FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single lady joining a couple (mf)

Single lady joining a couple (mf)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I'm wondering what the dynamic is for a mff threesome, where a couple plays with a single lady.

Curious to know what the couple gains from it?

And what the single lady gains from it?

I realise the dynamic will vary depending on who's in the threesome as everybody will have different needs/ wants/ boundaries.

I'd like to hear of your experiences please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

My Mrs absolutely love watching me with other women. Sometimes joining in.

"My Mrs absolutely love watching me with other women. Sometimes joining in. "

Now that's the kind of dynamic I'd like - I definitely want to be the centre of attention, just receiving.

And then switch round to focus on the next person, 2 on 1. And then the next person, 2 on 1.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally if I meet a couple I want all involved rather than one just watching, otherwise I feel like I'm there to put on "a show".

Iv met a few couples and always enjoyed it.

"

Iv met a few couples and always enjoyed it. "

That's reassuring to hear.

Is it soft play, or penetration too?

We have had a few mmf's and everyone is always involved, all 3 equally enjoying each other, this is with a bi fem, the dynamic is different with a straight fem x

Dunstable

We go with the flow. Make sure we are all comfortable. Good time can be had.

"We have had a few mmf's and everyone is always involved, all 3 equally enjoying each other, this is with a bi fem, the dynamic is different with a straight fem x"

Can you explain the difference between playing with bi fem and straight fem?

I identify as straight, but am happy to be hands on. Would be happy to explore oral too.

I would be happy to receive hands and oral from a woman.

The one couple I played with briefly in a club, the woman said my touch was no different to what she's received from a bi fem. Which I find reassuring!

"

Iv met a few couples and always enjoyed it.

That's reassuring to hear.

Is it soft play, or penetration too? "

It totally depends on what the dynamic is and what feels right at the time. Iv done both. The key thing before any meeting is to make sure you know their limits and wants and vise versa. Also make sure you have communicated with them both. Iv changed my mind about meeting a couple before because after chatting with them separately it was clear they were on different pages.

I would definitely want to meet them both socially first. And have a full chat about expectations, boundaries etc.

"I would definitely want to meet them both socially first. And have a full chat about expectations, boundaries etc. "

That's what I have always done. It's the best way to see if it's going to work.

It's a bit different in clubs iv found.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Great for ladies that are bi or bi curious but don’t want to meet a couple as she may not be interested in the male side of play and she may enjoy watching her partner with another woman

"Great for ladies that are bi or bi curious but don’t want to meet a couple as she may not be interested in the male side of play and she may enjoy watching her partner with another woman "

That's why communicating is the key thing. Some ladies enjoy that dynamic. Also just because I'm bi does not mean I always want to explore that.

Dunstable

"Great for ladies that are bi or bi curious but don’t want to meet a couple as she may not be interested in the male side of play and she may enjoy watching her partner with another woman

That's why communicating is the key thing. Some ladies enjoy that dynamic. Also just because I'm bi does not mean I always want to explore that. "

Exactly

Dunstable

Lol you get to try before you bi

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

"We have had a few mmf's and everyone is always involved, all 3 equally enjoying each other, this is with a bi fem, the dynamic is different with a straight fem x

I identify as straight, but am happy to be hands on. Would be happy to explore oral too.

The one couple I played with briefly in a club, the woman said my touch was no different to what she's received from a bi fem. Which I find reassuring!"

I would personally not want to play with a woman who identified as straight. I would be uncomfortable if she went down on me as I would assume she wasn't enjoying it. Whether she was good at it technically or not would be beside the point. I like enthusiasm. Pillow princesses aren't particularly my thing either. I like an equal dynamic.

Everyone likes different things though. I've had so many different offers. There are as many ways to play as there are people on fab. All have their own appeal. The playing straight thing can appeal to some, for example.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"We have had a few mmf's and everyone is always involved, all 3 equally enjoying each other, this is with a bi fem, the dynamic is different with a straight fem x

The one couple I played with briefly in a club, the woman said my touch was no different to what she's received from a bi fem. Which I find reassuring!"

We enjoy it because it just adds another dimension - and an extra pair of hands and mouth! For us it's important that everyone is involved and on an equal footing - otherwise, what's in it for the person who is less "equal"? But I guess that stems from what *we* want, not everyone else will be the same.

Your straight fem question is a good one and one we've wondered about. Many straight fems say they want to meet couples, but we're never clear what that means. I guess it's the challenge with of only having three labels to choose from on here (s8/curious/bi). I think you'd be sufficiently curious for us to be interested, but not sure how we'd know that...?

So joining the two bits together, I guess as Lorna says, it's all down to communication - if everyone knows what the do's and dont's are, then everyone can decide whether it what they want, both before and during.

Ladies - feel free to discuss with us

"I would personally not want to play with a woman who identified as straight. I would be uncomfortable if she went down on me as I would assume she wasn't enjoying it. Whether she was good at it technically or not would be beside the point. I like enthusiasm. Pillow princesses aren't particularly my thing either. I like an equal dynamic.

Everyone likes different things though. I've had so many different offers. There are as many ways to play as there are people on fab. All have their own appeal. The playing straight thing can appeal to some, for example."

That's a valid point. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy it until I try it.

I enjoy it when the other person responds positively to my touch.

I've not heard the phrase "pillow princess" - what does that mean?

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We love to have everyone equally involved. I am happy to play straight and just share J but I do prefer if we can all have fun together. We just go with the flow but We do like to concentrate on the person joining us.

Gem

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

"

I've not heard the phrase "pillow princess" - what does that mean? "

Haha, it's a phrase I often find describes 'bi curious' (miaow). Happy to receive oral from a woman, not happy to return the favour.

Tbh, there really is someone for everyone, on here in general, and in threesomes in particular. I've had some amazing experiences in 3sums where I was quite pampered by both, and this is often what the third is looking for, but I've also played as a couple with a third who wasn't very 'interactive' and it wasn't great.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think in terms of what the single lady gets out of it depends very much on the couple. Some couples want another woman just to turn up on there terms and fulfil their fantasies. You end up treating the other woman kind of like an additional sex toy. Other couples like to totally embrace the other woman and truly make her equal partner in the fun or simply lavish their combined attention on her. As a single it's very important to get good feel for the couple your going to be with if your looking for a really good shared experiance rather than just being someone disposable sex toy.

Single women are a challenge for us to find.

We both have to feel attracted to her as I am bi. She has to be bi for us, or it doesn’t work for our wants. We have to feel she’s able to engage with both of us and respect our relationship bubble ( same as single man)

What we get is the excitement of watching each other enjoying another person, tangled bodies, the thrill of both pleasuring someone else, the fun of seeing each other do things from another perspective. It’s not them as a play thing, but we invite them into our bubble to share our pleasure with them and pleasure them. I know many single women avoid couples as they don’t want to be there for the men to watch, or as a disrespected object. - Mrs

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I’ve been with a few couples. I love cuddling, kissing and caressing a beautiful woman.. we normally start like that for a few minutes alone. Then the man arrives and I do have to say that I am a bit selfish and like to have all the attention lavished on me.

I tend to be cautious as I don’t want to overstep the mark with a couple or offend the lady in any way! I tend to overthink things as I would never be able to be in a threesome with a romantic partner... I am too jealous for that. My respect and admiration for those who do, but I can’t! So I tend to overthink and think is this ok, will she mind? etc.

Another challenge I have faced in threesomes (regardless of gender) is that there will always be one half that you find yourself more attracted than the other. To be attracted in an equal level to both people is something I haven’t experienced yet! I meed to practise some more...

We wouldn't chose to have a straight woman join us for a ffm normally as we'd want the fun to be equally shared and enjoyed. Seems boring to us if anyone is left out even for a while (unless of course they want a breather)

For me is quite simple..

When meeting a couple I expect all involved as its 3sum, pleasure in equal measure to everyone and no one left out any time watching and with no silly rules or then I'm not the woman to join the said couple..

We all are different and have our own rules, but I find that stating mine at begining it helps too .

I believe you need to set your own ..

"For me is quite simple..

When meeting a couple I expect all involved as its 3sum, pleasure in equal measure to everyone and no one left out any time watching and with no silly rules or then I'm not the woman to join the said couple..

We all are different and have our own rules, but I find that stating mine at begining it helps too .

I believe you need to set your own .. "

These are the rules we hope to find too, I think the watching is uncomfortable, as the female half I’m not comfortable with it either, everyone should be having fun.

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

For us it could change for each meet.

We have fantasies of our own and the single female will likely have some too. So we’ll try to realise some of them each time.

Sometimes it may be all three playing with each other.

Another perhaps just the two ladies playing with the guy but not each other.

Perhaps Mrs Abz will just watch as mr Abz and the other female play, or mr Abz will watch the two girls.

There are so many combinations which is what makes it fun! As long as everyone is having fun and not feeling left out or used...

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We’ve had a few soft-play-only threesomes, making sure everyone gets a chance to play with everyone else - in particular, GG getting to play with the other girl. GC joins in as and how the ladies invite him

For us personally, we keep any full sex to the two of us, but it normally only occurs if the girl we’re playing with expresses an interest in watching it and pleasuring/being pleasured by GG whilst it happens

We are a bi Fem couple.I (Mrs) wouldn't want to play with a straight lady who wanted to use us as an experiment, plus it would make me nervous, I wouldn't be able to play in my usual style as I'd always be checking she's ok with everything and that she was comfortable.

"I think in terms of what the single lady gets out of it depends very much on the couple. Some couples want another woman just to turn up on there terms and fulfil their fantasies. You end up treating the other woman kind of like an additional sex toy. Other couples like to totally embrace the other woman and truly make her equal partner in the fun or simply lavish their combined attention on her. As a single it's very important to get good feel for the couple your going to be with if your looking for a really good shared experiance rather than just being someone disposable sex toy."

So agree with this and also hate being touted by men as their partner so they can have sex as a couple ! I am not a disposable sex toy, someone to get your rocks off by playing with your straight wife ! You don’t go back to play again x

Generally enjoy playing with a couple if we are all on the same page so nobody looses out !

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Every time a fem has joined with us it has been “organic” not pre planned, It’s natural fun play. We are going to enjoy ourselves, if a third party wants to join in as long as everyone is happy let the sensuality develop.

Would hate to be involved in a “plastic” play.

I really enjoy playing with couples where everyone is involved. I’m not so keen on the rolling ‘two play, one watches’ dynamic. A particular kink is for couples where she has a Domme/sadistic streak and hurts me for fucking her husband, or where I have to ‘earn my pleasure’ through sexual servitude and mild pain.

I appreciate this won’t be for many, it’s just another twist on the dynamic.

"For me is quite simple..

I believe you need to set your own ..

These are the rules we hope to find too, I think the watching is uncomfortable, as the female half I’m not comfortable with it either, everyone should be having fun. "

Exactly this

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"We are a bi Fem couple.I (Mrs) wouldn't want to play with a straight lady who wanted to use us as an experiment, plus it would make me nervous, I wouldn't be able to play in my usual style as I'd always be checking she's ok with everything and that she was comfortable."

I (mrs) had a fmf with a straight fem once. Never, ever again. Worst experience ever! Just can't let myself go and frankly it was boring. Won't play with curious dems neither. Have to be bi or its not happening. That goes for me playing with couples too. All equal in the fun we have.

"Every time a fem has joined with us it has been “organic” not pre planned, It’s natural fun play. We are going to enjoy ourselves, if a third party wants to join in as long as everyone is happy let the sensuality develop.

"

Do you meet at clubs?

"Hi,

I'm wondering what the dynamic is for a mff threesome, where a couple plays with a single lady.

I realise the dynamic will vary depending on who's in the threesome as everybody will have different needs/ wants/ boundaries.

I'd like to hear of your experiences please x "

Most guys are only interested in girl girl to get them horny as a prelude to the real action when they join in. Oh I don't know how many ladies really get turned on by seeing their partner with another woman lol think that is male rationalisation and justification, but don't say anything to maintain their relatinship.

Pure girl girl is a different dynamic and can be mind blowing without any male involvement or commentary, sadly a lot don't get to experience this unless it is pure 1 on 1.

It depends on the male partner needs to be part of the action or happy for the ladies just to enjoy

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

When we have experienced it in the past it has been all 3 involved equally enjoying everything that a 3sum has to offer.

We would dearly love to meet a lady that became more than just a one time thing. But it is very hard to find. Or at least we are finding that hard to find.

We would like to think that in time we would all build a relationship together where we would be happy as a 3sum or one or either of us. Meeting socially as well as coming to clubs with us and any other kind of meet that took our (being all 3 of us) fancy.

Relaxed fun that we can all have an input in the direction it takes for-filling fantasies and having as much fun as we can along the way.

Our boundaries are simple, always open and honest and communication that everyone can see so theres no mis-understandings. Play wise would be prior discussion but there aren't any on ourside that spring to mind.

For us and we have had a fair few FFM threesomes, it’s just about equal way dynamics with everyone having fun, simple....

No silly rules just safe fun....

Worked for us

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

What ever the dynamic around mutual fun is what it should be about.

Up on them there hills

"Every time a fem has joined with us it has been “organic” not pre planned, It’s natural fun play. We are going to enjoy ourselves, if a third party wants to join in as long as everyone is happy let the sensuality develop.

Do you meet at clubs?"

We tend to only meet at clubs, unless we know someone well.

Think the verifications we are showing are from clubs or socials.

The one to one, ones (think there’re enough ones) are no longer on the site.

Do you meet at clubs?

The one to one, ones (think there’re enough ones) are no longer on the site."

Is it not then a wee bit unfair to refer to something that's arranged between others outside of clubs as 'plastic '

People really do over analyse a FFM meet, as seen above with lots of the remarks

Every FFM meet we’ve had is just 3 people all playing together with the only boundary that penetration between the single lady and the guy from the couple is with a condom, simple.

The “overstepping the mark” comment shouldn’t be a consideration if you are meeting a proper couple, those couples where maybe the rules are girl on girl only, no kissing or fuking between the guy and the single female, or one of them just watching etc etc etc should not be even a consideration to meet, unless of course offering sexual therapy or fantasy fulfilment is your thing.

Up on them there hills

Do you meet at clubs?

Is it not then a wee bit unfair to refer to something that's arranged between others outside of clubs as 'plastic '"

Never mentioned clubs, you did.

Plastic was a metaphor for a man made product, sorry if semantics got in the way.

Artificial better?

Do you meet at clubs?

Is it not then a wee bit unfair to refer to something that's arranged between others outside of clubs as 'plastic '

Plastic was a metaphor for a man made product, sorry if semantics got in the way.

Artificial better?

"

You referred to your experiences being organic. I took the inference to mean that anything pre planned was somehow a bit more fake

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"What ever the dynamic around mutual fun is what it should be about."
That should read all round not around

Up on them there hills

Do you meet at clubs?

Artificial better?

You referred to your experiences being organic. I took the inference to mean that anything pre planned was somehow a bit more fake"

Project it as you will, fake is another word we haven’t used.

Do you meet at clubs?

Artificial better?

You referred to your experiences being organic. I took the inference to mean that anything pre planned was somehow a bit more fake

Project it as you will, fake is another word we haven’t used."

You could have used the word arranged to spare my confusion

Up on them there hills

Do you meet at clubs?

Artificial better?

Project it as you will, fake is another word we haven’t used.

You could have used the word arranged to spare my confusion "

Could have used many words, wonder if any would have helped the meaning of the communication.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

On the rare occasions hubby and I have had a FFM, it has been with a bi lady and all mutually enjoying each other.

Just establish boundaries in advance.

We haven't had any issues with overstepped boundaries, but then we don't have many...

"

Could have used many words, wonder if any would have helped the meaning of the communication.

"

You succeeded in getting your point across with your original word choice

When we do it. We just get involved. Pretty much free for all as in if it’s fun we go with it. Sometimes Mr stands back and watches us ladies if it goes that way or I suck him while they kiss. When they have sex I’ll play with her boobs, straddle her face or kiss hubby. There is so much to do and variations. It really only depends on what everyone wants. We literally just go with the flow. Xx

For us it’s all about 3 people getting enjoyment us both pleasuring the 3rd person till we are all exhausted and totally spent

It depends on the dynamic with the individual person.

I love women so I'm very hands on. I expect them to be hands on too. I want a woman who wants me back just as much. I want my fella to be involved too. But I'm also happy to play different dynamics sub as sub/dom roleplay amongst others. But any women joining we prefer to be bisexual rather than straight or even curious. In my experience bisexual women are a whirlwind in bed

"It depends on the dynamic with the individual person.

I love women so I'm very hands on. I expect them to be hands on too. I want a woman who wants me back just as much. I want my fella to be involved too. But I'm also happy to play different dynamics sub as sub/dom roleplay amongst others. But any women joining we prefer to be bisexual rather than straight or even curious. In my experience bisexual women are a whirlwind in bed "

Ross Geller and the alternate friends episode, MFF with is lesbian wife. Joey asked for details and Ross said he ended up in the kitchen, party he wasn't invited to .

"It depends on the dynamic with the individual person.

I love women so I'm very hands on. I expect them to be hands on too. I want a woman who wants me back just as much. I want my fella to be involved too. But I'm also happy to play different dynamics sub as sub/dom roleplay amongst others. But any women joining we prefer to be bisexual rather than straight or even curious. In my experience bisexual women are a whirlwind in bed

Ross Geller and the alternate friends episode, MFF with is lesbian wife. Joey asked for details and Ross said he ended up in the kitchen, party he wasn't invited to . "

Haha oh I'd get a spanked bum if he was ever left out

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Hi,

I'd like to hear of your experiences please x "

I’m bi (fem) hubby has allowed me to explore this, even better we can do it together and both get enjoyment of seeing each other have fun..respect and connection is good it’s about all 3 having fun together not just us 2... x

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"My Mrs absolutely love watching me with other women. Sometimes joining in.

Now that's the kind of dynamic I'd like - I definitely want to be the centre of attention, just receiving.

And then switch round to focus on the next person, 2 on 1. And then the next person, 2 on 1. "

That sounds like the perfect scanario

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We're still looking for a female to join us for a MFF. All 3 of us would be involved together equally as it's not just about us enjoying ourselves at her expense. We would want the lady who joins us to enjoy the time we are together just as much as us.

Mr2

"Hi,

I’m bi (fem) hubby has allowed me to explore this, even better we can do it together and both get enjoyment of seeing each other have fun..respect and connection is good it’s about all 3 having fun together not just us 2... x"

In a very different scenario, I haven't ever needed to seek permission to enjoy my bi side. That's the issue I have come across again and again, why lots don't get to enjoy, find it very difficult to actually find genuinely bi females, because of constraints placed on them by male partner. Guess I'm lucky, it's such a shame

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Hi,

I’m bi (fem) hubby has allowed me to explore this, even better we can do it together and both get enjoyment of seeing each other have fun..respect and connection is good it’s about all 3 having fun together not just us 2... x

In a very different scenario, I haven't ever needed to seek permission to enjoy my bi side. That's the issue I have come across again and again, why lots don't get to enjoy, find it very difficult to actually find genuinely bi females, because of constraints placed on them by male partner. Guess I'm lucky, it's such a shame"

Probably worded my last post wrong (which is the problem with the forums) I don’t need permission I was bi when I met my husband 16 years ago and out of respect for our relationship it was something we both talked about and he was happy for me to explore this, even better we can do it together. I don’t need permission we are a team what restriction would you say is placed by the male? And do you think this is why it’s so hard? I’m bi, I prefer not to play with other men, just women!!..so I’m putting that restrictions up? So does that mean I’m not genuinely bi?

