FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Older men

Older men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam 1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I'm 76 and on medication which gives ED problems. I would still like to try with a mature female or any female. Any advice. Don't seem to make any contacts on fabswingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Why not just go to a club?

There'll be no pressure to play, so you'll probably get an erection - and possibly the chance to use it.

Chelmsford

Need to be discreet. A club would be too public. Anyway daytime fun. I assume clubs are evenings

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Agree with the other response. Try a club. There's no pressure to play and you'll meet some great people. You will more than likely get the chance to play too.

Good luck!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

I would forget Dab swingers as a man at your age women in social clubs would love to meet you absolutely best way

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Need to be discreet. A club would be too public. Anyway daytime fun. I assume clubs are evenings"

Lots of clubs open in the day and are, by their very nature, discrete. If you can travel go out of your immediate area

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the other couple said you probably better going to a club and watch others or go to a sex cinema you have more chance of chatting to others too

"I'm 76 and on medication which gives ED problems. I would still like to try with a mature female or any female. Any advice. Don't seem to make any contacts on fabswingers "
your age maybe a factor on fab swingers but also you cannot accommodate too, that tells a lot of couples or ladies that you are married or have a partner

Chelmsford

But if I said I can accommodate and then later I have to retract then surely that will cause problems.

"But if I said I can accommodate and then later I have to retract then surely that will cause problems."
but if you can accommodate why would you retract it ?. I can accommodate but sometime my daughter who lives abroad comes and visit me for a week or two now and then, then I don’t meet anyone until she goes back and can accommodate again

Clubs are very discreet and some open during the day through the week.

Chelmsford

No response from women. Please will somebody female look at my profile and tell me what is putting them off.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"No response from women. Please will somebody female look at my profile and tell me what is putting them off."

17 pics of Mr Winky.

"No response from women. Please will somebody female look at my profile and tell me what is putting them off."

Start your own thread.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"No response from women. Please will somebody female look at my profile and tell me what is putting them off.

Start your own thread."

It is his. ???

First of all , well done to the OP for being brave enough to ask and secondly , if he searches women aged 60 - 85 within 50 miles of him, there are some 63 women, if he has not already contacted then, that's a start , don't you think ?

"No response from women. Please will somebody female look at my profile and tell me what is putting them off.

Start your own thread.

It is his. ???"

My apologies I was tired.

» Add a new message to this topic