FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mind games/timewasting

Mind games/timewasting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Reading the previous post about mind games brings us to our weekend disaster.

Naming no names here, but the person involved will know who they are if they read this, we had contact with a well established female from this site, she offered to verify us by phone, so we set a time for the phonecall, never happened we didn't want to seem pushy so we didn't call her.

A few times she said ring me now, and the number just rang out, but a text came back immediately saying oh sorry I missed your call I was doing the dishes/looking at pictures/never saw it (etc etc)

Anyway, via fab and text we set a meet for 3pm Sunday. Member involved was travelling from a friends house an hour away, 1.30pm came and the phone went "my car won't start"

3pm, the AA had arrived and were towing her home, but not to worry, she would get a train over and be at ours at 5.30pm-6.30pm. We even offered to run her home, or pick her up if that helped her at all.

6.30pm arrives, she texts to say sorry not coming lets make it Monday night. By now we were pretty p-d off cos we had basically wasted a day waiting on her.

The icing on the cake was when we spotted on her profile the next day a verification from a guy thanking her for a great Sunday afternoon. So obv she had just gone to that meet instead.

Why can't people just be upfront, nerves got the better of our first meet but they made some lame excuse and scarpered then this nonsense?

I tried to send a message asking what the problem was but she has blocked us! Idiot!

On the plus side we met a lovely couple last night and it bloody rocked lol, we are both hooked now. haha obv whats meant to be is meant to be

L and J

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi

Reading the previous post about mind games brings us to our weekend disaster.

Naming no names here, but the person involved will know who they are if they read this, we had contact with a well established female from this site, she offered to verify us by phone, so we set a time for the phonecall

I tried to send a message asking what the problem was but she has blocked us! Idiot!

L and J"

Your first sentance says it all, the person will no doubt recognise themselves.

Then no doubt they will turn up to defend themselves and an all out war will ensue and exactly why the last post was stopped.

These type of posts are personal to other members on the site.

Report if they have broken any rules of the site, block and move on.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)