FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friend zone

Friend zone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueen of sleeze OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Do you think that after more than 12 months of speaking to someone that if they haven't done the do then they never are going to

Do you think i am in the friend zone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think that after more than 12 months of speaking to someone that if they haven't done the do then they never are going to

Do you think i am in the friend zone"

I feel exactly the same way. I think it is a friend zone that we will not get out of. But it depends on distance ECT.

"Do you think that after more than 12 months of speaking to someone that if they haven't done the do then they never are going to

In the context of Fab, most definitely so. If someone's serious about meeting you up for some sexy fun, they will plan it even if it's in long advance and distance will somehow be worked out by both parties. Endless talking and messaging with nothing else happening is just straight-up friendzoning. This isn't a chat forum this is a sex site at its core, and I think too many forget about that!

Yorkshire

I feel exactly the same way. I think it is a friend zone that we will not get out of. But it depends on distance ECT. "

So why dont they leave us alone then why keep speaking to us why not just do the decent thing and block us

Via fab then yes. But having said that I speak to a few guys that I’ve not got the chance to meet at the moment because of distance, one I’m finally meeting this Friday after talking on here for an eternity.

I feel exactly the same way. I think it is a friend zone that we will not get out of. But it depends on distance ECT.

So why dont they leave us alone then why keep speaking to us why not just do the decent thing and block us "

Would you be happier for them to stop chatting simply because you're not going to meet and fuck?

No just go for it works every time !

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been chatting to this stunning girl outside fabs...we know everything about each other. Have swapped pics and filthy chat.

However, she is cagey about meeting up to play...instead has gone back to her ex a few times.

Safe to say I'm well and truly locked in the friend zone

Yorkshire

In the context of Fab, most definitely so. If someone's serious about meeting you up for some sexy fun, they will plan it even if it's in long advance and distance will somehow be worked out by both parties. Endless talking and messaging with nothing else happening is just straight-up friendzoning. This isn't a chat forum this is a sex site at its core, and I think too many forget about that! "

Mwah babe thanks xx

Yorkshire

So why dont they leave us alone then why keep speaking to us why not just do the decent thing and block us

Would you be happier for them to stop chatting simply because you're not going to meet and fuck?"

No actually I wouldn't

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

I chatted to someone for 7 years before we finally got to meet. We were in different countries initially and he doesn't live close now I'm in the UK. We had planned a couple of times but had to cancel for legitimate reasons and we finally met a few months ago. So 12 months isn't really that long lol

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I wouldn't say so per se. There may be many reasons why getting round to meeting in the flesh is difficult. I'd suggest distance being a big one. There no reason why you can't keep things going on the back burner for years even before your paths cross. Some of us on here have busy life's and complications.

its easy to prioritise someone you want to meet. so no excuses work in my opinion.

work and life get in the way YES but if you want it to happen you'll make sure it does. simple.

Do you want a honest answer or a lie?

» Add a new message to this topic