you, some good advice instead of just bashing. "

Bashing? Where?

You be asked for advice and been given plenty, that's not bashing.

Many of the ladies here will have tights older than you, let alone children of your age.

Nothing you can do about that other than acting with a maturity behind your years.

For example, not getting pissy and accusing people of bashing you when they aren't.

Thanks "

Is that "and still not met anyone, which sucks" or "still not met anyone who sucks"

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Thanks

Yes go ahead, public pictures is the main thing everyone is suggesting I know. But you have to understand not everyone wants to be public. And don't worry I'm working on my info"

OP, I agree with all the other posters. And I provided a solution to the public thing. Just don't include photos with your head, like I do (and not applicable in my case, but blur out tattoos or scars).

» Add a new message to this topic