FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please...

Advice please...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone please have a look at my profile and give me advice as to why I am struggling to get any replies or any meet. I send my face pictures attached with all my messages but do not display on my profile. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Happy fabbing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could anyone please have a look at my profile and give me advice as to why I am struggling to get any replies or any meet. I send my face pictures attached with all my messages but do not display on my profile. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Happy fabbing. "

Cock pic cock pics..look at all the forum posts regarding them..is that all you are, a cock

As above..cock pics and nothing else...not a good start.

P.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I say the same to all genders ..after all our profiles serve the same purpose.

It should inform the reader of your wants and desires and give the reader an idea of your personality and what you might bring to a meet..

It should create interest and entice with the words and pictures.

"Could anyone please have a look at my profile and give me advice as to why I am struggling to get any replies or any meet. I send my face pictures attached with all my messages but do not display on my profile. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Happy fabbing. "
you're a cock in ladies knickers niche market

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice.. Like I said I always send face pictures with the messages. Its only after getting no response, I started putting more c**k pictures on the profile. But nevertheless thank you for the response. I really appreciate it

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Thanks for the advice.. Like I said I always send face pictures with the messages. Its only after getting no response, I started putting more c**k pictures on the profile. But nevertheless thank you for the response. I really appreciate it"

Most ladies and couples will look at the profile first rather than open the message. If they don’t see anything to interest them on the profile they will often delete the message unread.

I’m sure that there is more to interest ladies and couples than just a cock, you need to let them see that on your profile

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the advice.. Like I said I always send face pictures with the messages. Its only after getting no response, I started putting more c**k pictures on the profile. But nevertheless thank you for the response. I really appreciate it

Most ladies and couples will look at the profile first rather than open the message. If they don’t see anything to interest them on the profile they will often delete the message unread.

I’m sure that there is more to interest ladies and couples than just a cock, you need to let them see that on your profile "

This!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

See through pants so cock is showing and would put me off....

Even with the best possible pictures and profile things might still not pick up. Location, age ,height etc can all go against you. Just make sure when you get a meet you grab it with both hands and give her the fuck of her life

Ok so you’ve set all your pics to friends only but your profile pic isn’t our thing.

Your profile text just screams married man trying to cheat to us which is maybe ok with some but won’t be with others

A few normal pics and s more open write up might help

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Even with the best possible pictures and profile things might still not pick up. Location, age ,height etc can all go against you. Just make sure when you get a meet you grab it with both hands and give her the fuck of her life "

"Even with the best possible pictures and profile things might still not pick up. Location, age ,height etc can all go against you. Just make sure when you get a meet you grab it with both hands and give her the fuck of her life

"

I guess you have no sense of humour

By *aughtySpark187Man  over a year ago

Working somewhere!

Don't take it personally.

It's very slow on here for single males.

» Add a new message to this topic