FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Moan moan moan

Moan moan moan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so if a guy selects doesn’t accommodate on his profile he’s hiding things or cheating on his wife! Not that he just wants to keep fab life separate from real life....

Yet single females and couples are okay not to meet at theirs and is probably for same reason?

Go figure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the way of fab. I wouldn't sweat it, and ignore those who make baseless assumptions.

You can’t please everyone

We would never have accommodated here while my children lived at home. We felt it extremely inappropriate. That's maybe one reason why other couples wouldn't accommodate.

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We don't accommodate because we have young children. They get babysat at home. It would be wildly innapropriate and wrong to have a fab meet at home while the children are there. It's their safe space and we intend to keep it that way

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Safety first.

Many couples are naturally suspicious of single men. Our first thoughts are always ‘are they married’. If a guy can accommodate it eliminates that doubt. With so many men to choose from on Fab then for every guy who doesn’t accommodate there will be guys who can.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Ok so if a guy selects doesn’t accommodate on his profile he’s hiding things or cheating on his wife! Not that he just wants to keep fab life separate from real life....

Yet single females and couples are okay not to meet at theirs and is probably for same reason?

Go figure

"

And on the other hand, I'm always a bit freaked by a guy I don't know inviting me to his place.

I've watched too much Law and Order: Special Victims.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Isn't this up to individuals?

Individuals set their own rules and standards.

If you don't meet the criteria, move on or change tack.

"Ok so if a guy selects doesn’t accommodate on his profile he’s hiding things or cheating on his wife! Not that he just wants to keep fab life separate from real life....

Go figure

"

just explain why on profile it goes away then

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

I don't want people at my house and prefer hotel meets. Maybe because I don't want people have my address. Until of course letting a couple a few times and can then change mind

The chance of us meeting a single guy more than once is very low. So I get it.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've never seen 'cannot accommodate' on a male profile, and assumed "oh he must be married"

I see men, choosing not to have complete strangers know where they live, invite them into their home.

Men, who may have children at home, live with other family or flat/houseshare.

I like to judge people as individuals, not from an option on a profits tickbox

Do things your own way OP. There are no rules, other than the usual legal stuff and whatever Fab itself advises.

Too many of us are overly concerned about what others think. We all use this site in different ways. Only, a lot of us tend to forget and only see things through our own distorted little prisms of light, to the soundtracks of our own echo chambers.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"We would never have accommodated here while my children lived at home. We felt it extremely inappropriate. That's maybe one reason why other couples wouldn't accommodate. "

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Go figure

just explain why on profile it goes away then "

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Go figure

"

I don't see the issue if you don't like what's on someone's profile nobody is making you meet them and visa versa.

Just ignore them judgemental snubs. We never ask single guys about their personal lives and neither we are interested .

Some cpls assume that if a single guy is attached then they don't want to be in trouble for home wrecking .

As it someone is going to knock on your door and question you.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Sadly a double standard same as Bi men v Bi women.

Not accommodating alone doesn't mean someone is a cheat,there are usually other pointers.

You can only try and explain why you can't or don't want to accom,if someone doesn't believe you,theres not much you can do I'm afraid.

I do get why its frustrating though and yes some will be cheats and many of them women too.

Miss

"We would never have accommodated here while my children lived at home. We felt it extremely inappropriate. That's maybe one reason why other couples wouldn't accommodate. "

Other people including single men have these reasons too along with not wanting random strangers to know where they live.

I've had quite a few people refusing to meet simply due to the fact that I can't accomadate, even though we were arranging to meet at theirs. They said it's suspicious.

I live with my parents. Simple as that.

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

I don't judgeanyone who can't accommodate. There's too many nutters around, why take the risk of having a stranger in your home ?

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Go figure

"

Several guys I know can't accommodate because of other reasons, divorced and moved in temporarily with family, carer for elderly parents, single parent of younger children, in flat share but want privacy for meet, it isn't always married cheaters.

» Add a new message to this topic