FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > CFNM night...anyone tell me more?

CFNM night...anyone tell me more?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penmindedfun2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bolton

I've asked this before but not had any response. I have messaged club too but no reply.

We fancy this but not sure what to expect.

Anyone been?

When it says CF I assume it means like club wear does it? Basques etc?

Is it couples or are there single men there too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd guess it means whatever the female wants to wear within the boundaries of the club's dress code if it has one. Don't get bogged down in specifics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As for couples vs singles.. I'd assume people go as either & it's all fine. The only proviso is the females wear nice clothes & hold authority whereas the men don't. They probably try to achieve a nice balance so there's enough of each but could there ever be too many blokes at a CFNM event? I somehow doubt it lol

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The ones I have been too the women wore club wear, Basques etc and the males nothing. Alot of men v couples/women. Better toarrange private parties where you can get the mix right

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

It depends on the club and the event x Some are self descriptive, such as the Naked Attraction night at Purple Mamba (lingerie/CMNF), others are more fet based looking at the dynamic rather than just the clothing (or lack there of!) such as the Devine Bitches fem domme evenings at Purple Mamba, with CFNM used as an example x

» Add a new message to this topic