FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can anyone give me a clue

Can anyone give me a clue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do people think of profiles that have not either been verified or verified with a photo? are they fake or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some are, some aren't. It depends.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Not all of them are fake. Some might be. New profiles may take a few days to get themselves up and running with photos. If you’re in doubt then there’s a really simple way of avoiding time wasters - move onto the next profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or converse with caution and get proof that they are real asap. Don’t get dragged into sexting and pic swapping.

Manchester (she/her)

I took ages to get verified in any way. I had good reasons.

Use your instincts and common sense

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"What do people think of profiles that have not either been verified or verified with a photo? are they fake or not?"

If you are not sure chat on cam or on the phone if they don't want to do either then you are prob best saying bye to them.

Manchester (she/her)

I think the rules for fakes, scanners and time wasters are similar. What do they want, on what time line, are they reasonable and understanding, do they make you uncomfortable, do they seem legitimate to you?

some are missing the point, there are profile over a year old and they are still not verified but I come across them in Chat Rooms etc, would you think its guys pretending to be couples and females?

Manchester (she/her)

"some are missing the point, there are profile over a year old and they are still not verified but I come across them in Chat Rooms etc, would you think its guys pretending to be couples and females?"

You didn't give us that information. But my answer is unchanged. Depends. Use your judgement.

"some are missing the point, there are profile over a year old and they are still not verified but I come across them in Chat Rooms etc, would you think its guys pretending to be couples and females?"

Unless they're willing to cam in the chatrooms, you can safely say, they're here for a quick thrill and not really on Fab to meet, no matter who they are!

guys as always you are the best and thanks for this and I have to say some of you lovely ladies look might fine from what I could see xx

Fake or not it would put me off as it takes minutes to get photo verified

Mr

» Add a new message to this topic