Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet sour OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this "

I don't think you're supposed to verify yourself.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can't verify yourselves. Someone else needs to verify you by cam or meeting. If you mean photo verified g as a couple, there should be a link on your profile to do this.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And your already verified?!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Why would anyone verify themselves. Makes the whole verification system a nonsense otherwise i guess.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Photo verification?

https://www.fabswingers.com/photoverification

By *oll2786Woman  over a year ago

Near Chester

If you mean verify someone else (it's possible that some missing grammar may have caused the question to be read incorrectly), you go on the person's profile, click 'menu' on the top right hand side and then click 'verify as genuine'.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in oder to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol.

it doesn’t actually matter just meet those that dont require it and they are the majority

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in oder to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol. "

Not really, every single verified person on here was unverified at one point. It needs to be this way otherwise you could just create two profiles when you join up and verify yourself making the whole system a bit pointless.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in oder to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol. "

Start with photo veri & then cam & hopefully on to a meet

OP, as a couple, do you also have individual profiles each on fab? Is that why you want to verify yourselves?

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this it doesn’t actually matter just meet those that dont require it and they are the majority "
or go to clubs and socials and wear a username badge just incase you don't talk to anyone

Try a club as the staff will normally verify you as long as you behave.

Anglesey

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this it doesn’t actually matter just meet those that dont require it and they are the majority or go to clubs and socials and wear a username badge just incase you don't talk to anyone "

Do people actually do this??

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this it doesn’t actually matter just meet those that dont require it and they are the majority or go to clubs and socials and wear a username badge just incase you don't talk to anyone

Do people actually do this?? "

Minus the name badge. Lol

Just go and chat and you will love it.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in order to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol.

Try a club as the staff will normally verify you as long as you behave."

Thats little better than a fake verification they don't know you have spent little timer in your company as they are working and just perverting the system.

Anglesey

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in order to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol.

Try a club as the staff will normally verify you as long as you behave.

Thats little better than a fake verification they don't know you have spent little timer in your company as they are working and just perverting the system. "

True.. Some verifications are Worth more than others.

There should be a point system.

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this it doesn’t actually matter just meet those that dont require it and they are the majority or go to clubs and socials and wear a username badge just incase you don't talk to anyone

Do people actually do this?? "

some just f#ck and go

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in oder to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol.

Not really, every single verified person on here was unverified at one point. It needs to be this way otherwise you could just create two profiles when you join up and verify yourself making the whole system a bit pointless. "

If everyone was unverified who was first to verify?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Work harder to get a meet.....

Anglesey

"There's one thing about verification that's always confused me. How on earth are you supposed to get verified by another person, if no one is willing to meet you in the first place? Most other people will only meet if your verified but in oder to get yourself verified, you have to meet someone first! I mean, I get the whole point of it but it really does make it extremely difficult for us newbies lol.

Not really, every single verified person on here was unverified at one point. It needs to be this way otherwise you could just create two profiles when you join up and verify yourself making the whole system a bit pointless.

If everyone was unverified who was first to verify? "

Admin, of course

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

That’s a bit zen for a Saturday night!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can get cam verified, attend a social or go to a club.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"OP, as a couple, do you also have individual profiles each on fab? Is that why you want to verify yourselves?"

Surely that's a false veri then?

Shipley

Go on Tinder dates and say you are on Fab... eventually you will find a woman who is also on here, and hey presto. It actually happened to me, although not planned!

"OP, as a couple, do you also have individual profiles each on fab? Is that why you want to verify yourselves?

Surely that's a false veri then? "

Why would it be false if they know eachother? I've seen many profiles like that on fab.

Adam

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wouldn't God have verified Adam first ?

"Wouldn't God have verified Adam first ?"

Who verified God?

Anglesey

Does this mean that God is unverified?

"Wouldn't God have verified Adam first ?

Who verified God? "

Mrs God?

Shipley

Who verified God?

Mrs God?"

But the whole point is that couples, even divine ones, can’t self verify!

Anglesey

Who verified God?

Mrs God?

But the whole point is that couples, even divine ones, can’t self verify! "

Turns out that the Holy ghost had a profile for years.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

And the Devil

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

"Why would anyone verify themselves. Makes the whole verification system a nonsense otherwise i guess."

I think because She likes her do much that She wants to verify her self ..)

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

[Removed by poster at 06/10/19 04:20:51]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"OP, as a couple, do you also have individual profiles each on fab? Is that why you want to verify yourselves?

Why would it be false if they know eachother? I've seen many profiles like that on fab."

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed as it's the same thing as verifying yourself.

Why would it be false if they know eachother? I've seen many profiles like that on fab.

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed as it's the same thing as verifying yourself. "

I guess we'll never know what OP meant as no response from them at all.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed as it's the same thing as verifying yourself.

I guess we'll never know what OP meant as no response from them at all."

Possibly asking about photo veris as well?

who's god?

eve did and adam took a leaf off her

If you want another verification then just meet me for a coffee tomorrow and I’ll give you one

"How do I verify myself and sweet we have forgotten how to do this

If you want another verification then just meet me for a coffee tomorrow and I’ll give you one"

Good answer.

How can I get verified when no1 will give u the time of day with out a verification. Even though ye willing to prove I am who I say I am in any way you ask me to.. coz I'm flexible like that haha any advice too would be much appreciated

By *weet sour OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

Yes this is what I meant thanks

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"How can I get verified when no1 will give u the time of day with out a verification. Even though ye willing to prove I am who I say I am in any way you ask me to.. coz I'm flexible like that haha any advice too would be much appreciated "

By actually talking to a living breathing human being in person or by video chat.

god doesn't need words remember hes an aura hes around us all the time intimating he'll answer your prayers adam prayed he'd get a sexual partner and along came eve would you believe it

» Add a new message to this topic