FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice would be really appreciated

Advice would be really appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Chips669 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

So I'm sat at home watching the rugby on my own, thought I'd have a browse see if anyone is up for a chat. Seen what I thought was a nice profile and sent her a message, only to receive a few messages from her calling me cheating scum. Now I'm no oil painting but defo 110% single.

Now I've received the most messages in my fab life calling me all sorts.

I've been single almost 5 years, what can I do as I love coming on fab and don't want to leave.

Please help

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block her and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s water off a ducks back. I’ve heard all the insults in the book. You’ve had it mild

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What in your profile or in your message might have led her to that conclusion? One, you don't have to answer that, just think about it, and two, I'm not saying that she's reasonable but, if the perception is there, it might be worth working on.

Manchester (she/her)

I also agree with the above posters.

Manchester

"It’s water off a ducks back. I’ve heard all the insults in the book. You’ve had it mild "

Just annoyed with all the messages saying I'm cheating scum pal but cheers

Manchester

"What in your profile or in your message might have led her to that conclusion? One, you don't have to answer that, just think about it, and two, I'm not saying that she's reasonable but, if the perception is there, it might be worth working on. "

Nothing I just asked if she would fancy a chat sometime if she likes what she reads

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

She probably looked at your profile and got no further than the 'Can't accommodate' bit and jumped to the wrong conclusion. People like that aren't worth getting upset over, in fact all they deserve is the block button.

Don't let it spoil your fab experience

Manchester

"She probably looked at your profile and got no further than the 'Can't accommodate' bit and jumped to the wrong conclusion. People like that aren't worth getting upset over, in fact all they deserve is the block button.

Don't let it spoil your fab experience "

Maybe you have a point but I live with my disabled mum x

Manchester (she/her)

"What in your profile or in your message might have led her to that conclusion? One, you don't have to answer that, just think about it, and two, I'm not saying that she's reasonable but, if the perception is there, it might be worth working on.

Nothing I just asked if she would fancy a chat sometime if she likes what she reads"

If more than one person is saying it, it might be because something looks like it. But that's not for me to determine.

Abuse is a part of life for many of us on Fab, I'm afraid. You do learn to ignore it after awhile.

Manchester

"What in your profile or in your message might have led her to that conclusion? One, you don't have to answer that, just think about it, and two, I'm not saying that she's reasonable but, if the perception is there, it might be worth working on.

Nothing I just asked if she would fancy a chat sometime if she likes what she reads

If more than one person is saying it, it might be because something looks like it. But that's not for me to determine.

Abuse is a part of life for many of us on Fab, I'm afraid. You do learn to ignore it after awhile. "

It was when she said I'll let Every One on here know then about 20 messages at once x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Abuse is a part of life for many of us on Fab, I'm afraid. You do learn to ignore it after awhile.

It was when she said I'll let Every One on here know then about 20 messages at once x"

She needs reporting for that.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op if you're getting abusive messages report to admin who will deal with it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also there's no need to leave the site but I suggest you block after you've reported. Admin take abuse and threats seriously.

I'll close this now as you have the advice you need