FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I too young to be on here

Am I too young to be on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I never managed to meet anyone on here, is the reason why no one wants to meet me is because I'm too young?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I never managed to meet anyone on here, is the reason why no one wants to meet me is because I'm too young?"
Op no, I don’t think it’s just your age.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I can't give profile advice as you haven't asked op,but it needs some work .

Sell yourself ,why should someone choose you over all the other men?

Yes you may be too young for some,but not all.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The above two are hinting at something and I totally agree. It's not just your age, what exactly are you offering someone if they looked at you ?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

^^ what they said ^^

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Um maybe look at your profile. Your age may be an issue for some (we don't meet anyone younger than 25) but not to all.

By *oxyroxy1973Woman  over a year ago

west bromwich

I agree with others, maybe look at your profile.

I dont mind younger guys, i know what attracts me to a profile and what doesnt x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only pic are of your cock. No profile pic. Says nothing about what you want or what you can offer. Check every other profile help thread on here. They all say the exact same thing.

Your profile is letting you down , it's very sparse and your photos are not helping you , maybe spend some time on re writing it , tell people more about you , what you want etc etc

"I never managed to meet anyone on here, is the reason why no one wants to meet me is because I'm too young?"
you could be too young, it could be your lack of profile or your two pics just of your cock or your age range 18-99 or the way you message people, we don't know enough to advise you is the simple answer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll definitelly hide the photos. I put them here as someone told me as an advice but maybe that wasn't the best idea

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away if you cannot 100% commit to a meet.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Consider how you approach people, don't just write 'Hi', 'Fancy a chat' or any other generic one liner, It WILL get you ignored. If you followed the advice above and read the persons profile then there should be something there to write about.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the 15 words you have managed to write on your profile won't impress anyone. It says nothing about you, and could be interpreted as 'I have nothing to say so you need to contact me', which I'm sure is not the impression you intended to make.

At present your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. We are a local couple that do meet guys of your age, and one look at your profile has ensured that is not going to happen. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you. As a single guy you are already fighting an uphill battle; as a young guy too your battle isn't uphill, its practically on a cliff! That doesn't mean you won't have any luck, but you really need to look at your profile in intricate detail, making sure it is truthful, so as to ensure you make the best possible first impression. For starters, are you really sure you want to have sex with people in the nineties?

Put on some pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile, and it's probably best that you have already removed them. Anything in between is great. It's a lovely day, get out and take some selfies on the Hoe or the Barbican.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too, both are great ways of getting to know people with no pressure and no first time nerves.

Then... get off the site and meet people socially or try a club. You could always sign up to an organised social, where you may meet many people from the area, and perhaps make a better impression face to face than via the Internet. It might be a little nerve wracking the first time, but what harm can having a coffee or a pint with a stranger really do?

Good luck.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hello OP

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away if you cannot 100% commit to a meet.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Consider how you approach people, don't just write 'Hi', 'Fancy a chat' or any other generic one liner, It WILL get you ignored. If you followed the advice above and read the persons profile then there should be something there to write about.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the 15 words you have managed to write on your profile won't impress anyone. It says nothing about you, and could be interpreted as 'I have nothing to say so you need to contact me', which I'm sure is not the impression you intended to make.

At present your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. We are a local couple that do meet guys of your age, and one look at your profile has ensured that is not going to happen. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you. As a single guy you are already fighting an uphill battle; as a young guy too your battle isn't uphill, its practically on a cliff! That doesn't mean you won't have any luck, but you really need to look at your profile in intricate detail, making sure it is truthful, so as to ensure you make the best possible first impression. For starters, are you really sure you want to have sex with people in the nineties?

Put on some pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile, and it's probably best that you have already removed them. Anything in between is great. It's a lovely day, get out and take some selfies on the Hoe or the Barbican.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too, both are great ways of getting to know people with no pressure and no first time nerves.

Then... get off the site and meet people socially or try a club. You could always sign up to an organised social, where you may meet many people from the area, and perhaps make a better impression face to face than via the Internet. It might be a little nerve wracking the first time, but what harm can having a coffee or a pint with a stranger really do?

