FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi guys not meeting

bi guys not meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikerswing OP   Couple  over a year ago

mcr

we see numerous post's on the forums from bi guys saying how much they want to meet cples with a bi male.so for the last 4 weekends we have put a meet on, and updated our status when we went to two bi nights at two diffrent north west clubs, to say we were looking for a bi guy to join us.at both clubs we didnt even get a hello from a guy let alone a conversation, as for our meets we placed on the section we got one reply from a guy obviously attached.so we ask whats going on with these guys is it all fantasy in there heads ?? or are we just not most peoples type, we are not bad looking always dress to impress especially mrs and mr always in designer boxers .

we are confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * very big boyMan  over a year ago

south east clacton

i want 2 find a bi cpl down my way not easy dont no how bi guys let you 2 down not easy 2 find

By *rEyeSpyMan  over a year ago

Nearby

If you’re down my way during the day I won’t let you down

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We are in Scotland ,remote location doesnt help but we travel and finding it hard not to get interest but for them to keep chatting to arrange a meet and if we get that far none turn up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we see numerous post's on the forums from bi guys saying how much they want to meet cples with a bi male.so for the last 4 weekends we have put a meet on, and updated our status when we went to two bi nights at two diffrent north west clubs, to say we were looking for a bi guy to join us.at both clubs we didnt even get a hello from a guy let alone a conversation, as for our meets we placed on the section we got one reply from a guy obviously attached.so we ask whats going on with these guys is it all fantasy in there heads ?? or are we just not most peoples type, we are not bad looking always dress to impress especially mrs and mr always in designer boxers .

we are confused "

Your confused!!! Whoever has let you down or not responded to a meet must be crazy.

You look like a really nice couple your pictures are great.

Hubby is a similar body type to the way I was until I screwed my stomach up,and you look stunning.

It would be an honour for anyone to meet you guys.

I have put several posts up saying how difficult it is to meet Bi couples,and here you guys are saying your looking for Bi guys !!!!

Doesn't make sense.

I hope you find what your looking for,good luck

Andy

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

"we see numerous post's on the forums from bi guys saying how much they want to meet cples with a bi male.so for the last 4 weekends we have put a meet on, and updated our status when we went to two bi nights at two diffrent north west clubs, to say we were looking for a bi guy to join us.at both clubs we didnt even get a hello from a guy let alone a conversation, as for our meets we placed on the section we got one reply from a guy obviously attached.so we ask whats going on with these guys is it all fantasy in there heads ?? or are we just not most peoples type, we are not bad looking always dress to impress especially mrs and mr always in designer boxers .

we are confused "

I think it’s interesting what you experienced at bi-nights in clubs. I’ve only been to ones down South but my experience is that even people who are interested in bi male action at a club often feel reluctant to initiate the interest. I think that’s probably because there’s a bigger taboo around bi male action than straight or bi female action. I tend to make contact with friends beforehand or through chatting in the bar to sense their interest so that the ice is broken - and I find once the action starts there are plenty who then show more interest! But even then I’ve been contacted after the event by couples who say they were turned on by what they saw but didn’t feel confident to show interest themselves. So I’m sure it’s not specific to you - as other posters have said you look like a great couple. But I think it’s an area where people still get quite nervous. Hope that helps?

mcr

we spent most of the night stood at the bar and playing pool relaxed chatty having a laugh between ourselves and taking the mikey out off each other as we do.we think we came across as a carefree cple.there were at least 10 bi guys in (it was admitedly a quiet night) but not one even said hello .we have been to chams bi night allthough the last visit was a cple of years ago now,and not had the same problem the guys in there seem more relaxed and chatty.maybe we need a road trip for the halloween night .

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m in Brighton so prefer local couples. No idea why they’d not approach you - maybe you need to wear a ‘I’m bi’ badge.

Get down south !!!

