FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for a single male!

Advice for a single male!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey been on here for a week or so and struggling to arrange any meets. I know its way harder for single guys or here as lets face it theres loads and living around norwich which is a quiet place anyway probably doesnt help either. But i was wondering if anyone could give me of advice on what to say on my profile and how to make it more appealing to people.

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

There's advice on my profile should you wish to use it and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dude, a week is nothing! With a ratio of like 100 guys to every girl, who probably get something like 150 messages each day, you will be lucky to even get your message read let alone responded to. Somd of us guys don't get a meet for over 2 years! Patience, a good profile and don't act like a dickhead and maybe, just maybe you might have some fun. Meanwhile, enjoy the great pictures and the forums.

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Hi, when I get a message and it's just a shadow picture it's off putting. If I then check out the profile and it's just a ton of cock pics then I wouldn't even reply (not trying to insinuate I'm your target market, it's just my opinion)

Your profile could do with a little beefing up too. What are your likes and dislikes? What do you bring to the party?

X

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey been on here for a week or so and struggling to arrange any meets. I know its way harder for single guys or here as lets face it theres loads and living around norwich which is a quiet place anyway probably doesnt help either. But i was wondering if anyone could give me of advice on what to say on my profile and how to make it more appealing to people.

Thank you! "

Remove the cock pics! We know what they look like!

More text is needed, what can you offer to people.

Your profile needs a complete re-think OP.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice people its really helpful!x

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Don’t get married, leaves more single ladies for us.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Consider becoming a tgirl , you will be inundated with meet requests then take ya pick

It helps if Ur fab straight bi or gay tho lol

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're too young for me but the first 2 words of your profile puts me off 'well hung' it's like you think that's the most important thing. Which perhaps it is to you but you need to be a little more enticing imo.

I'm afraid your age may go against you anyway but as a lady above said she has some great general advice.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Unless you are truthfully into meeting people over 70 op, maybe consider choosing an age range that you are interested in.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"You're too young for me but the first 2 words of your profile puts me off 'well hung' it's like you think that's the most important thing. Which perhaps it is to you but you need to be a little more enticing imo.

I'm afraid your age may go against you anyway but as a lady above said she has some great general advice."

Well hung?

Always reminds me of what you do with pheasants, wait till the meat is cheesy and drops from the tail feathers.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"You're too young for me but the first 2 words of your profile puts me off 'well hung' it's like you think that's the most important thing. Which perhaps it is to you but you need to be a little more enticing imo.

I'm afraid your age may go against you anyway but as a lady above said she has some great general advice.

Well hung?

Always reminds me of what you do with pheasants, wait till the meat is cheesy and drops from the tail feathers."

He's removed that bit now.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Well hung?

Always reminds me of what you do with pheasants, wait till the meat is cheesy and drops from the tail feathers.

He's removed that bit now."

he's removed himself totally , lot of good we did lol

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

What you could do is put up a post asking for help and then vanish up your own wazzoo

I love feedback be it positive or negative so anything anyone is willing to give me would be tremendously helpful x

Hi everyone

What's a pre-unlos posting?

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

It seems he did not last his first week

Perhaps he thought it was Insta-shag.com, and because no girl offered to ride his dick in the first 7 days, he spat his dummy out and stomped off in a strop lol.

Guys what have u done OP has gone !

"Guys what have u done OP has gone !"

He took our advice, was inundated with women, all of whom discovered he was irresistible. They all purposed to him within the first few hours.

I was best man at his wedding yesterday. Guess he didn't take everyone's advice.

By *ivsouthladMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Perhaps he thought it was Insta-shag.com, and because no girl offered to ride his dick in the first 7 days, he spat his dummy out and stomped off in a strop lol."

Yeah quite a few like that it seems

By *onnerderMan  over a year ago

london

Advice? Hmmmm

Patience is a must,also a good, honest profile plus full body/ face pictures.

He's gone! Honestly, some people are so impatient!

A week poor you

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Give up swinging and take up a new hobby that you, as a single guy, could be successful at.... like knitting fog.

"Give up swinging and take up a new hobby that you, as a single guy, could be successful at.... like knitting fog."

Harsh but true

» Add a new message to this topic