FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bit odd

bit odd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is from a while ao, we had a meet with a couple, had a social first got on fine, then i (m) was away with work, so f had a meet with the othe f, all good.

then wee had them round cooked a nice meal and then played, everyone seemed very happy, i even went round in the next few days to help with a problem with a motorbike, great tx from them sayin how much fun they had but then they removed us of friend list and blocked us. nout as strange as foke.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

That is really odd, sounds like they became great social friends too....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well u cpls are very complex creatures, one half says aye the other naw...

"this is from a while ao, we had a meet with a couple, had a social first got on fine, then i (m) was away with work, so f had a meet with the othe f, all good.

then wee had them round cooked a nice meal and then played, everyone seemed very happy, i even went round in the next few days to help with a problem with a motorbike, great tx from them sayin how much fun they had but then they removed us of friend list and blocked us. nout as strange as foke.

"

Wow that's awful and rude of them to do that! It's obvious these people are two faced and mean spirited. You both are better than that you don't need people like that x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"this is from a while ao, we had a meet with a couple, had a social first got on fine, then i (m) was away with work, so f had a meet with the othe f, all good.

Wow that's awful and rude of them to do that! It's obvious these people are two faced and mean spirited. You both are better than that you don't need people like that x"

How on earth do you know that?

You wont know why they did it...there are any number of explanations from the one of them didnt enjoy themselves as much as you think, and they dont know how to tell you, through to one of them enjoyed themselves a little too much and they think its necesscary for the good of ther relationship...

Dont stress cos u wont ever know.

Wow that's awful and rude of them to do that! It's obvious these people are two faced and mean spirited. You both are better than that you don't need people like that x

How on earth do you know that?

You wont know why they did it...there are any number of explanations from the one of them didnt enjoy themselves as much as you think, and they dont know how to tell you, through to one of them enjoyed themselves a little too much and they think its necesscary for the good of ther relationship...

Dont stress cos u wont ever know. "

just because they have a reason doesnt mean they werent two faced about it does it lol.....

they sent them a text saying they had fun... then deleted and blocked them.... if that isnt two faced i dont know what is...

yeah not good, but thats the thing with some people they cant face saying how they really feel so lie and then be dodgy once they safe distance.

maybe it is a case of one loving the meet and the other getting jealous and they cant agree to meet again so done that or the other one blocked you who never got enough attention or liked it, who knows, just shit when people dont say coz sometimes it niggles you always wondering what happened lol

It what I see it's two faced, they could have been a bit more tactful and say they weren't interested in being friends or whatever. Honesty goes a long way, we have been burned before by people like as described. We all have an opinion on here I'm just calling it how I see it. If anyone agrees or disagrees then thats how it is

No one can honestly comment on a one sided version of events.

I know you are 100% in what you say and think, but we don't have the other sides point of view.

I'm sure you will find others who you have fun and get on well with.

» Add a new message to this topic