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

we are confused "

Gosh.. others mustnhave issues , you two look great.. if only

good luck

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Well I hope you guys are at a bi night when we are... I'm not shy to start some man on man fun, everything happens once the boys start playing because there's nothing left to hide any more x

Totally understand where you're coming from though but I think it's getting easier for the guys to show off these days so let's embrace it x

By *ike oxard2018Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

we are confused "

I wish you were closer to me, I'd definitely be up for a session with a sexy couple like you

"we spent most of the night stood at the bar and playing pool relaxed chatty having a laugh between ourselves and taking the mikey out off each other as we do.we think we came across as a carefree cple.there were at least 10 bi guys in (it was admitedly a quiet night) but not one even said hello .we have been to chams bi night allthough the last visit was a cple of years ago now,and not had the same problem the guys in there seem more relaxed and chatty.maybe we need a road trip for the halloween night ."

Well, next time you want to go to a bi-night at Chams let me know - I'd love to join you both.

By *unkhouser72Man  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

we are confused "

Are you guys ever free daytimes for a bi meet?

mcr

only weekends

I think you guys are great i would deffo go for a couple like you

I've met with one bi couple and was amazing. Love to do it again but winked and messaged so many and just don't get replies so it goes both ways on not getting replied too.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"we spent most of the night stood at the bar and playing pool relaxed chatty having a laugh between ourselves and taking the mikey out off each other as we do.we think we came across as a carefree cple.there were at least 10 bi guys in (it was admitedly a quiet night) but not one even said hello .we have been to chams bi night allthough the last visit was a cple of years ago now,and not had the same problem the guys in there seem more relaxed and chatty.maybe we need a road trip for the halloween night ."

Did you try to speak to anyone or just talk to yourselves.

We experience similar. Maybe it's a northern thing. We'd definately meet up with you guys.

mcr

"we spent most of the night stood at the bar and playing pool relaxed chatty having a laugh between ourselves and taking the mikey out off each other as we do.we think we came across as a carefree cple.there were at least 10 bi guys in (it was admitedly a quiet night) but not one even said hello .we have been to chams bi night allthough the last visit was a cple of years ago now,and not had the same problem the guys in there seem more relaxed and chatty.maybe we need a road trip for the halloween night .

"

yup tried to start a convo with a cple of guys.to be fair they looked like rabbits in headlights

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"We experience similar. Maybe it's a northern thing. We'd definately meet up with you guys. "

We really want to find a localish bi couple for sexyfun and friendship

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"we spent most of the night stood at the bar and playing pool relaxed chatty having a laugh between ourselves and taking the mikey out off each other as we do.we think we came across as a carefree cple.there were at least 10 bi guys in (it was admitedly a quiet night) but not one even said hello .we have been to chams bi night allthough the last visit was a cple of years ago now,and not had the same problem the guys in there seem more relaxed and chatty.maybe we need a road trip for the halloween night .

yup tried to start a convo with a cple of guys.to be fair they looked like rabbits in headlights "

Lol. Must have been scared of a confident couple. Luckily we are not all like that.

bi night at chams is fun or atleast has been the couple of times we have gone

Honestly....

Think some (most) are already in relationships and this is there escape.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Honestly....

Think some (most) are already in relationships and this is there escape. "

Why would you think that?

Liverpool

From conversations I have had with male bisexual friends/exs, a lot of them are a lot more hesitant with men than they are with women. A lot also have much more sexual experience with women than men. As a bisexual woman myself I know that experiences with the opposite sex are easier to come by. Maybe they're nervous and as hot as they find it, the reality can be a little intimidating at first. Joining couples can also be intimidating.

London

"From conversations I have had with male bisexual friends/exs, a lot of them are a lot more hesitant with men than they are with women. A lot also have much more sexual experience with women than men. As a bisexual woman myself I know that experiences with the opposite sex are easier to come by. Maybe they're nervous and as hot as they find it, the reality can be a little intimidating at first. Joining couples can also be intimidating."

