FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Piercing questions

Piercing questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystuff32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex

I'm ( mrs )looking to get a new piercing and can't decide between a nipple or down below piercing ? Do they take long to heal and are they painful ? Thanks leanne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I've had both. Clit will desensitise over time so reccomend the vch but that's purely aesthetic. Nipples do hurt but I had no stinging after. Vch was very quick. Do research on piercers.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Nipple piercing was my most painful but I love it.

VCH didn't hurt and healed super quick.

I'd recommend both.

If I was brave enough I'd have the Christina but I worry about shaving around it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We both have our nipples done 3 weeks ago one nipple hurt the other didn’t strange we know healing wise up to now a little tender and they hurt like hell when you catch them lol G had his ball bag done and has had no trouble with it

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Nipple hurts quite a lot and takes a while to heal, but my nipples are super sensitive since I had it done. VCH was like a scratch and healed really quickly - I wouldn’t be without mine.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I want to get my nipples done, I'm not too bad with pain but I'm being abit of a chicken.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Nipple hurts quite a lot and takes a while to heal, but my nipples are super sensitive since I had it done. VCH was like a scratch and healed really quickly - I wouldn’t be without mine. "

Oooo, that's why I want my nipples doing, I want them to become sensitive, at the moment they aren't sensitive at all.

essex

Thanks everyone for the replys whats a vch tho ?

"Thanks everyone for the replys whats a vch tho ? "

The clitoral hood x

That’s a guess by the way and if I’m right I’m high fiving myself

By *oredcouple1TV/TS  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

My wife and i have both our nipples done and my wife has had 3 down below for past 2yrs, we both love them and wouldnt be without them,

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Means vertical clit hood - an actual clit piercing isn’t really a thing. Be aware not all women are anatomically suited for a hood piercing - your piercer will tell you if they can’t do it. It is possible to have a horizontal piercing through the hood but a vertical one is more “standard”.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I have a vch, took no time at all to heal, a couple of days.

essex

Thanks for all the great replys just got to decide now

By *oredcouple1TV/TS  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I meant to say, my wife has had her pussy piercings for 20yrs not 2yrs, good luck and enjoy, 2 mins pain for many yrs pleasure

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I got a VCH piercing. She used numbing spray on me. Healed quick and no pain after x

Ive had my fair share of piercings including penis which ive taken out and both my nipples multiple times. One side of your body will be more painful than the other. The nipples although sensitive if you find a decent piercer itll be 2 seconds of pain and done, healing time 6-8 weeks filled with ohhhh you bastard when you catch it although mine were healed in 3 weeks. P.S when you have it pierced its better to use a bar than a BCR or ring/hoop whatever you want to call it.

VCH is relatively similar on the pain scale and 4-6 weeks also filled with ohhhh you bastard when you catch it less frequently than the nipple.

Just as a side note all piercings should be cleaned everyday twice a day with non iodised salt for the healing period and once a day there after

"Nipple hurts quite a lot and takes a while to heal, but my nipples are super sensitive since I had it done. VCH was like a scratch and healed really quickly - I wouldn’t be without mine.

Oooo, that's why I want my nipples doing, I want them to become sensitive, at the moment they aren't sensitive at all."

Before i had them pieced i couldnt feel a thing with my nipples but now they can be quite sensitive even overly sensitive on occasion

"Nipple hurts quite a lot and takes a while to heal, but my nipples are super sensitive since I had it done. VCH was like a scratch and healed really quickly - I wouldn’t be without mine.

Oooo, that's why I want my nipples doing, I want them to become sensitive, at the moment they aren't sensitive at all.

Before i had them pieced i couldnt feel a thing with my nipples but now they can be quite sensitive even overly sensitive on occasion "

I dont understand how this is. Surely tissue that's been traumatised produces scarring and is less sensitive due to this?

I have a nipple piercing and actually dont notice it being any more sensitive than it was but guess were all different.

I like how it twinkles tho

I’ve often thought of getting a VCH but what’s it like shaving around it in the area?

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’ve often thought of getting a VCH but what’s it like shaving around it in the area?"

No different to how it was before x

By *inkyNinjaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow...

"Nipple piercing was my most painful but I love it.

I'd recommend both.

If I was brave enough I'd have the Christina but I worry about shaving around it! "

I just got a Christina piercing this week. Healing time is around 4-12 weeks I’ve been told. I guess I’ll see lol

Before i had them pieced i couldnt feel a thing with my nipples but now they can be quite sensitive even overly sensitive on occasion

I dont understand how this is. Surely tissue that's been traumatised produces scarring and is less sensitive due to this?

I have a nipple piercing and actually dont notice it being any more sensitive than it was but guess were all different.

I like how it twinkles tho "

The scar tissue is less sensitive yes but the nerves inside the nipple are stimulated easier with a piece of metal touching them as opposed to being covered by layers of skin

I'd recommend both.

If I was brave enough I'd have the Christina but I worry about shaving around it!

I just got a Christina piercing this week. Healing time is around 4-12 weeks I’ve been told. I guess I’ll see lol "

It also has a very high rejection rate so keep an eye on it, it may well grow out

By *inkyNinjaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow...

I'd recommend both.

I just got a Christina piercing this week. Healing time is around 4-12 weeks I’ve been told. I guess I’ll see lol

It also has a very high rejection rate so keep an eye on it, it may well grow out "

How will I know if it’s rejecting?

Mr here

Nipple piercings have a chance to increase/decrease the sensitivity this is due to possible nerves being caught during piercing.

Yes it hurts but over quick but healing time is about 6 months plus. Any heavy knock can reset or in some cases will require you to remove them to allow it to heal and then re-pierce this hurts more.

Had nipple. Piercing for over 18 years this happend twice to me that after a heavy knock it just wouldn't heal with the bar in.

You also have to factor in every one heal differently some pepole once healed can take them out and it dosent close, where if i took my out they closed within a hour.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have had both my nipples pierced and I absolutely love them, they've been done for about 6 or 7 years now. They take longer to heal I believe on a woman than a man and mine took probably about 6 months to be fully healed but it was well worth it.

I really enjoy them and I would highly recommend it.

I'd recommend both.

It also has a very high rejection rate so keep an eye on it, it may well grow out

How will I know if it’s rejecting? "

you'll the jewellery being pushed from the skin over a number of weeks or it will become irritated/inflamed and can have pus etc. Its very similar to an infection so if youre not sure go back to the piercer and ask them to check it

"I have had both my nipples pierced and I absolutely love them, they've been done for about 6 or 7 years now. They take longer to heal I believe on a woman than a man and mine took probably about 6 months to be fully healed but it was well worth it.

I really enjoy them and I would highly recommend it. "

They do indeed take longer on a woman to heal as the majority of women wear bras and are also more likely to catch it causing injury to the piercing. But only a small number of piercings have problems

» Add a new message to this topic