FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Younger members

Younger members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems us younger lads get a hard time on here (excuses the pun), I get there's lots of young lads who lack maturity or a sense of what's actually going on but trying to organise meets with females any age (older is better) is a nightmare! Even if I'm willing to travel over 150 miles and pay for accommodation

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not your age, other things will go against you before they even look how old you are

Nah, I have had multiple people say I'd love too but I don't meet younger lads as it's usually a mess around

It's a person's age per se for me but I wouldn't meet anyone younger than my own kids!

What age would that be?

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

I wouldnt meet anyone with no public photo and only one line of text in their profile. In fact, I dont even know your age now because I noticed the above facts and that was enough for me.

Age doesn't really bother me but you need to stand out from the rest in a good way x

I'm not actually 100% clear what is on my account I should change that

Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!I'm happy to send face photos once I have chat for 5 mins or so and know the account is genuine Any tips to make it more appropriate?

By *ukrya1Man  over a year ago

leeds

Never had a problem with my age and I guess I'm classed as younger

"What age would that be?"

My son is 27 lol

Dam ????

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

They don't need to be cock shots...what's won't with some nice arty or sporty ones? With a decent profile write up?

I doubt you'll get many ladies messaging you for pics, so your one line isn't going to get you anywhere.

Oh...I didn't get as far as looking at your age either lol

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I'm not actually 100% clear what is on my account I should change that

Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!I'm happy to send face photos once I have chat for 5 mins or so and know the account is genuine Any tips to make it more appropriate?"

You have a face pic as your profile pic??

No sadly the one cover photo is already braking protocol

I can't budge on that currently sadly as it's not just my safety it intals

Yea that's already against what I'm supposed to do but obviously I can't expect a reply with a blank photo

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

That doesn't make any sense and most people aren't going to bother trying to get an explanation.

So....good luck;)

Maybe try clubs instead?

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/868684

Try giving these a read through.

It's hard to explain sadly it's the best I can do! I get it's a complicated situation to explain but sadly it's about as good as I can do!

Hense the asking for help!

Looking to get involved in the club up Newcastle way soon tho

Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!I'm happy to send face photos once I have chat for 5 mins or so and know the account is genuine Any tips to make it more appropriate?"

Your profile picture is a face picture, OP..

"It's hard to explain sadly it's the best I can do! I get it's a complicated situation to explain but sadly it's about as good as I can do!

Looking to get involved in the club up Newcastle way soon tho"

Press reply and quote so people know who your answering

I'd definitely swap your face photo for a tasteful body shot as your body probably won't be recognised as easy as your face.

Try reading those links. They do help new members

"It's hard to explain sadly it's the best I can do! I get it's a complicated situation to explain but sadly it's about as good as I can do!

I'd definitely swap your face photo for a tasteful body shot as your body probably won't be recognised as easy as your face.

Try reading those links. They do help new members"

Thanks for the genuine help! I assumed bodyshots as a photo would be a put off?

Try reading those links. They do help new members

Thanks for the genuine help! I assumed bodyshots as a photo would be a put off? "

The photos that some people (including myself) don't like is either a cock shot or many cock shots from different angles.lol

There is quite a bit of advise on the links.

You need to stand out from the hundreds of male profiles.

Hope it helps

Everyones diffrent in what age they go for, we won't go with any one younger than kitty.

Yea your right many younger lads can be immature and don't understand it's a swingers scene not a sex site, sadly it can tarnich the decent ones in some eyes.

Also with older couple or women some just aren't comfortable sleeping with some one that the same age as there own kids.

Trying the club might be best I'd advice to go on an event night as it will be busyer and pepole can take you for face value.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Yea that's already against what I'm supposed to do but obviously I can't expect a reply with a blank photo "

how about some full body shots(viewed from the back) ie. no face.

and other body shots that show you off to advantage.

But you have a face pic as your profile pic????

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!I'm happy to send face photos once I have chat for 5 mins or so and know the account is genuine Any tips to make it more appropriate?

But you have a face pic as your profile pic???? "

Wot she said

"I wouldnt meet anyone with no public photo and only one line of text in their profile. In fact, I dont even know your age now because I noticed the above facts and that was enough for me.

Age doesn't really bother me but you need to stand out from the rest in a good way x "

Hot x

I've always turned down the youngsters. Mostly as being someone's token MILF just isn't sexy for me.

"I wouldnt meet anyone with no public photo and only one line of text in their profile. In fact, I dont even know your age now because I noticed the above facts and that was enough for me.

