FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > May be a daft question...

May be a daft question...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

But, having never been to a swinging club, I was wondering what do the ladies tend to wear?

Also, do you arrive in the chosen outfit or do people get changed when they get there?

I want to go during the day, but havent a clue what is best to wear. (obviously my grey granny pants will be kept at home) any advice would be greatly received x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Most get changed...sexy lingerie,baby dolls, corsets,or just a sexy dress...whatever you feel comfy in

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Most important thing is that you feel confident in what you wear, check out websites of said clubs to see what the dress code is xx

I have had a nosey at the dress codes, and they just say dress to impress in main area but towels or sexy stuff in play so was wondering if I could walk in in 'normal' attire then slip in to something more 'comfortable' as I dont fancy driving down a motorway in my sexy stuff lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

of course you can honey! just be aware that changing areas are usually mixed - just in case you feel nervous changing in front of strange men! i have been to clubs like chameleons, which have a lingerie policy for women to equal out social boundaries, and to clubs like la chambre, where ladies can stay dressed throughout the club - and i've seen ladies in jeans and in outfits that cover nothing!

i also have a couple of big coats so i can be very decent even if just wearing undies underneath! little babydolls and slips are useful since they count as lingerie but can cover some of those bits us girls can be sensitive about!

as for clubs where dress to impress is the code, then little dresses/short skirts are often perfectly acceptable - check to see if the club you're planning on attending has a forum or has a hosting service for newbies, where a member of long standing hangs out with you till you feel at ease.

and i'm sure if you posted a meet request for your chhosen club you would be able to find a female or couple who would offer you moral support (yes guys i know there are lots of you swingles who would offer support in a heartbeat and you know i love you, but sometimes a girl needs girl support!).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been known to travel home from chams in my comfy pjs and slippers after a great night finished off in jacuzzi I hate getting dressed again.

In the winter I love wearing my chams outfit under a long coat showing a hint of stockings and heels having a play in the passanger side maybe flashing a passer trucker on the way it is such a long drive after all.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"In the winter I love wearing my chams outfit under a long coat showing a hint of stockings and heels having a play in the passanger side maybe flashing a passer trucker on the way it is such a long drive after all. "

do you find you always get the same taxi driver then??

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Wear what you are wearing in your pictures.

Simple

Thanks ladies, bit chilly though driving down the motorway in my sussies etc, plus i dread being in them and having a crash, sure the rac man may enjoy the site but not others lol

"In the winter I love wearing my chams outfit under a long coat showing a hint of stockings and heels having a play in the passanger side maybe flashing a passer trucker on the way it is such a long drive after all.

do you find you always get the same taxi driver then?? "

Most of the time yes.

"of course you can honey! just be aware that changing areas are usually mixed - just in case you feel nervous changing in front of strange men! i have been to clubs like chameleons, which have a lingerie policy for women to equal out social boundaries, and to clubs like la chambre, where ladies can stay dressed throughout the club - and i've seen ladies in jeans and in outfits that cover nothing!

i also have a couple of big coats so i can be very decent even if just wearing undies underneath! little babydolls and slips are useful since they count as lingerie but can cover some of those bits us girls can be sensitive about!

as for clubs where dress to impress is the code, then little dresses/short skirts are often perfectly acceptable - check to see if the club you're planning on attending has a forum or has a hosting service for newbies, where a member of long standing hangs out with you till you feel at ease.

and i'm sure if you posted a meet request for your chhosen club you would be able to find a female or couple who would offer you moral support (yes guys i know there are lots of you swingles who would offer support in a heartbeat and you know i love you, but sometimes a girl needs girl support!). "

This was such a helpful and informative reply - thank you from me too. I'm thinking of making my first visit to a club in the next couple of months and your post took some anxieties away

Oh and you are absolutely right, sometime a girl needs a girl's support

When we've been clubbing most ladies dress up sexy for when they arrive but once you get changed into the robe or towel it doesn't matter any more obviously because your in your birthday suit lol

» Add a new message to this topic