FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Caravans

Caravans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iffy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

We are staying at a caravan park in a few weeks time , question is has anyone ever had a meet at 1 and been removed from the park due to been caught ? Or are we over thinking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If you are planning a gang bang with guys queuing outside the door or a free for all orgy with loud music you might have problems, otherwise you will be fine lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What park!!

STAFFORD

"What park!!"
does it matter ?

Not really. Thought we might meet up

By *eeandsexymCouple  over a year ago

Between selby/york

"We are staying at a caravan park in a few weeks time , question is has anyone ever had a meet at 1 and been removed from the park due to been caught ? Or are we over thinking "

Just stick a sign on for.

If this vans rocking don't come knocking

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Just remember that caravans have very little sound insulation

By *unboy69888Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

Had fun in one last night

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"If you are planning a gang bang with guys queuing outside the door or a free for all orgy with loud music you might have problems, otherwise you will be fine lol"

I can just visualise the que in the park half of them thinking its for ice cream.

STAFFORD

"If you are planning a gang bang with guys queuing outside the door or a free for all orgy with loud music you might have problems, otherwise you will be fine lol

I can just visualise the que in the park half of them thinking its for ice cream. "

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"We are staying at a caravan park in a few weeks time , question is has anyone ever had a meet at 1 and been removed from the park due to been caught ? Or are we over thinking "

As others have said just be mindful of noise, other than that I can't see you being removed from the park.

Fill your boots

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We had one a couple of weeks ago ,there is no issue apart from noise ,im quite loud but toned it down ,also make sure curtains/blinds are shut ...good luck ..

STAFFORD

Thankyou all for your replies , we are looking at around 6 or 7 guys the 1st night then maybe 5 the 2nd , will post pics and let you know how it went

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Don't forget that some sites like to know if you have visitors.

I'd not risk it personally. A gang bang in a caravan park where your neighbour is 6m away is just asking for trouble.

I know it sounds like I'm being a killjoy but you're potentially going to impact on vanilla campers who are there for a holiday.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Don't forget that some sites like to know if you have visitors.

I'd not risk it personally. A gang bang in a caravan park where your neighbour is 6m away is just asking for trouble.

I know it sounds like I'm being a killjoy but you're potentially going to impact on vanilla campers who are there for a holiday."

Have to agree... go somewhere more appropriate as you will have a queue outside the door

By *r Nice Guy 1Man  over a year ago

manchester

"If you are planning a gang bang with guys queuing outside the door or a free for all orgy with loud music you might have problems, otherwise you will be fine lol

I can just visualise the que in the park half of them thinking its for ice cream. "

Or a burger

By *ew swingers wxmCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

We had hoped to arrange something on a similar break recently, however once on site we noticed that the site was heavily covered by cctv both on the approach and around the site.

As others have said may be worthwhile rethinking and picking somewhere a bit more private off the caravan park.

In a word..'consideration'... A rare commodity these days...

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I would think inviting one or two people over, but a caravan is not soundproofed or spacious enough for the numbers you are describing.

Caravan parks are for families enjoying their holidays. You need to be reasonable with your expectations

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

You need to pick a better venue. A hotel room is much more suited to what you are describing.

I might be on this site and I’m very open minded in the lifestyle, but if I was on holiday in the caravan next to you with my young children I would not be impressed! There’s a time and a place... and this is not either for a gang bang with 7 guys.

Why not check out the local swingers club and arrange to have fun there instead?!

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I'm in agreement with comments. Unless you're attending a swing camp where there are no vanillas on site this would be wrong in so many ways.

Get yourself to a club and enjoy

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

think you should take it elswere, you are going to upset a lot of people

By *0something1965Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I was all for it until i heard it was 6 or 7 guys.

Not appropriate with families around/poor insulation.

Agree that hotel is much better for this

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I have a 24 ft touring caravan if anyone is game?

yes their are actually swingers and naturist caravan and camping parks ear defenders provided at point of entry

We have a caravan and weekends away and social meet ups are great. But there has to be limits.

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

A social or even a sneaky quickie in a caravan is OK, but as others have said, those number of people in a Van is asking for trouble. Nosy neighbors, security, and the noise alone would bring unwanted attention. Or are you winding us upOP?

Belfast

"We are staying at a caravan park in a few weeks time , question is has anyone ever had a meet at 1 and been removed from the park due to been caught ? Or are we over thinking yes their are actually swingers and naturist caravan and camping parks ear defenders provided at point of entry "

Ear defenders at the point if entry? Shouldnt that be ear Muffs?

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"A social or even a sneaky quickie in a caravan is OK, but as others have said, those number of people in a Van is asking for trouble. Nosy neighbors, security, and the noise alone would bring unwanted attention. Or are you winding us upOP? "

I sincerely hope they are!

So long as you not overly noisy and disturbing others you will be fine.

Belfast

"We are staying at a caravan park in a few weeks time , question is has anyone ever had a meet at 1 and been removed from the park due to been caught ? Or are we over thinking

So long as you not overly noisy and disturbing others you will be fine. "

A procession of 6 or 7 guys and the associated noise and earth quaking is gonna see complaints raised. Don't do it.

STAFFORD

We have now decided to cut it down to 3guys in total , and lucy will have either a gag or have her mouth full so noise wont an issue and the guys will be met in a local pub , then all travel back in 1 vehicle

By *eeandsexymCouple  over a year ago

Between selby/york

Gotta think of travel logistics particularly if don't have a people carrier.. Lol

Beware them caravan blinds because they're like mousetraps. One slight touch by a wild limb and a fast arse may well be presented on show to all your neighbours

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

On a caravan park don't you have to register everyone on site for Fire Regulations ?

By *insationCouple  over a year ago

North West

Definitely not ideal, have a couple over for some fun should be fine. Having a GB where there are other guests ( possibly kids ) not a chance.

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Been fucked in a caravan klin park tenby for many years and never had any problems

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Does anybody else have Caravan of Love by The Housemartins going through their head?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"yes their are actually swingers and naturist caravan and camping parks ear defenders provided at point of entry "

Is this an actual thing?

If so, any details of any good sites to visit?

» Add a new message to this topic