FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging on the chase

Dogging on the chase

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever had any luck? ive been there several times and just seen a car park with cars, no action whatsoever...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *APPY2CUM2Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Dusk is the best time..just take a strol around and see wot in the car parks....i can give you some locations if you want

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you've obviously missed when I'm there then lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Grrrr i must have! gutted, it looks like im going to give it a go tonight, any tips?

Just be careful what info you give out folks

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Firstly, patience will be a virtue and appreciated by others, as well as gives you a chance to check out who's who there. We tend to get pissed off by people who don't settle, so car lights are forever beaming into others, cars and driven, stop, driven off again, every couple of minutes.

There's also the possibility to move on to quieter spots there, with a small group - this avoids most of the problems above.

As many people 'know' others, then they'll potentially be more relaxed and trusting amongst themselves, so a newcomer won't have that benefit.

If you go with a partner, then this does increase your potential: compare the potential for a single male versus a couple on Fab, and it gives a clue as to who gets potentially an easier ride, excuse the pun.

That large area of many acres - not all of it geared to outdoors fun of course - has potential and pitfalls. There are some mindless idiots- as there can be elsewhere, so if you are respectful and are of interest to others, and them to you, then it can be helpful.

As you realise, specifics of dogging locations aren't given out on Fab public forums, but friends etc will often share info with each other.

If no luck at a particular time, vary visits, and if your gut feel is negative, then it may be best to heed it: obviously the yobs, cops etc could be about from time to time. Good luck!

Can anyone tell me where doging can be found in the Inverness area??

Thanks

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

ask the monster he may be able to help you lol

"you've obviously missed when I'm there then lol"

Do you go often? Mag if prefer

ive been and always found the places and the fun

i used to go quite a bit when i was married and it used to be good, not been for ages tho as im not single and i dont drive lol

» Add a new message to this topic