FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm a genuine honest single male, and try to make sure if I message some one I have read their profile properly and match there criteria yet don't seem to be having much joy getting replies.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A large part may be down to the lack of pics. There are tons of single guys on here and it's easier to move onto the next one than to send a message requesting pics and so on,

What sort of pics are people after, most say they don't like cock pics?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some that are representative of you. Full length, body, face, cock, all work as long as you don't just have 6 pics that are essentially all the same. At least then people can see if they have an attraction to you.

Not everyone can put face pics up, but it is a big help I've found.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This topic is the most boring in the forums.

There is one every day now.

Only suggestion I have for the op is check out previous threads relating to this.

Daz

Thread search is your bestest friend

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"This topic is the most boring in the forums.

There is one every day now.

Only suggestion I have for the op is check out previous threads relating to this.

Daz"

only one - I saw one guy start 3 in an afternoon

"Some that are representative of you. Full length, body, face, cock, all work as long as you don't just have 6 pics that are essentially all the same. At least then people can see if they have an attraction to you.

Not everyone can put face pics up, but it is a big help I've found."

I agree with tina plus your profile text needs a rewrite as it doesn't do much to 'sell' you as it stands currently. Being a smoker might put some people off. Being able to accommodate is in your favour tho. Good luck.

Your profile seemed very negative to me - it's all about must have a sense of humour and I'll not respond if I don't like you.

What about what you can offer and what you enjoy?

Your status 'Getting bored on this site' isn't doing you any favours.

Did you just expect to join then have instant sex with all and sundry ? If you did then it looks like you're on the wrong site my 'bored' friend.

Things take time and if you're bored after 7 weeks .......... what more is there to say really ?

It's a new profile been on the site for about a year and by bored I mean bored with time wasters...

"What sort of pics are people after, most say they don't like cock pics?"

face & body pics, but show your face and people are much more open to you.

after all if you had 3 lasses email you, you can only possibly be interested in one, 1 has nothing on their profile just says they want sex, the other just has a small pic of chest so cant really see what they are like at all,

but the other has pic of chest, face and body so you can see exactly who is messaging you and know if they do it for you or not, and you could only reply to one, then im sure you would pick the one you could see the most of if you fancied them!

now if your a woman or a couple them numbrs could be so much higher, this is why its important to stand out from the crowd, it makes you look alot more genuine no matter about your job or other worries, and also gives them a chance to look at your profile and think phroarrrrrr

from the limited pic you have up you seem like a good looking fella, im sure it would help alot. if you got a cock pic i'd just put it to friends list only, not only will it be there for people to see or send in private, people may just add you to their list to see and you can strike up a convo

try being site supporter too so you can see who looking at you and if they look often maybe they worth a message!

» Add a new message to this topic