Good luck. "

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Hello OP

Good luck. "

We really hope the effort you’ve made with that post isn’t in vain..... over to you OP

I dunno, you can tell a lot by one line and no pictures...

IMO 22 is too young to start swinging....

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You haven't asked for profile advice so it can't be given. I don't think it's just your age OP.

Exeter

"You haven't asked for profile advice so it can't be given. I don't think it's just your age OP. "

Oh, I get to correct you for a change:

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success please don't critique their profile or be mean about it

Exeter

Someone is wondering why they're not having success.

Profile critiques and all other advice, is therefore allowed. however, I think it's already been covered.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You haven't asked for profile advice so it can't be given. I don't think it's just your age OP.

Oh, I get to correct you for a change:

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success please don't critique their profile or be mean about it"

You're the same age as My Son!

"Hello OP

Good luck. "

I must match the age preference too box?

By *sgigglersCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Your profile needs work. Good luck.

I started on this site when i was 21 (god is ot really that long ago!?) and the best advice i can give is this- do whatever you can to get that first verification!

Don't be too picky because as a newcomer you need to show the community how genuine you are and that you mean business. Im definitely not suggesting you out yourself in a situation you wont be comfortable in but the community definitely opens up to younger lads once they have that first verification under their belt

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

More likely lack of photos and very little written about yourself on your profile

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 18:29:17]

Well, it's good to see he's taking the majority of that advice on board.

B

You have no pictures and you want to stick your fist in someone . Lol

As others have said its not just your age though you will be under some peoples age limits. There are many reasons people on here don't appeal to others from photos/lack of photos, profile content and location as well as messages sent. The best bet is top evaluate all those things and see if altering things help you.

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

MASSIVE EYE ROLL

No... No you're not too young to be on here OP

By *hris.j.01Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

No bud. Your profile needs to be much better. More info on what you have to offer. What you’re in to.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

"You have no pictures and you want to stick your fist in someone . Lol "

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Very particular interests with a very short profile.

And yes we’ve met early twenties lads in clubs so no 22 isn’t too young all about how you present yourself to others, you get childish forty year olds

Lou

You're over eighteen and legible to be on an adult site.. But you do appear to be desperate..

Exeter

"We really hope the effort you’ve made with that post isn’t in vain..... over to you OP"

Apparently it was in vain

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Your age would put me off I'm afraid

By *lint94Man  over a year ago

NW

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 08:34:28]

By *lint94Man  over a year ago

NW

I completely agree on this with the rest of the people, please (DISCLAIMER) i don’t think that our intent is to destroy your personal way of selling yourself, this said, most of us people on here would like to have some more information, and to see who we are chatting to, it’s all part of the game to not be afraid of showing ourselves for what we truly are and in my opinion also a very respectful thing to do.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I cannot comment on the reasons people do or do not meet. But no, you are not too young to be on here.

It may simply be there is a disproportionate number of older people whose preferences are for people like themselves.

Let me rephrase that for you:

“I have a fully blank profile, devoid of text or photos. Yeah, literally zero info at all.”

I just don’t get why women are not flocking to have sex with me!”

By *YC SausageMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not your age. Look at your profile. Imagine you’re a woman looking to meet a young hot stud.

No photo, no verifications, no effort in your bio.

Would you want to meet you?

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

It also says a lot that he posted a message and from what we can see, has never even replied to his own thread or any comments on here

By *ycallMan  over a year ago

Dorking

I worked with a 18 year old kid who was on this site, he was a proper little std magnet and never played safe.

Used to be massively successful on here and would meet quite a few different women each week. There is no way I would have believed him other than the fact he always took pictures and would run around the yard and show them to unsuspecting people.

Used to tell people he drove a BMW and then hide his moped around the corner when he met. Was into cougars and mostly met women 40-60 years old.

We stitched him up one time by hiding some crusty old boxers in his jacket pocket. He ended up whipping them out by accident when meeting someone. LOL

Think the key to his success (if you could call it that) was just relentlessly messaging everyone he could.

Basically if you are just after notches on your bed and don’t mind a few funky things growing on your penis then you can get meets at any age.

» Add a new message to this topic