FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > badmouthing others on your profile

badmouthing others on your profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * king tiny OP   Man  over a year ago

scotland

a local friend is being badmouthed on another guys profile page and being threatened , whats are the best steps to take (and dont say big ones)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

report the profile

Have seen it before. I know its against rules, but there is usually a good reason. Is he a friend, or a swinger? I have seen a lot of people 'verify' friends falsely.

'Threatening' is laughable btw

"report the profile"

simple yet effective! it is the easiest way to nip it in the bud though x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Have seen it before. I know its against rules, but there is usually a good reason. Is he a friend, or a swinger? I have seen a lot of people 'verify' friends falsely."

I don't think there is ever a good reason for naming someone on your profile like that. It is basically naming and shaming which isn't allowed anywhere else on the site.

"Have seen it before. I know its against rules, but there is usually a good reason. Is he a friend, or a swinger? I have seen a lot of people 'verify' friends falsely.

I don't think there is ever a good reason for naming someone on your profile like that. It is basically naming and shaming which isn't allowed anywhere else on the site."

I know it isn't, but I've seen it quite a few times in my area, & I'd agree with them.

No need to name and shame,when we were all born with a mouth.In other words i sort the problem out my self,what goes around comes around.

Report button. Then block.

"Have seen it before. I know its against rules, but there is usually a good reason. Is he a friend, or a swinger? I have seen a lot of people 'verify' friends falsely.

I don't think there is ever a good reason for naming someone on your profile like that. It is basically naming and shaming which isn't allowed anywhere else on the site.

I know it isn't, but I've seen it quite a few times in my area, & I'd agree with them."

So if I named and shamed you on our profile, you wouldn't mind?

After all, you failed to turn up last night after you sent us a text you are on your way with the farmyard animals that you wanted to fulfill a fantasy... we tried to text you back to tell you we aren't into that kinda thing, but you had us blocked by your network before we could respond.

How's the rash btw? ....is it still affecting 'your area'?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"a local friend is being badmouthed on another guys profile page and being threatened , whats are the best steps to take (and dont say big ones)"

report its against the rules

I know it isn't, but I've seen it quite a few times in my area, & I'd agree with them.

So if I named and shamed you on our profile, you wouldn't mind?

After all, you failed to turn up last night after you sent us a text you are on your way with the farmyard animals that you wanted to fulfill a fantasy... we tried to text you back to tell you we aren't into that kinda thing, but you had us blocked by your network before we could respond.

How's the rash btw? ....is it still affecting 'your area'? "

The rash is better now, & I couldn't get all the animals together at such short notice. You're not blocked, so try again. But I was being serious, & I have experienced the same type of crap of the same individuals myself.

I don't know why people get so angry that they feel they need to name and shame.

but then so many people do this without actually naming someone but making sly digs or alluding to someone. Status reports are usually the favourite way of making a comment about someone.

A lot of people have negative things in their profiles too, don't message me if .... And then there's a long list of things that the profile owner has experienced and just thought they better add that.

For me I just write a brief description, mention what we like etc, and then I'd set the filters to restrict certain people from contacting me. I find it works

Is it any more detrimental to someones 'swinging life' to the gossip and tittle tattle that has oft been known to spread from clique to clique

keep every email etc passed between them, if gets too bad u have proof for either the site or police hun xx

I've had it happen to me where someone has had a pop at me on their profile. Report, block and then maintain a dignified silence.

"report the profile"

i have reported someone for this, as have others for the same person....which is numerous false cpls profiles from a single man... nothing happened and he is still on with at least 3 profiles as a cpl

"a local friend is being badmouthed on another guys profile page and being threatened , whats are the best steps to take (and dont say big ones)"

its against the rules and can get profile pulled xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic