FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Years with no joy

Years with no joy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinefunlovetotease OP   Man  over a year ago

near lowestoft town

Any one please tell me where y profile is wrong lol

I send original messages based on there profile and still get hardly any messages or even my messages opened ?

Any help is appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Ok we will go first then lol

Your profile sounds more of a dating profile than for swinging. You have a couple of nice smile pics which are drawing attention to the not so good pics.

I think a lot of people reading it will think you want to go for coffee rather than more carnal pursuits.

Be more carnal. Be a Tiger.

near lowestoft town

Thanks will give it a tweek ??

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

It’s definitely a fine line but I’m feeling more LinkedIn than Fab.

Have a bit of a tweak like you say and see how it goes

TB

near lowestoft town

"It’s definitely a fine line but I’m feeling more LinkedIn than Fab.

TB"

Had a go hope it's not worse lol

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

TB"

Yes this!!!! So formal

Sx

near lowestoft town

TB

Yes this!!!! So formal

Sx"

Any tips had another go

near lowestoft town

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 14:04:27]

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Often woman like to see tasteful shirtless photos

Personally I hate when people mention flirting but they may be that I'm in a couples profile. Everyone is different

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your profile text now isn't too bad. Not amazing, but not a no go. Photos could be more sex and less work, though.

Although honestly if you've been on here years without a meet, I'd delete and start again.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP - it's not really that different from lots of other single guy profiles on here and if anything is a little...hmmmm...bland. You need to try and stand out and get some personality across.

A few specific pointers:

- There's a lot of "I" in there about what you want and think you can offer, sex is a two (or more) person thing that works best when it's about both or all of you.

- You say "I'm many things but not ordinary." - how are you not ordinary? Demonstrate how you're not!!

- You say "I've probably said too much..." - actually you've not said a great deal at all!! You've listed a few positive character traits which to be honest are subjective and also the kind of thing most people would *say* they possess as they sound good, but are the kind of thing someone will only *know* by spending time with you.

- Your pics to be honest remind me more of the kind of thing you'd see on a corporate intranet page introducing team members than the kind of thing designed to attract others for no strings sex - there's nothing wrong with them as such (although your two oldest ones are the same pic just cropped) they're just a bit (that word again) bland.

Have a look round at other well verified guys pics and profiles for ideas of what works, but use it as inspiration rather than just copying.

Other than that, if the whole cold messaging thing isn't working for you - look at other ways to get involved and meet people, just getting involved in the forums is a good way to get to know people, and them you - or clubs and organised socials is another way.

Good luck

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Your just one of several thousand on here with the dame issues

near lowestoft town

"To be honest OP - it's not really that different from lots of other single guy profiles on here and if anything is a little...hmmmm...bland. You need to try and stand out and get some personality across.

A few specific pointers:

- There's a lot of "I" in there about what you want and think you can offer, sex is a two (or more) person thing that works best when it's about both or all of you.

- You say "I'm many things but not ordinary." - how are you not ordinary? Demonstrate how you're not!!

- You say "I've probably said too much..." - actually you've not said a great deal at all!! You've listed a few positive character traits which to be honest are subjective and also the kind of thing most people would *say* they possess as they sound good, but are the kind of thing someone will only *know* by spending time with you.

- Your pics to be honest remind me more of the kind of thing you'd see on a corporate intranet page introducing team members than the kind of thing designed to attract others for no strings sex - there's nothing wrong with them as such (although your two oldest ones are the same pic just cropped) they're just a bit (that word again) bland.

Have a look round at other well verified guys pics and profiles for ideas of what works, but use it as inspiration rather than just copying.

Other than that, if the whole cold messaging thing isn't working for you - look at other ways to get involved and meet people, just getting involved in the forums is a good way to get to know people, and them you - or clubs and organised socials is another way.

Good luck "

Cheers have made some changes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, the profile is not bad, some variety on pictures would help, semi naked maybe. A bit clearer on what you are looking for in the text. Look at the local competition and see what they have on theirs, to steal ideas.

In general be very active on here, commenting on the forum posts, fabbing local pics, messaging people, checking the meets page and attending clubs.

Get cam verified if you can. Your efforts will pay off and good luck

By *cgkcCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

"the dame issues "

When typos are better than the original....!

By *on Ryans ExpressMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think a lot is down to luck and being a bit cheeky

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Your profile text now isn't too bad. Not amazing, but not a no go. Photos could be more sex and less work, though.

Although honestly if you've been on here years without a meet, I'd delete and start again. "

Exactly this

Many ladies just block guys they aren't interested in so you may find many ladies in your area have already dismissed you. Deleting and starting over may well get past that

» Add a new message to this topic