I think these are really good points - the step into reality is a big one for a lot of bi-curious guys. Even at clubs where bi activity is fine, the indications of interest can feel too risky to make. I was at a club night a while ago where a guy had been making very clear that he had no interest (which was fine of course) - then half an hour before closing time rushed into a private room and went wild... He said his heart had been pounding (with stress I think rather than desire!) the whole evening. Although it was something he wanted he felt he couldn’t be seen to want it, if that makes sense?

Liverpool

"From conversations I have had with male bisexual friends/exs, a lot of them are a lot more hesitant with men than they are with women. A lot also have much more sexual experience with women than men. As a bisexual woman myself I know that experiences with the opposite sex are easier to come by. Maybe they're nervous and as hot as they find it, the reality can be a little intimidating at first. Joining couples can also be intimidating.

I think these are really good points - the step into reality is a big one for a lot of bi-curious guys. Even at clubs where bi activity is fine, the indications of interest can feel too risky to make. I was at a club night a while ago where a guy had been making very clear that he had no interest (which was fine of course) - then half an hour before closing time rushed into a private room and went wild... He said his heart had been pounding (with stress I think rather than desire!) the whole evening. Although it was something he wanted he felt he couldn’t be seen to want it, if that makes sense? "

Absolutely. Especially if it's something they've spent a long time hiding. It can be hard to switch that off.

By *e Sing TooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We rarely get a message from a bi man. We’ve wondered if it may be because we don’t have photos of hubby on site, although we do say ‘available upon request.’

From my own experiences, i find that a lot of Bi and 'fabstraight' guys seem really interested, then when it comes down to a meet disappear. I'd say not all are timewasters, sometimes nerves will just get the better of some people (i only class people as timewasters if it looks like they had no intention of meeting)

I'm not having a go at your figure (although technically i am)but from a personal point of view i prefer dad-bods. It could just be that as friendly as you are, people are just simply intimidated by you ?

If a single is looking for a couple, it is actually harder to find a couple that fits the bill for them, quite often i'll fancy the guy, but not the women, or the woman but not the guy, and the thing with the internet, people are looking for their unicorns, or their peter-perfects, and not being realistic.

If i was at a club and met a couple, i'd be more inclined to have fun if they weren't my normal choice if the banter was good, as that is more than half the battle really.

Not really sure if this helps at all, i've not really resolved anything here for you ?

If you were looking to play in the club rather than take it home, that could be quite a big part of it maybe ?

Personally, even if i was interested, i'd be too nervous/apprehensive to play bi in front of others that weren't joining in ?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Honestly....

Think some (most) are already in relationships and this is there escape. "

Agreed!

By *exytoo2Couple  over a year ago

Newbury

"From my own experiences, i find that a lot of Bi and 'fabstraight' guys seem really interested, then when it comes down to a meet disappear. I'd say not all are timewasters, sometimes nerves will just get the better of some people (i only class people as timewasters if it looks like they had no intention of meeting)

I'm not having a go at your figure (although technically i am)but from a personal point of view i prefer dad-bods. It could just be that as friendly as you are, people are just simply intimidated by you ?

If a single is looking for a couple, it is actually harder to find a couple that fits the bill for them, quite often i'll fancy the guy, but not the women, or the woman but not the guy, and the thing with the internet, people are looking for their unicorns, or their peter-perfects, and not being realistic.

If i was at a club and met a couple, i'd be more inclined to have fun if they weren't my normal choice if the banter was good, as that is more than half the battle really.

Not really sure if this helps at all, i've not really resolved anything here for you ?

If you were looking to play in the club rather than take it home, that could be quite a big part of it maybe ?

Personally, even if i was interested, i'd be too nervous/apprehensive to play bi in front of others that weren't joining in ?"

I do tend to agree with what your saying. Definitely we have the problem of both of us fancying, it just doesn't happen often

Also like to add that we prefer a fitter body, curvy is ok but not over weight and don't really do beer guts (no offence to anyone)

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

I started my Fab journey looking for like minded ladies but meeting and playing with couples has undoubtedly been the most exciting experience, and it ignited a bi-curiosity I didn’t know was there.

I love the relaxed intimate atmosphere around a couple when we get on. And it always makes the sex so much more intense.

I understand entirely why couples are so selective about which guts they choose to meet. Being invited to join a couple is a big deal for me so I’m not surprised it is for them too.

we are confused "

You are a very sexy couple. Maybe they felt out of your league

and you would turn them down.

By *omtom65Man  over a year ago

walkden

"only weekends "

Just outside your age range but would love to meet on weekend

we are confused "

I find it near impossible to meet bi-couples.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

we are confused

I find it near impossible to meet bi-couples. "

Same here

London

One thought on the couples thing - I think as people have said there is a tricky thing finding a third person both of you are attracted by (and coming to that understanding together comfortably in the moment), but my experience at bi-clubs as part of a couple has been that its often easier for the couple to break the ice than the single. I’m not saying that anyone should feel the need to do that, but maybe one of the reasons a couple isn’t approached is because it feels daunting (and maybe doubly daunting in the context of revealing interest in bi-male action)? Rather than because the attraction isn’t there.

By *ezJaqCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

We've tried had several let downs. But have had a few good meets

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

we are confused "

Sounds like you guys have the exact same problem as us, our posted private meets get ignored or are answered too late, despite the fact we always post them a couple of weeks in advance. Don’t know why people seem to leave it till an hour before your posted meet to get in touch...

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

well i wish there was a bi couple near me that would play, i put plenty of meets up, but never have any takers !!!!

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

I wish i coukd meet a bi couple uo here in Glasgow but i either get a delete or just ignored. There are some polite couples who do respond but few and far between

If any couples in or around Liverpool need a bi guy I could hopefully help you out!

"From conversations I have had with male bisexual friends/exs, a lot of them are a lot more hesitant with men than they are with women. A lot also have much more sexual experience with women than men. As a bisexual woman myself I know that experiences with the opposite sex are easier to come by. Maybe they're nervous and as hot as they find it, the reality can be a little intimidating at first. Joining couples can also be intimidating.

I think these are really good points - the step into reality is a big one for a lot of bi-curious guys. Even at clubs where bi activity is fine, the indications of interest can feel too risky to make. I was at a club night a while ago where a guy had been making very clear that he had no interest (which was fine of course) - then half an hour before closing time rushed into a private room and went wild... He said his heart had been pounding (with stress I think rather than desire!) the whole evening. Although it was something he wanted he felt he couldn’t be seen to want it, if that makes sense?

Absolutely. Especially if it's something they've spent a long time hiding. It can be hard to switch that off."

Welsh bi gentleman here, if any couples down this way are lookong. Very genuine, open and honest. Also happy to give surf lessons to anyone that would want one xx

Interesting post OP insofaras i would have expected a good looking couple to have no issues. Theres loads of guys on here who play bi with couples and from experience quite a few with straight on their profile who play bi but try to hide it.

You mention an attached guy. Even married guys like me play bi with couples.

Why not try chameleons bi night on Mondays in Darlaston Walsall area. Theres always lots of bi guys waiting for couples to invite them to join the play.

My opinion is that guys are probably genuinely intimidated. You are shredded babe and look fit, the mrs pics are stunning too so it’s more than likely a confidence thing from the guys side.

As many have mentioned, your a great looking couple so can’t be that x

mcr

"Interesting post OP insofaras i would have expected a good looking couple to have no issues. Theres loads of guys on here who play bi with couples and from experience quite a few with straight on their profile who play bi but try to hide it.

You mention an attached guy. Even married guys like me play bi with couples.

Why not try chameleons bi night on Mondays in Darlaston Walsall area. Theres always lots of bi guys waiting for couples to invite them to join the play.

"

we have been to chams a couple of times in the past and the guys there seem to be more comfortable/confident.and we have had fun there .

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We're obn on the look out for bi guys/ couples tho find that on here are miles away

By *urhudds1971Man  over a year ago

Halifax

"we see numerous post's on the forums from bi guys saying how much they want to meet cples with a bi male.so for the last 4 weekends we have put a meet on, and updated our status when we went to two bi nights at two diffrent north west clubs, to say we were looking for a bi guy to join us "

Bi biker with a Tiger & original B12 (in bits??). Been out for a while for personal reasons but single and back again; definitely looking for a couple to play with but haven't noticed any of your adverts

we are confused "

You’re hotties. Invite me next time

By *oubleA123Couple  over a year ago

berwick

We are a couple looking for bi guys. We gave had some success. ( thanks guys, you know who you are!) But it's now proving more and more difficult to out those who think they might be bi, and those who can talk the talk but have no intention of meeting. The more we read here though, the more we are forming the opinion it's not just us! We were quite down about it. Our opportunities for meets are quite limited and we have found ourselves let down when they did turn up, or disappointed when they didn't even show! It's a funny world for sure! A&A

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We have some trouble meeting genuinely bi men rather than men who tolerate the husband sucking his cock to fuck the wife

it could be a distance thing, if love to meet a couple where the male is bi but in liverpool, they’re hard to find and even harder when you do find them, to get a response.

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

the sunny South

We will be looking for these elusive guys and Bi couples at Chams Bi Night. Nov 4th. Fingers crossed. X

"We have some trouble meeting genuinely bi men rather than men who tolerate the husband sucking his cock to fuck the wife "

Exactly this, thought it was just us found this seems to be the case

Genuine bi men willing to meet or currently even answer messages are the new unicorns of the swinging world! They definitely like the idea not the doing, almost feel better knowing it's not just us though

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

I think it’s just a way for a straight guy to increase the odds of a meet... claim to be bi but gets scared off when his bluff is called

"We have some trouble meeting genuinely bi men rather than men who tolerate the husband sucking his cock to fuck the wife "

Just tell them the men always play first and the woman will just watch. And she may not ever join in.

That puts off the real straight men.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

"We have some trouble meeting genuinely bi men rather than men who tolerate the husband sucking his cock to fuck the wife

Just tell them the men always play first and the woman will just watch. And she may not ever join in.

That puts off the real straight men. "

yeah good idea

mcr

[Removed by poster at 13/10/19 16:28:42]

mcr

"We have some trouble meeting genuinely bi men rather than men who tolerate the husband sucking his cock to fuck the wife

That puts off the real straight men. yeah good idea "

this is always our approach and also the way we play, mrs always likes to watch as it makes her horny af and she enjoys her playtime even more

you get those messages aswell?

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"We are a couple looking for bi guys. We gave had some success. ( thanks guys, you know who you are!) But it's now proving more and more difficult to out those who think they might be bi, and those who can talk the talk but have no intention of meeting. The more we read here though, the more we are forming the opinion it's not just us! We were quite down about it. Our opportunities for meets are quite limited and we have found ourselves let down when they did turn up, or disappointed when they didn't even show! It's a funny world for sure! A&A "

Experienced respectful and reliable gents are here, honestly.

By *oubleA123Couple  over a year ago

berwick

Like your style!

This

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

Hello..

Waves furiously

Hello..

Lol

It's a grazy world we live in. You are both very attractive, I don't know why anyone would not want to chat to you both.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

we are confused "

We know what you mean OP, we have been let down loads of times by so called bi guys we have now put the single guy filter on our account

There must be some genuine bi guys out there but finding them is a different matter xx

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

Its quiet tricky for the single guys too some times . Ive turned up to meets and its been oh shes nipped out for a bit. If i wanted just guys id say. I find the best fun i have is in bi mmf situations. Im not shy in showing my bi side. I find its easy to prove once the lady sees her fellas cum run out my mouth ect.

mcr

"It's a grazy world we live in. You are both very attractive, I don't know why anyone would not want to chat to you both. "
shame you guys are so far away attractive and fellow bikers aswell .what more could we ask for .

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

we are confused

We know what you mean OP, we have been let down loads of times by so called bi guys we have now put the single guy filter on our account

There must be some genuine bi guys out there but finding them is a different matter xx"

A quick message and check their Veri’s should aid the selection process... agree the many give us few genuine guys a bad rep x

I can understand the rabbit in the headlights reaction though to be fair.

Having had a vast number of knockbacks and rejections myself I have been in a situation where I was talking to a very attractive bi couple who made it very clear that they wanted me to join them for a threesome. I almost didn't go through with it as, thanks to previous experience, I was convinced that it was too good to be true and would somehow fall through at the very last minute.

I don't think it was until all three of us were stripping off that I actually managed to dispell my fears of rejection.

By *unrisedreamMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

I am a bi guy, I love playing with couples and message lots from here but never get invited along.

In Bi clubs as a single guy it’s hard getting close to the couples, it’s even hard with the single bi guys.

I’m happy to go to a club and play with the guys if the couples are not interested but I always seem to leave disappointed.

If you guys started talking to me in a club I’d think all my birthdays had come at once, I would want to play with the guy as much as the lady. I think most of the single guys just following couples around just want her.

Now you all know how I feel give me a shout.

[Removed by poster at 15/10/19 12:48:33]

"I started my Fab journey looking for like minded ladies but meeting and playing with couples has undoubtedly been the most exciting experience, and it ignited a bi-curiosity I didn’t know was there.

I love the relaxed intimate atmosphere around a couple when we get on. And it always makes the sex so much more intense.

I understand entirely why couples are so selective about which guts they choose to meet. Being invited to join a couple is a big deal for me so I’m not surprised it is for them too."

snap. As I'm still learning where I fit in this world can understand couples being wary and the same for singles. But I'm loving the bi side of me and enjoying everything so far

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Have you tried xtasia bi night on a Thursday evening?

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

It's something we would like to try more but we want every to enjoy. We are both a bit nervous and not gym fit we may take that step eventually. Tracey would love to watch chris sucking and being sucked again

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"I am a bi guy, I love playing with couples and message lots from here but never get invited along.

In Bi clubs as a single guy it’s hard getting close to the couples, it’s even hard with the single bi guys.

I’m happy to go to a club and play with the guys if the couples are not interested but I always seem to leave disappointed.

If you guys started talking to me in a club I’d think all my birthdays had come at once, I would want to play with the guy as much as the lady. I think most of the single guys just following couples around just want her.

Now you all know how I feel give me a shout."

My be saying you are straight on your profile does not help

Im not overly experienced in the bi department but certainly willing to meet with the right couple. I travel a lot for work which is ideal Monday to Friday but weekends would be more local. x

London

"It's something we would like to try more but we want every to enjoy. We are both a bit nervous and not gym fit we may take that step eventually. Tracey would love to watch chris sucking and being sucked again "

Although it varies I’m sure from club to club and night to night, my experience has been that bi-nights can be less ‘attitude’ filled - with an acceptance that we come in different shapes and sizes. It doesn’t guarantee anything (nor should it) and I accept that it can be an additional anxiety on top of the bi thing when we feel (and surely most of us do at least at times?) that we might not be attractive enough even to indicate interest. But I reckon if you can be friendly, non-pushy but confident in your own body, the spark will light at some point! I’ve certainly witnessed plenty of lively bi-action at clubs that hasn’t demanded gym-honed physiques! Which has to be a good thing

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

We went to a so called bi night in a club once with another bi couple

We were having fun in one of the public rooms just us 2 couples I was on my knees sucking and this other couple walked in said something and walked out. Put us off a bit

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

That puts off the real straight men. yeah good idea this is always our approach and also the way we play, mrs always likes to watch as it makes her horny af and she enjoys her playtime even more"

Same as with my wife. In fact it was her that confessed to finding it hot as fuck seeing me sucking on a fit guys hard cock. We are soft in that I don’t want to fuck another woman, but do like telling a guy to fuck her (if the chemistry is right). We’ve had a few bi guys and a straight guy who was ok with this and was more than happy to fulfill our fantasies for us.

Yet to meet a bi couple who we would like to play with who on our same wavelength.

Hopefully find a bi couple to have fun with,always happy to play with guy first

» Add a new message to this topic