FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Recommendations

Profile Recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hedeviantone1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hi there guys, my account isn't new but I've recently started focusing on my profile and building it up to a standard I feel is half decent as I want to get out more socially and in a play sense. I was wondering if you guys could offer some advice or recommendations to make it more appealing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I would suggest that you do a complete re-write.

By *hedeviantone1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Anything to include or leave out ?

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Two glaring things I can see... Cannot Accommodate (people assume single males who can't are just fab single) and you haven't changed your age range it's the standard 18-99. Shows not much thought has gone in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd put the cock pic in your friends only folder, though some women/couples might want to see it.

I second the 'cannot accommodate' bit, though I'm guessing you either are still living with your parents or sharing a place, as it's rare nowadays for people your age to have their own place. But would be good to explain why you can't accommodate, as people would normally assume you're married/attached and playing away.

I also second the age range bit - would you seriously meet a 99 year old? What could you offer them?

Also, I have seen plenty of profiles of young people (below 30) who are into BDSM. Is this some new craze?

From your profile, OP, it sounds like you've been lucky enough to experience quite a lot in the not so many years. If that's really the case, kudos to you.

There are some links to great profile advice on my profile, have a look and try to adjust your profile accordingly. But if you believe your profile reflects well who you are and what you have to offer, leave it the way it is.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic