FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lonely and sad haha

Lonely and sad haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Well I've been on here like forever lol and no meets is there something wrong with me or my profile that screams run away.

Now I do send msgs to ppl and yes I send thought out and nice msgs no one liners and always try tailor to persons profile but get very little response.

And yes I know women get loads mail and men out number women 1000000000 to 1 lol

But surely I can't be this ugly or bad to chat, get know an play with lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You just come across as slightly desperate! And using sesh in your profile isn't good!

cheshire

Really how it sound desperate?

i wouldn't say you were ugly but

- there are probably better looking guys in your area also looking to meet

- there are guys who don't come across as verging on desperate to meet

just enjoy the site rather than sending out messages in the hope of a positive answer

i am great believer in that if you expect, it never happens (or at least not in the manner you had hoped)

Not every woman thinks my god I want you! Sometimes you just aren't there type! X

ok sorry again if u really want to meet people go to clubs and do socials and that way u actually chat to people and they can tell u r nice written words can be good face to face is better x

cheshire

"ok sorry again if u really want to meet people go to clubs and do socials and that way u actually chat to people and they can tell u r nice written words can be good face to face is better x"

Sounds good thanks

Op sorry to say this but you really need some punctuation in your profile. I found it hard to read without it.

You don't need to talk about your personal life ie music. You really just need to say what you're looking for, your likes and can offer.x

your cock pic with untrimmed pubes is really off putting to x

cheshire

"Op sorry to say this but you really need some punctuation in your profile. I found it hard to read without it.

You don't need to talk about your personal life ie music. You really just need to say what you're looking for, your likes and can offer.x

your cock pic with untrimmed pubes is really off putting to x "

Thanks for the info

Ditch the cock pics!

Best of luck buddy

"ok sorry again if u really want to meet people go to clubs and do socials and that way u actually chat to people and they can tell u r nice written words can be good face to face is better x

Sounds good thanks"

yes get your self out meeting people xx look at the socials and clubs thay are alot of fun xxx

ok, now u messaged me 3 weeks ago, i cant remember what your message said but i looked at and read your profile and wasnt tempetd to reply, sorry

cheshire

"ok sorry again if u really want to meet people go to clubs and do socials and that way u actually chat to people and they can tell u r nice written words can be good face to face is better x

Sounds good thanks yes get your self out meeting people xx look at the socials and clubs thay are alot of fun xxx"

You know I wanted come meet u jo lol

You need to play around with your profile a bit but it is a work in progress. I agree you need to shave your pubes or at least a serious trim.

We as a couple really want to see that the prospective guy is clean, discreet and is able to hold a conversation and is willing to email back and forth a few times until we are happy that we want to meet him for a drink etc then if we are all happy have some fun.

Sounds good thanks yes get your self out meeting people xx look at the socials and clubs thay are alot of fun xxx

You know I wanted come meet u jo lol "

well you never know as you come across a nice man xx be positive and you see xx

cheshire

"You need to play around with your profile a bit but it is a work in progress. I agree you need to shave your pubes or at least a serious trim.

We as a couple really want to see that the prospective guy is clean, discreet and is able to hold a conversation and is willing to email back and forth a few times until we are happy that we want to meet him for a drink etc then if we are all happy have some fun."

Thank you I've never thought about trimming etc so may be something to try, I also enjoy chat an emails to know ppl before social meet

cheshire

Well tried to take advice on board an rewritten pages hope its better now lol

Just be yourself! You seem like a nice guy!

cheshire

Thanks ppl

just reread your profile and it's much better now.

cheshire

"just reread your profile and it's much better now.

"

Thank you

Try emphasising the fact that you can accommodate and are happy for last minute spontaneous fun - pretty sure you will soon get lucky then

Try to keep positive, live your life for yourself and enjoy doing things that you want to do.

If you think you can improve yourself or want to improve certain areas, do it and don't be afraid to commit yourself to self improvement.

Be positive and confident and you will be drowning in pussy!

And if you have time, come along to Fab Northern Chatroom - it's a great way to make new friends, get invites to parties and socials, and generally enjoy the fun and laughter side of Fab

I'd invest in a few lucky charms and shrunken heads and dangle them from a tree in the garden too...

Wolf

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"ok sorry again if u really want to meet people go to clubs and do socials and that way u actually chat to people and they can tell u r nice written words can be good face to face is better x"

The site is just a networking tool, use it to get to socials ect and have fun.

Your profile says you're Bi sexual but you don't mention in it that you are looking for a couple with a Bi male. A lot of couple have only a Bi fem, like us and we wouldn't look twice at a profile if the guy is Bi but wanting meets with straight couples. Does that make sense?

Im the same, single men do find it harder. But the lucky ones that take the chance are pleased. Im back on after two years and already faced the struggle.

I didn't read the old profile but this one looks fine. Maybe take out the penultimate paragraph as.that makes it sound more like dating than swinging. You could make more about being able to accomodate as that will increase your chances. You look like a good looking guy so put some more pics up of face and erotic body shots. Good luck! Ms

Thanks will have find someone to take some I find them hard do and even though I have them hate mirror photos! x

cheshire

Thank you all for the info and advice

Sounds good thanks"

It is good advice. For us and many others we meet, it is "personality that makes person attractive, thats why it is called a PERSONALITY.

» Add a new message to this topic