FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another profile review post...

Another profile review post...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love a bit of feedback! I've been on a while but finally got around to writing a bit about what I'm after... any thoughts much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, if I see a profile with "just out of long term relationship" as an opener I move on. In my experience such men still have unresolved issues and want to talk about their ex...not interested.

The rest of your profile is generic, like so many other single men...I don't think you'll stand out.

That said, my other half had about nine words and no pic on his profile when he contacted me...so you never know.

Good luck.

Cheers, appreciated. I think I will change that bit. So what else would you want to know? Should I be writing stuff about my massive wang or like my hobbies and that?

"Cheers, appreciated. I think I will change that bit. So what else would you want to know? Should I be writing stuff about my massive wang or like my hobbies and that?"

I'm going to be brutally honest with the only intention of assisting you.

"licking at clits" line would put me off, a little more discretion like "I enjoy giving oral" reads much better in my eyes.

"love getting sucked in return" sounds a tad immature and "you owe me a bj cus I've licked yer fanny for the last 10 minutes" ....maybe "I enjoy recieving oral as much as giving" (yes, there are ladies on here that totally love giving oral sex, including myself ).

"think women's bodies are the most amazing thing ever invented" makes me (that's me lol) think you assume that us ladies some sort of scientific invention

"should I be writing stuff about my massive wang" .....there are women (and men) that do seek gents that are big/huge in that department but get 'put off' by a guy that appears to be only offering a 'huge cock'. Mention on your profile that you are VWE or VVWE.

Good luck xx

Thanks, more great advice. The bit about my massive wang was tongue in cheek tbh, I'm hung like a hamster.

Looks good now ya taken the above tips to heart

Good luck xx

"Thanks, more great advice. The bit about my massive wang was tongue in cheek tbh, I'm hung like a hamster."

LOL!!! However you are 'hung' you'll find that there are people on this site that will love what you have to offer xx

You have a lovely positive attitude which will appeal to many

"

You have a lovely positive attitude which will appeal to many "

+1 xx

Thanks. Already it seems like a great community and I hope to make the most of it!!

the profile looks good and sounds ok pics are tastefull too and you listen when ppl give advise thats good here is my advise maybe add something like how you like your women tall short slim fat old young large boobs whatever what your tastes are just a thought

» Add a new message to this topic