FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Initial messaging

Initial messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hi guys, I'm wanting a bit of advice as to how to write a good first message. I'm not into blanketing all of the single fems or couples in my area, I like to try and find ones with who I think we will all get on. The problem I have is how to write a message that says 'look at me' without being full of myself. Any advice please.

I always include a face picture and a body shot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You seem to know exactly what you want and the type of person you seek. In a message, we like to know why they have messaged us e.g. similar desires expressed in our profile. Also make sure you read their profile fully so you know what they are looking for, if you fit the bill say so. This way the woman or couple you message will see you have read their profile and as a result may take a look at yours.

Sarah xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi guys, I'm wanting a bit of advice as to how to write a good first message. I'm not into blanketing all of the single fems or couples in my area, I like to try and find ones with who I think we will all get on. The problem I have is how to write a message that says 'look at me' without being full of myself. Any advice please.

I always include a face picture and a body shot. "

just be you.. and be the best "you" you can put forward... you are not going to be able to please everyone...

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Hi guys, I'm wanting a bit of advice as to how to write a good first message. I'm not into blanketing all of the single fems or couples in my area, I like to try and find ones with who I think we will all get on. The problem I have is how to write a message that says 'look at me' without being full of myself. Any advice please.

I always include a face picture and a body shot.

just be you.. and be the best "you" you can put forward... you are not going to be able to please everyone..."

I know you can't appeal to all!! I just end up with what looks like a cover letter for a job application

if i have a message that has been well wrote and well thought of ( you can tell)

and makes me smile or a hint of intrgue then i will reply

if i get a basic message which proves they haven't read the profile then i know they probably arent for me

Just do it like you would if you were "pulling" in a pub or club.

or, if you want it easy, just copy a few chat up lines from the other thread on here

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

if its "looking to meet todfay" your on a loser

Just be yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic