FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strap on advice...

Strap on advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've finally found a woman who is well up for taking me with a strap on (hurrah).

I've agreed to buy the strap on and from talking to her she wants something with a bit of style. We've both spent some time together going through various purveyors of sex toys but she's not taken with anything she's seen. Too many straps etc and not enough sexiness in her mind.

She's got this idea about trying to find something that can integrate nicely into some sexy lingerie (or comes as part of a sexy lingerie or panty set if you get my drift), and was hoping there might be something out there that fits the bill.

So Im hoping the collective mind and experience of fellow fabbers might be able to point us in the right direction.

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"So I've finally found a woman who is well up for taking me with a strap on (hurrah).

I've agreed to buy the strap on and from talking to her she wants something with a bit of style. We've both spent some time together going through various purveyors of sex toys but she's not taken with anything she's seen. Too many straps etc and not enough sexiness in her mind.

She's got this idea about trying to find something that can integrate nicely into some sexy lingerie (or comes as part of a sexy lingerie or panty set if you get my drift), and was hoping there might be something out there that fits the bill.

So Im hoping the collective mind and experience of fellow fabbers might be able to point us in the right direction.

TIA"

You can get strapless ones where part is inserted into the lady and the dildo sticks out like a strap on.

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

you can get rubber pants with an integrated cock.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovehoney do underwear to use with strapon dildos. Can’t really describe them as lingerie, they look like a pair of basic black knickers but do the job fantastically. They hold the dildo securely in place unlike a harness which can slip. More comfortable to wear as well.

V x

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I’ve used most types best for me is a good harness and a quality dildo, I have various sizes, if you are both starters just go for a small dildo, you can wear all strap ons over underwear or clothes too, all that really matters Is for it to fit really well

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I have a lovely lace corsett type harness, feels great on my ample curves and I am able to effectively fuck

"I have a lovely lace corsett type harness, feels great on my ample curves and I am able to effectively fuck "

Thanks all for your advice so far. Where did you find the corset _eavenscentit? My strap on partner is curvy and she also rocks a 50's glam look so this sounds right up her street...

Type in

"sportsheets lace strap on harness" on Google and there are some gorgeous ones x

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’d recommend a good harness with an o ring so you can adjust the dildo. As long as the harness stays firmly in place, the lady should be happy, read the reviews would be my guide for that.

Then get a dildo for it that isn’t rock solid and you can manage. So practice practice and practice with it on your own, so when she comes to use it you know what it’s like and take it without running away .

Enjoy

"Type in

"sportsheets lace strap on harness" on Google and there are some gorgeous ones x"

Bang on, thank you

We use a strapless strapon called Purple Boyfriend

» Add a new message to this topic