FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swingers club first time

Swingers club first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im looking at going to my first swingers club (probably townhouse as its closest) any advice for a first timer? Anyone want to join me? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want to go try one aswell I’m straight male needing a wing man

I may be going to my first ever one this month, bit nervous as it is a new thing for me. I am sexually confident in other scenarios though. Couple of drinks and I should be fine

(It is the bi night at Cupids on 27th, so if any fit bi going say hello )

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Now imagine going on your own, going upstairs strip off, put on lingerie, stockings, high heels, makeup and a wig and on occasion even a dress

Just go, smile at people, chat if they smile back. If you’re ignored go home ...or last a bit longer and put in some real effort and you’ll probably enjoy yourself

I do

"Hi im looking at going to my first swingers club (probably townhouse as its closest) any advice for a first timer? Anyone want to join me? Lol"

Check the Townhouse website. There is lots of info on there. Make sure you check the what's on page to see which days single male non members can attend.

Same wanna get going to them cupids sounds best yet

Northwest dogging

All spots seem to have rather gone or become boy racer spots. Need an higher class spot setting up

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I would say - just go! Getting through the door is the most nerve wracking part on your first visit. After that, things usually feel surprisingly normal.

If you just want to find your feet, then treat it like a trip to a new bar. Get used to the layout, chat to a few people, take in the sights then head home. Don't expect anything more to happen but be open to it if it does

Check out the various clubs websites for any club-specific rules or theme nights. Chat to the hosts when you arrive and explain its your first time. They'll show you around and talk you through things from there.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Just go and think of it as going out to a pub or club, but knowing that others are there for the same reason as you.

Don't think you are going there for sex, don't assume you will. Go along, chat with people, flirt a bit, just a normal night out with a slightly higher chance of sex.

» Add a new message to this topic