FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Domination

Domination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I’ve been in a couple of long term relationships in my life. Both fairly vanilla. My ex did cheat on me a bit and she told me about it, that was the most extreme.

I’m currently single, However I would really like to be someones sub. I really want to worship a ladies body and be humiliated. Im interested in pegging too.

Is this the right place website for this? I dont seem to have any joy finding anyone!

Are there any ladies in the north east who want this?!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aysolCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Yeh this is the right place but dude no wonder you're not getting any joy.

1st there's no profile photo, secondly the only photo is a dick pic, 3rd theres hardly any info on your profile about you, what you are into etc. There are a million profiles just as boring as yours and they are almost all guys looking for women!

You need to put a lot more effort into your profile to stand out mate!

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

You have made it plain what you want but what about your Domme? What can you offer her that she cannot get from loads of guys on here. It is a buyer's market so get yourself a USP

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Hello it is easy to say you are sub but I see nothing in your profile that would make, any true domme be in any quick hurry to meet. This is not actually the perfect site to meet bdsm practitioners. Yes there are, some but I think another well known site would possibly suit you more. But thee, again you simply cannot put out words you claiming to be submissive. In the fetish bdsm world you really do need to get out and about and get yourself seen. Meet other similar types, learn what goes on. Go to local munches or clubs. That is the only way to start. Many put out posts similar to yours but no one is going to jump in without knowing more from you. There are one or two venues and clubs, up this way which is where I would start if I were you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello it is easy to say you are sub but I see nothing in your profile that would make, any true domme be in any quick hurry to meet. This is not actually the perfect site to meet bdsm practitioners. Yes there are, some but I think another well known site would possibly suit you more. But thee, again you simply cannot put out words you claiming to be submissive. In the fetish bdsm world you really do need to get out and about and get yourself seen. Meet other similar types, learn what goes on. Go to local munches or clubs. That is the only way to start. Many put out posts similar to yours but no one is going to jump in without knowing more from you. There are one or two venues and clubs, up this way which is where I would start if I were you "

Absolutely perfect. Too many vanillas seem to have the view you can just throw a tag in you and that's it your a sub or a dom... Thankfully that's not the case, learn about who you are and whst you enjoy.

Goto clubs and experiment and learn and speak to people about their views and take bits of information from everyone but make your own mind up rather than just listen to one person

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are all kinds of people and interests here and your ideas aren't particularly rare, so Fab could be fine.

It is however a site that all you single men have to be prepared to manage your expectations. You outnumber others by a huge factor. It means that you have to be prepared to invest lots of effort into making it work well for you. The successful men here generally have to make their profile really good are to sell you. Get to understand the system and rules and be determined to persevere. Spend time reading forum posts on improving your profile and look at some men's profiles, to distinguish what looks better than the rest.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The D/s relationship is a highly complexed dynamic both emotionally and cognitively.

A suggestion might be go to a club and engage in a B/d session.

Have a tester so to speak.

» Add a new message to this topic