FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Excuses for not being able to verify

Excuses for not being able to verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the brief time we've been on this site in search of a bi female to join us we have been inundated withnumerous fakes and timewasters who just want to chat or look at pix of me and my boyfriend on . Whn we ask for msn cam verification or girl 2 girl chat we get all the excuses imaginable. Is it the same for you too? Lets here your best excuses

Thanks

K and P x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when we were meeting we stayed well clear of msn, exchanged a few messages then confirmation by phone if it got as far as arranging to meet anyone. bad memories of msn, not all but the majority in our experience only wanna talk dirty or get a cheap thrill on cam, and like you, our experience was that most were men pretending to be couples.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A single bi-fem would find it incredibly easy to be verified, they are like gold dust and everyone wants 'em.

Anyone claiming to be a single bi-fem without a verification is almost guaranteed not to be the genuine article...

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

I dont know if it makes a difference to the people that speak to me, we are verified, but most of the time they wont get to talk to Ms Lib before meeting face to face. Just isnt really her thing; she is happy for me to organise everything and vet people, show her pictures of folk.

It isnt just me that has pushed her into the lifestyle - frankly she gets more action than I do as we are happy to play separetly.

I personally feel that there are far too many timewasters on here spoiling the fun.

Why can't people just be honest and enjoy what they have and what they could have... treat people the way you expect to be treated and everything should work out in the end.

Hi there

well im the elusive Bi-fem lol

Im happy to go on Msn to show im genuine

people are very surprized lol to see there is a fem waveing at them on webcam lol.i turn my cam on to prove im genuine.I dont have a prob doing that

or having a phonechat on the phone

again people are surprized that i pick up the phone

If they are as you say the elusive "Bi fem" then they should have no prob talking to you on the phone or going on webcam to wave to prove they are Genuine

Ive had excuses from a Bi fem also lol

As yes im bi.I ask them to go on webcam and guess what sorry ive "No cam"

so i think ok how aboout a phone chat

Again an excuse sorry cant chat at mo

got visitors etc

Its happened to me when a bi-fem has contacted me an excuse why they cant go on cam

Im happy to go on webcam to wave so people can see im a fem.Or happy to phonechat.

Ninaxxx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I personally feel that there are far too many timewasters on here spoiling the fun.

Why can't people just be honest and enjoy what they have and what they could have... treat people the way you expect to be treated and everything should work out in the end. "

Cause that's too easy - these days my searches I tick "verified profile" as I can't be arsed dealing with people who's excuse is "they haven't met anyone" - noly to get my time wasted.

No wonder they haven't met anyone - they don't want to.

To take it further, you can verify a legit member, but how do you warn in the negative? If you left a verification saying "FAKER, DO NOT MEET", the person will simply not display it while leaving a green tick on their profile.

"I personally feel that there are far too many timewasters on here spoiling the fun.

Why can't people just be honest and enjoy what they have and what they could have... treat people the way you expect to be treated and everything should work out in the end.

Cause that's too easy - these days my searches I tick "verified profile" as I can't be arsed dealing with people who's excuse is "they haven't met anyone" - noly to get my time wasted.

To take it further, you can verify a legit member, but how do you warn in the negative? If you left a verification saying "FAKER, DO NOT MEET", the person will simply not display it while leaving a green tick on their profile."

there also is the problem of webcam verified people not being single... i know of 1 from another site who said they were a single fem only went on cam in early morning due to "work" turned out he hubby was in bed after a long shift at work fooled alot of people so i tend to be a little suspect of just cam verified no disrespect to anyone i know not to tar everyone with same brush

.... puts hand up... heloooooo single bi-fem here.

I am usually on cam in the scots chatroom most nights for all to see... and it's my face I show lol!

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

we are a couple but its f thats is mostly on here we dont have cam or pics up but find it no probs 2 verify over the fone

i do verify ppl if they on room cam, but only to say i.e. "they are male and got one head two eyes etc.," or that they are female, least then ppl know deffoe which sex the name has lol

To take it further, you can verify a legit member, but how do you warn in the negative? If you left a verification saying "FAKER, DO NOT MEET", the person will simply not display it while leaving a green tick on their profile."

Well thats a bit harsh!

We haven't met anyone yet..not for the want of trying I might add.

Only been on this site a few days and already we have been let down twice!

Waited for a phone call last night, guess what, it never happened.

How the hell are people like us going to get verified if we cant get to meet people or they dont phone

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

we have a 3 2 1 rule if they have been on longer than 3 months and no verifications we steer clear, we give 2 options of contact phone or cam, and if we havent been able to verify within 1 day of giving those options we call it off (anyone can find time for a 2 minute call in there day)

im a single bi fem with verifications and i still get asked to show im genuine on cam or phone.

i dont do cam or phone for anyone, its just not my thing and if theyre not happy with that then its bye bye with no regrets to be frank!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the messages.

Its nice to hear that other people have the same problem as us.

x

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Thankfully we have not had the fakes or timewasters. If anyone sends us a message about meeting, we always make contact via phone etc then arrange to meet in a social setting maybe for a drink or six lol .. for 2 reasons to see if they really do turn up and mostly to see if we all get along.

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"im a single bi fem with verifications and i still get asked to show im genuine on cam or phone.

i dont do cam or phone for anyone, its just not my thing and if theyre not happy with that then its bye bye with no regrets to be frank!"

yeah you gotta do whats right for you, our 321 has worked so far and never been let down, as long as whatever you do works keep doing it

we dont do the cam on msn, on the few occassions we go into chatrooms we might have cam on, but f2f on the phone is a must before any plans to meet are setup, we keep the secret batphone for that reason so as to not give out our personal numbers and if someone starts taking the piss on the phone we simply change the sim and carry on. simpless *squeek*

I suppose I was pretty lucky when I joined up this time as a single guy. I arranged a meet with a great couple and got another guy on the site whom I had chatted with involved (he put me to shame in the looks, stamina, charm and the cock department,, lol). I was lucky with the people I met but I drove it and went the "extra" mile to make sure the meet happened. It is quite a privilege to be invited to share in the intimacy of a couple and I made sure I turned up.

I had been on the site previously with a woman friend and we got inundated with aggressive emails from single guys but when when it came to it not one of them ever managed to be "available" when needed there was always some feeble reason. One of them was a "mothers" birthday.

we went on cam when we first joined, just to show the people we were chatting to that we were certainly genuine and a real couple.

we have noticed a few couples where there is no sign of a female when you chat to them over a certain length of time and thats kind of worrying. A couple could be together, but split up and the account carried on by either guy or girl for thier kicks. They are normally seen a mile off when they ask in a pm 'who is on tonight, pamela or gordie....' no hi guys or anything lol, deleted

we do go on cam quickly if the situation arises but only to show we are who we say we are, we make a point of not playing now on the cam as everyones your best pal when your being naughty, but the nights it isnt on everything is funnily enough rather quiet lol

best one we have had was a few days ago, a pm from a brand new account, it was about an hour old, an unverified couple ofcourse, with the headline 'Looking for women to meet my husband in secret' lol, the account didnt last long

We steer clear of msn now as we found that the majority of peeps on there only wanted to talk about swinging,what they want to do ect and nothing ever comes of it. We always ask for fem/fem chat on phone before meet is comfirmed,when meeting guys we ask them to phone a cpl hrs before time we have arranged,that way usually s out fakes and timewasters..

Whatever site you go on you get your fair share of timewasters... Its so annoying!!

» Add a new message to this topic