FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Honest mistake, and the lot of a genuine single Guy.

Honest mistake, and the lot of a genuine single Guy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, on holiday, and contacted a couple who live in resort and I know, from previous visits here, are active on the scene. I got turned down as I had Bi on my profile which was an honest mistake, and, quite frankly, I have no idea when or how it got changed from straight.

Now I know that for a lot of Ladies and Couples, Bi Guys are avoided, and that’s fine as far as it goes, their choice. But my point here is that it was a genuine mistake, but I’m now being treated as ‘fake’ or not genuine, and treated as just another single Guy out to get what he can however he can it. A lot of it about as I understand, but some of us are actually nice Guys, polite, and above all, genuine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does say on your profile that you have been verified by 2 men.

"It does say on your profile that you have been verified by 2 men. "

genuinely missed to remove man verification

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"So, on holiday, and contacted a couple who live in resort and I know, from previous visits here, are active on the scene. I got turned down as I had Bi on my profile which was an honest mistake, and, quite frankly, I have no idea when or how it got changed from straight.

Now I know that for a lot of Ladies and Couples, Bi Guys are avoided, and that’s fine as far as it goes, their choice. But my point here is that it was a genuine mistake, but I’m now being treated as ‘fake’ or not genuine, and treated as just another single Guy out to get what he can however he can it. A lot of it about as I understand, but some of us are actually nice Guys, polite, and above all, genuine.

"

I'd actually think you were bi fun to the fact you've been verified by men, I'm fine with meeting bi men but not liars.

And that one of your interests is cross dressing.

Always best to update your profile OP, it’s your Fab CV!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

As you are in an honest frame of mind why not display the two veris you have from men?

Yes you’re all correct, verified by a couple of Guys, both who attended small parties at my house, doesn’t mean I actually played with them.

As for cross dressing, not quite sure how that makes me Bi, just a kink I have. To be Bi you’d have to have sex with someone of the same sex, used to be at least.

But thanks everyone, rather nicely you’ve actually all made by point for me. Just another Guy, lying to get what he wants, apparently!

"So, on holiday, and contacted a couple who live in resort and I know, from previous visits here, are active on the scene. I got turned down as I had Bi on my profile which was an honest mistake, and, quite frankly, I have no idea when or how it got changed from straight.

I'd actually think you were bi fun to the fact you've been verified by men, I'm fine with meeting bi men but not liars. "

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We only tend to meet BI men much more fun

Come on OP, for me alarm bells are instantly ringing.

I can smell fish and I'm nowhere near the chippy or the sea.

All the "evidence" suggests you are happy to meet men, and if you've been verified by men through a social event to explain it, then show the veris if you've nowt to hide.

As for being unaware as to how you managed to select bi on your profile, well if that's true that alone tells me that you don't take care or consideration over what you're doing, you just jump in feet first without looking or checking... and that alone would put me off.

P

"Yes you’re all correct, verified by a couple of Guys, both who attended small parties at my house, doesn’t mean I actually played with them.

As for cross dressing, not quite sure how that makes me Bi, just a kink I have. To be Bi you’d have to have sex with someone of the same sex, used to be at least.

But thanks everyone, rather nicely you’ve actually all made by point for me. Just another Guy, lying to get what he wants, apparently!

"

I don’t care personally whether you are gay, bi, straight or anything else my lovely. Just gently pointing out one of the reasons others might look at your profile and assume you weren’t straight.

In fairness to that couple your profile states you were Bi, had been verified by two guys and have an interest in cross-dressing. Can’t blame them for the conclusions they came to.

V

"As you are in an honest frame of mind why not display the two veris you have from men? "

This is actually a great idea. Would clear up any future misunderstandings.

V

They may have said you being bi was the reason but there may have been other reasons they said no. Don't worry about it.

Men lie to get a fuck. Can't blame people for not believing.

"They may have said you being bi was the reason but there may have been other reasons they said no. Don't worry about it.

"Men lie to get a fuck". Can't blame people for not believing. "

This actually happens????

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

The op has lies running all the way through it like a stick of rock lol

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

"As you are in an honest frame of mind why not display the two veris you have from men? "

This...

"Yes you’re all correct, verified by a couple of Guys, both who attended small parties at my house, doesn’t mean I actually played with them.

"

Flip the situation around and see how you’d feel.

That usually makes it clear.

If you’ve got bisexual on your profile and have been verified by men, it’s not exactly silly to assume that your profile is accurate is it?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"As you are in an honest frame of mind why not display the two veris you have from men?

This..."

Why not display all your verifications, then we can see if you have had any bi play with the males of couples too.

He won't be back

Properly owned.

If you are bi why lie about it? This is the last place you will be judged if you are honest as long as it's legal.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m bi and proud of it and get loads of meets.

Lots of liars on Fab, dont I know it!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I prefer bi guys personally, but there are so many people claiming genuine mistakes on here.

I met someone actually managed to get his genuine me wrong by two decades, someone else who mistyped and was a full foot smaller than the mistake he made on his profile. Someone else managed to actually send me the wrong pictures of what he thought was himself and when I met him his skin was actually a completely different colour.

It's easy to see why people can be so suspicious when so many mistakes seem to be made.

Honesty and integrity are much more important to me than skin colour height or sexuality.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm playing devils advocate here but the guys could have left the site... I've a fair few veris leave.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm playing devils advocate here but the guys could have left the site... I've a fair few veris leave. "

Then others will assume from the information contained?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm playing devils advocate here but the guys could have left the site... I've a fair few veris leave.

Then others will assume from the information contained?"

*available

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Was talking to a couple just now and they won't meet me as I'm a bi TV. It's all a genuine mistake guv. I'm a straight hairy arsed bloke and no idea why my profile says bisexual, why there are a 100 pics of me as a Tgirl and all those verifications verifying the fact. I've just no idea how that has happened. In the spirit of me being honest it's all lies I tell ya, lies

"Was talking to a couple just now and they won't meet me as I'm a bi TV. It's all a genuine mistake guv. I'm a straight hairy arsed bloke and no idea why my profile says bisexual, why there are a 100 pics of me as a Tgirl and all those verifications verifying the fact. I've just no idea how that has happened. In the spirit of me being honest it's all lies I tell ya, lies "

Cannock

"As you are in an honest frame of mind why not display the two veris you have from men?

This...

Why not display all your verifications, then we can see if you have had any bi play with the males of couples too. "

If you are referring to me, all of my verifications ARE on display...

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

If it smells like a fish. And it tastes like a fish. Then it must be a fanny

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

If you are referring to me, all of my verifications ARE on display..."

I was referring to OP

Just another liar, plenty on here as straight but verified and bi on the guys site. It's the deliberate deception to get what they want that bothers me, not the being bi

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Was talking to a couple just now and they won't meet me as I'm a bi TV. It's all a genuine mistake guv. I'm a straight hairy arsed bloke and no idea why my profile says bisexual, why there are a 100 pics of me as a Tgirl and all those verifications verifying the fact. I've just no idea how that has happened. In the spirit of me being honest it's all lies I tell ya, lies "

Looks like someone has hacked your profile - you may get some sympathy shags from that

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We're not bothered about meeting bi guys. But we've come across is people don't like that C has bi-curious ticked. And some couples won't meet people who meet CD/TV/TS.

Different strokes for different folks

Ok Guys, so firstly, thanks for the input, went exactly as I expected!

So the truth of the matter, two periods where I was ‘Bi-curious’, hence one of the guys veri (the other was from a Bi Guy at a small party at my house, we didn’t get involved). Both ‘experiments’ left me unfulfilled, so from that perspective, straight, the bisexual statues was a genuine error on my part, hence the OP.

I was quite active on here up to about 3 and a bit years ago, what I’ve found in the months since I’ve been back is that the site is different now, harder to get meets, and the forums are not as much fun as they were, far to many people ready to jump on a topic and pull it apart and put negative comments (and that’s not just a response to this thread but a general view), keyboard warriors I suppose.

I’ve had a profile for nearly 6 years now, and it saddens me that I’m seriously contemplating deletion. This used to be fun, meeting or not, but it seems times have changed.

Thanks again, in a perverse way, it’s been fun this last 24 hours or so, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the comments that this post will bring, then I’ll be gone. I’ll speak to you all in a week or so under my new profile no doubt ??????????

I wish you all well, play safe, stay safe

K

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Ok Guys, so firstly, thanks for the input, went exactly as I expected!

So the truth of the matter, two periods where I was ‘Bi-curious’, hence one of the guys veri (the other was from a Bi Guy at a small party at my house, we didn’t get involved). Both ‘experiments’ left me unfulfilled, so from that perspective, straight, the bisexual statues was a genuine error on my part, hence the OP.

I was quite active on here up to about 3 and a bit years ago, what I’ve found in the months since I’ve been back is that the site is different now, harder to get meets, and the forums are not as much fun as they were, far to many people ready to jump on a topic and pull it apart and put negative comments (and that’s not just a response to this thread but a general view), keyboard warriors I suppose.

I’ve had a profile for nearly 6 years now, and it saddens me that I’m seriously contemplating deletion. This used to be fun, meeting or not, but it seems times have changed.

Thanks again, in a perverse way, it’s been fun this last 24 hours or so, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the comments that this post will bring, then I’ll be gone. I’ll speak to you all in a week or so under my new profile no doubt ??????????

K"

I really dont think it's any different, people keep saying it's going downhill, it's no fun anymore.... Maybe that's just your personal frame of mind? Perhaps a break is what you need, come back with a fresh perspective. A couple rejecting you for a mistake, if that's what it was, on your profile isn't the end of the world.

People should have blank profiles so no issues. They also shouldn't turn people down. Ever.

By *nlyoneruleMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Ok Guys, so firstly, thanks for the input, went exactly as I expected!

K"

Passive aggression always an attractive trait...

Cannock

"

If you are referring to me, all of my verifications ARE on display...

I was referring to OP"

Oh ok. Thank you

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"If it smells like a fish. And it tastes like a fish. Then it must be a fanny"

Nice !

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

If you are feeling as though you want to leave OP, I would seriously suggest that you just hide your profile. Otherwise if you want to come back at a later date and have to make a new profile you will have lost all your veris.

I wouldn’t be too worried about one lost meet. Just chalk it up to the varied experiences of fab. I had a meet cancel yesterday and didn’t even give a reason. I couldn’t even be bothered to ask why. I probably wouldn’t have got a truthful answer anyway.

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

I'd start with being single as your problem if you want to swing otherwise your a tiny fish in a large ocean over loaded with fry

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

" So the truth of the matter, two periods where I was ‘Bi-curious’, hence one of the guys veri (the other was from a Bi Guy at a small party at my house, we didn’t get involved). Both ‘experiments’ left me unfulfilled, so from that perspective, straight, the bisexual statues was a genuine error on my part, hence the OP."

All this seems to do is to confirm that the OP has not been completely open an honest. There is also a bit of a contradiction in referring to "both experiments" but saying you did not get involved with one guy. Either that or a lack of good judgement.

Sorry to be negative, but it is difficult to see a positive.

» Add a new message to this topic