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

We had a ffm this morning. Great dynamics and everybody got equal pleasure and fun. The girls had a play and the guy (me) was not left out at all. We had chatted before our play to make sure we all knew what we wanted out of it and because she was our guest we wanted to make sure she left happy. As the guy the experience of the two girls giving each other oral while I was having sex with the other girl on top of my wife i looked down and the wife winked at me I pulled out and came over my wife’s face into her mouth. It was the hottest thing to imagine.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"We had a ffm this morning. Great dynamics and everybody got equal pleasure and fun. The girls had a play and the guy (me) was not left out at all. We had chatted before our play to make sure we all knew what we wanted out of it and because she was our guest we wanted to make sure she left happy. As the guy the experience of the two girls giving each other oral while I was having sex with the other girl on top of my wife i looked down and the wife winked at me I pulled out and came over my wife’s face into her mouth. It was the hottest thing to imagine. "

That sounds fabulous

By *iss FontaineWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

My first mff experience I was the ‘extra’ so to speak and I was left unsatisfied and expected more from the experience

even tho the f was wanting to experience it and pushing for it she was too reserved and when it came to it claimed shyness!

So I’m understanding that I need a fully bi lady for the next experience!!

I had reservations in joining an established couple as they will naturally levitate towards each other but Iv learnt a fair bit from this thread and understand more of what to look for!!

"We had a ffm this morning. Great dynamics and everybody got equal pleasure and fun. The girls had a play and the guy (me) was not left out at all. We had chatted before our play to make sure we all knew what we wanted out of it and because she was our guest we wanted to make sure she left happy. As the guy the experience of the two girls giving each other oral while I was having sex with the other girl on top of my wife i looked down and the wife winked at me I pulled out and came over my wife’s face into her mouth. It was the hottest thing to imagine. "

Absolutely brill, love it

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Keeping a close eye on this. I can't say I like men and women equally. It's more like 60/40 in preference to men. I'm kind of wary of approaching a mf couple as thinking that the lady of the couple could feel short changed if they expect attention from me in equal measures.

any town

"We had a ffm this morning. Great dynamics and everybody got equal pleasure and fun. The girls had a play and the guy (me) was not left out at all. We had chatted before our play to make sure we all knew what we wanted out of it and because she was our guest we wanted to make sure she left happy. As the guy the experience of the two girls giving each other oral while I was having sex with the other girl on top of my wife i looked down and the wife winked at me I pulled out and came over my wife’s face into her mouth. It was the hottest thing to imagine.

That sounds fabulous"

It was a very hot experience. Worked out more than we actually thought.

"Hi,

In a very different scenario, I haven't ever needed to seek permission to enjoy my bi side. That's the issue I have come across again and again, why lots don't get to enjoy, find it very difficult to actually find genuinely bi females, because of constraints placed on them by male partner. Guess I'm lucky, it's such a shame

Probably worded my last post wrong (which is the problem with the forums) I don’t need permission I was bi when I met my husband 16 years ago and out of respect for our relationship it was something we both talked about and he was happy for me to explore this, even better we can do it together. I don’t need permission we are a team what restriction would you say is placed by the male? And do you think this is why it’s so hard? I’m bi, I prefer not to play with other men, just women!!..so I’m putting that restrictions up? So does that mean I’m not genuinely bi? "

Is this the post that was the inspiration for your thread?

For a bI lady who enjoys full on girl girl this says all and my point in many threads.

"The girls had a play" very dismissive and marginalising actual girl girl action, was just a precursor to when the real action started. Very much the guys attitude in a lot of these circumstances, from my experience.

Personally from your description it would raise some questions about the scenario but that's my viewpoint.

Glad you "all" enjoyed

any town

"We had a ffm this morning. Great dynamics and everybody got equal pleasure and fun. The girls had a play and the guy (me) was not left out at all. We had chatted before our play to make sure we all knew what we wanted out of it and because she was our guest we wanted to make sure she left happy. As the guy the experience of the two girls giving each other oral while I was having sex with the other girl on top of my wife i looked down and the wife winked at me I pulled out and came over my wife’s face into her mouth. It was the hottest thing to imagine.

For a bI lady who enjoys full on girl girl this says all and my point in many threads.

"The girls had a play" very dismissive and marginalising actual girl girl action, was just a precursor to when the real action started. Very much the guys attitude in a lot of these circumstances, from my experience.

Personally from your description it would raise some questions about the scenario but that's my viewpoint.

Glad you "all" enjoyed

"

Yes we “all” enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for the viewpoint. Nothing dismissive just written by the guy from that point of view. It was a merely an experience of what happened at our meet.

» Add a new message to this topic