FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I phone experts

I phone experts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IKA26 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Hi can anyone help, I have an iPhone 6 with 4G from home or any other fixed base WiFi I can get Fab or any other adult stuff but away from home I get a msg saying cannot connect can anyone help...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Your service provider will be blocking adult content. You need to contact them to lift the block

By *ike hp9Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

Good morning

The problem is to do with your settings , mine was the same with the Vodafone app

That may help

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Your service provider will be blocking adult content. You need to contact them to lift the block "
100% this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get this message occasionally. If you go into settings, delete website history then restart your phone. This normally works for me. Fingers crossed

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 15:30:08]

Be brave and ring up your phone provider and tell them you want adult content unlocking

You can manage the content control bar along with many others such as international and premium rate calls etc from the online 'My Vodafone'.

You will need to log in to your account and look for 'services and extras' and 'bars and data alerts'.

You will need to verify that you are an adult by inputting credit card details but no payment is required. Drop me a note if you need further information on this.

Apologies if the OP isn't on Vodafone of course, I saw it on another post. I'm sure its the same for other providers.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

another option is that if you download the opera mini website browser app... it actually gets around the blocks your provider has.....

"Hi can anyone help, I have an iPhone 6 with 4G from home or any other fixed base WiFi I can get Fab or any other adult stuff but away from home I get a msg saying cannot connect can anyone help..."

Install a vpn service Nord Vpn or any free one. Connect your vpn to a random IP and you can now access fabs !!

It’s easy if you’re on EE then just go into you’re online account and go to settings manage content and unlock

» Add a new message to this topic