FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 1st time in club- club routine

1st time in club- club routine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been asked to go to a club by a older playmate.

I have never been to a club before, so what is it like? I been told I have to fill in forms etc, is it true? As i do not want swinging clubs knowing my details etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you need to take id such as driving license and fill in entrance form all discreet its just for membership purpose.

clubs are not allowed to use your details apart from in the event of a medical emergency and only then to notify the ambulance crew and or police if they are involved.

So dont worry about them having your details... but if you dont want them to have them for whatever reason, then i would suggest not going

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I have been asked to go to a club by a older playmate.

I have never been to a club before, so what is it like? I been told I have to fill in forms etc, is it true? As i do not want swinging clubs knowing my details etc "

as clubs tend to be in effect members only... you would likely have to become a member to enter.... so you normally need to have some details and proof of ID to join...

but as the member above said... if you object that much.. don't go... simple as

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If your playmate is already a member of the club and is allowed to bring in guests on her (I assume it`s a her!) membership then chances are you will not have to give any details. However, as others have mentioned, no club worth it`s salt will use your details other than what others who`ve replied here have already mentioned.

I have never been to a club before, so what is it like? I been told I have to fill in forms etc, is it true? As i do not want swinging clubs knowing my details etc "

its only for the safty of others in clubs. they will never contact you

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Why?

They are private members clubs, by law you will have to give details and provide id. They are also legitimate businesses and have no interest in putting people off by divulging their details.

Dont worry, go and have fun. You are in a position loads of single men would love to be in

ive been using club for about 11 years now, ive been to quite a few around the country and i have never had any call, mail or contact me in any way, they even use a alias name on youre bank statment so if you pay by card the club does not show on your statement, your privacy will always be respected after all the customers pay their wages they want you to keep going back

» Add a new message to this topic