FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What’s next?

What’s next?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, we have been chatting, the couple come across well via messages, swapped face pics, all happy.

They have invited us to theirs for drinks and to see how the evening goes.

Is all this standard, or are there any other safety measures to take?

They appear to have had some people leave verifications however these are not public.

Feedback appreciated.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annedandtallMan  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Ok, we have been chatting, the couple come across well via messages, swapped face pics, all happy.

They appear to have had some people leave verifications however these are not public.

Feedback appreciated.

X"

Telephone chat girl to girl.....surprising how many ladies are suddenly unavailable when it comes to talking on the phone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’d always be a little worried if somebody didn’t show any verifications especially if they dont also display the summary either, so it’s always worth asking them to show a few

Maybe in this case you may well just have the first time doubts and worries, that’s normal, you can PM us if you fancy a chat x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Meet on mutual ground first I think is best. Anyone sensible would respect that and be more than willing to meet at the pub say, then if all good go elsewhere

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

It all seems pretty standard to me. You may want to talk on the phone - not something I do but others prefer. You may also wish to meet in a public place first then go back to theirs. But if you have no major concerns, no spidey sense tingling, I'd say they seem straight up.

"Ok, we have been chatting, the couple come across well via messages, swapped face pics, all happy.

Feedback appreciated.

X

Telephone chat girl to girl.....surprising how many ladies are suddenly unavailable when it comes to talking on the phone."

I'm very real and hate doing girl to girl chat. As long as you have done live camera on Kik, so you know the pictures are real I'm sure you will be fine.

Also we have a code word incase we want to leave, hubby will set his alarm (sounds like a phone call) and if we haven't used the word we will continue to enjoy the evening and the "childminder" has called just to reassure us everything is fine.

Sounds OTT but we have been in some odd situations

Yes talk on the phone first

Meet in a pub not at their place so if you want to bail out it’s easier

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Yes talk on the phone first

Meet in a pub not at their place so if you want to bail out it’s easier"

Very sensible advice

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

I think it’s really sensible to ask yourself if anything is troubling you, and the advice here is great - there’s no one way of doing things and everyone has their own approach. I’ve had great meetings on here, as a single and a couple, in different settings and I think there are some great and genuine people on here. But it’s sensible also to consider where you might be vulnerable - going to what is effectively some strangers’ house without any independent verification of who they are. It’s not paranoid - in fact it’s very reasonable and considerate of both sides - to take some of the precautions suggested: talking ‘live’ to both of the couple beforehand, meeting somewhere public and neutral first, agreeing a strategy for making a quick getaway should you feel uncomfortable etc. If the other couple are reluctant to acknowledge that you are sensible to be concerned about safety etc that - for me - is a potential warning sign.

I’m probably over cautious, and I know I’ve missed out on meets where my precautions have been too much for the other party/ies. But I’d rather miss out on a shag than find myself stuck in some dodgy psychodrama- or worse! Trust your instincts and never be embarrassed to insist on what makes you feel safe. And then the fun will be all the better.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Personally wouldn't worry about verifications they don't mean much anyway. But definitely meet on neutral ground until you know them. So much easier to walk away if something isn't right.

When you do meet male sure you have the conversation about boundaries and lastly come up with a signal between you guys that means I'm not comfortable, I don't want to play. So you each know that it's time to go.

Be prepared to walk away if any of your clearly stated boundaries are broken.

Lastly it is normal to know within a few minutes of physically meeting someone if you want to play or not

Feedback appreciated.

X"

don't go in the house they have metal shutters that come down on all exit points as soon as you cross threshold

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Its not how we choose to do it

Chat,pics and then a social in public to make sure we gel and theres attraction.

If you are unsure ,always meet somewhere neutral in public.You can always go on to play or arrange another date if you all want to then.

Miss

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"Meet on mutual ground first I think is best. Anyone sensible would respect that and be more than willing to meet at the pub say, then if all good go elsewhere "

This

Common sense - if they don't show or are mingers just be out together for the night

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I hate talking on the phone abd when I was here as part of a couple really begrudged it especially when we were well verified by other well verified users. It became a deal breaker for me.

I'd rather meet in a pub and have a code word or signal so we could let each other know if it was a non starter. After all chatting on the phone just tells you the woman is a willing party, you've still got to meet at some point, just seems like delaying the inevitable if you're happy their pics are them.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Feedback appreciated.

X"

Everyone does things differently. If you're OK going to theirs, do it. If not, don't.

It all comes down to your comfort level. There's no right or wrong way to meet.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Always use your intuition. If it doesn't feel right it doesn't feel right. Move on. There's lots of lovely people out there to meet.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Always go with gut instinct, if it does not feel right call it off. If a couple are not well verified or are new we ask for the girl to girl chat on the phone and a social in a public place it usual solves the issue one way or another.

As for not showing verifications that can be for many reason. A main one for us is that some of them have left the site and when that happens the verification disappears.

» Add a new message to this topic