Age doesn't really bother me but you need to stand out from the rest in a good way x "

And heres me wishing i still lived in essex

But its not younger guys, its men in general that have a hard time on fab. Most people on fab are constantly harrassed by fake profiles made by men, unrequested dick pics from men, harrassment and also the male to any other people ration is ridiculous on fab. You dont stand out from the crowd then you get ignored

But you have a face pic as your profile pic???? "

And his full name

Age doesn't really bother me but you need to stand out from the rest in a good way x

But its not younger guys, its men in general that have a hard time on fab. Most people on fab are constantly harrassed by fake profiles made by men, unrequested dick pics from men, harrassment and also the male to any other people ration is ridiculous on fab. You dont stand out from the crowd then you get ignored "

He is correct loads guys on site who think it's a quick fuck site you see in stats all time that's all everyone here for eg "this is fuck site why you all being so fussy we all here for same thing" but there's so much more to swinging and a massive social side.

But its not younger guys, its men in general that have a hard time on fab. Most people on fab are constantly harrassed by fake profiles made by men, unrequested dick pics from men, harrassment and also the male to any other people ration is ridiculous on fab. You dont stand out from the crowd then you get ignored

He is correct loads guys on site who think it's a quick fuck site you see in stats all time that's all everyone here for eg "this is fuck site why you all being so fussy we all here for same thing" but there's so much more to swinging and a massive social side. "

Totally agree. Chatting before is all part of the fun

Babe loves meeting young guys. As long as they are clean, can hold a conversation and in reasonable shape. Doesn't like gym bunnies though.

Usually slim, skinny 21 year olds.

She has met them on her own for a social and as a threesome for sex. Always went well.

By *anilla no kinkWoman  over a year ago

plymouth

"It's a person's age per se for me but I wouldn't meet anyone younger than my own kids! "

That’s exactly my feelings aswell

By *anilla no kinkWoman  over a year ago

plymouth

"Seems us younger lads get a hard time on here (excuses the pun), I get there's lots of young lads who lack maturity or a sense of what's actually going on but trying to organise meets with females any age (older is better) is a nightmare! Even if I'm willing to travel over 150 miles and pay for accommodation

Any advice? "

Your age range is huge , 18-99 ,just something for you to think about when you say your willing to try those age ranges ,if an 89 year old woman contacted you for sex your saying you would fuck her ??

I've met younger lads on my singles profile. However I met them because we had things in common, they were well spoken and mature when we chatted, and not once did they refer to me as a milf or an older lady fetish.

You say you can't have body shots and yet have your face plastered across your profile, and what you've written sounds like any hole is a goal which comes across as desperate or you're just looking for anything warm and wet to stick your cock.

Neither makes you appealing.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

To be fair I think people are more judged by the comments they make on here and their profiles than the number in the age box.

As to people who won't be people in a certain age range what wrong with that? We all have our preferences, some harder to understand than others. But it's something sovereign and individual to our inner selves. So I think should be respected as it's all about making an environment of consent.

Patience is the key

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

There is nothing wrong with younger lads as such, but they do tend to be unreliable in our experience.

"It's not your age, other things will go against you before they even look how old you are"

Exactly. So many young men moan they don’t do well because of their age. I know plenty of young men my age who do very well. It’s not your age.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Ah I think we see what you are getting at... you’re a secret agent? You maybe armed? Do you..... drink Martinis?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!"

However OP, you have your face clearly on show on your profile as your profile avatar!

Oh the irony

By *ornysxguyMan  over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

"Sadly I can't have public photos on my account as my job is not the safest!

However OP, you have your face clearly on show on your profile as your profile avatar!

Oh the irony "

Not the only one thinking that ??

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Seems us younger lads get a hard time on here (excuses the pun), I get there's lots of young lads who lack maturity or a sense of what's actually going on but trying to organise meets with females any age (older is better) is a nightmare! Even if I'm willing to travel over 150 miles and pay for accommodation

Any advice? "

I'd get out into the pubs and clubs in my local town and/or nearest city and have some drinks with mates and a bloody good night out.

Plenty of girls will be out doing the same and hopefully with a bit of flirting, chatting and buying them drinks the old skool way, one will like you and you might just get lucky

Always have fab as an option and not just the only way you're trying to find a woman for fun.

Good luck

Some people just aren't attracted to younger guys...

Lots are though...

Women are outnumbered here and can take their pick, meets take patience. Maybe try a club?

By *umKinkwithUsCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

"

1) Get written verifications by attending socials and club nights.

2) Take some public photos that do not have your face in but show some of your features.

3) write down the types of sex you enjoy and the types you would like to try rather than try anything once (Doubt you would be up for receiving anal fisting, needle play, sounding and other extreme sexual acts).

4) you have SM listed in your interests. Are you into giving pain (Sadist) or receiving pain (masochist) or both?

5) You also have Gangbangs,Group sex and threesomes listed on interest but not looking for couples (neither MF or FF)?

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic