FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles with no pics

Profiles with no pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

Trying to gauge what the problem is with profiles that dont have a pic on the front page?

Keen to maintain discretion and when i message people i state i can send pics if interested.

Finding it so frustrating spending ages writing messages. Putting it all out there and no replies!

Would like to understand what the issue people have with these kinds of profiles and what i can maybe do to enhance communication?

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Not many people will look at a profile with a blank avatar

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Why would they reply to a blank profile when there are plenty with pics?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We chat to profiles with no pictures but won't meet unless we've seen one.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Plenty of us are discreet and have pictures.

And if I have 50+ guys to choose from, I'll choose one I can tell more about.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

No excuse for no pics. Im sure nobody would recognise a toe or belly button.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"No excuse for no pics. Im sure nobody would recognise a toe or belly button."

This.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A classy clothed photo (minus face) always better than blank. Most blank photos are mirrored with a one line description. Hence why people swerve them.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

A male profile will struggle without a pic.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Hi everyone

Trying to gauge what the problem is with profiles that dont have a pic on the front page?

Keen to maintain discretion and when i message people i state i can send pics if interested.

Finding it so frustrating spending ages writing messages. Putting it all out there and no replies!

Would like to understand what the issue people have with these kinds of profiles and what i can maybe do to enhance communication?

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy"

I can understand some people wanting to maintain discretion, but experience on here has taught me to avoid profiles, with absolutely no pics.

There's ways of taking pics, without divulging your identity.

If I get 2 messages, 1 from a blank profile, 1 with friends only pics, then I'm more likely going to reply to the one with pics, regardless of how good a message the blank profile sent.

I chat to no pics on profiles.

"Why would they reply to a blank profile when there are plenty with pics?"

That is a good way to put it! I did have a profile pic on a previous profile (dick pick) but that didnt work and a lot of people seemed to not like dick pics as profile pics

"We chat to profiles with no pictures but won't meet unless we've seen one."

I thought more would have gone down this route as all it takes is a couple messages and if rapport is built then pics can be exchanged etc

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

I would only chat to a blank profile if a face pic was attached to first message!x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"We chat to profiles with no pictures but won't meet unless we've seen one.

I thought more would have gone down this route as all it takes is a couple messages and if rapport is built then pics can be exchanged etc"

So you build a rapport, things going ok

Then get a photo, and you don't like what you see

What then?

Polity decline, ghost, be honest, block?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If I'm walking down the High Street looking for something, I'm much more likely to go in the shops that have a attractive displays in the shop windows and draw me in either visually or with my imagination.

A shop with a blank storefront would not even catch me my attention for long enough for me to decide not to venture in.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I've got lots of information, photos, and time into my profile, I don't feel that I would be compatible with somebody who just doesn't feel it's worth making an effort.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Why would they reply to a blank profile when there are plenty with pics?

That is a good way to put it! I did have a profile pic on a previous profile (dick pick) but that didnt work and a lot of people seemed to not like dick pics as profile pics"

Why not have a profile pic that is neither face nor dick ?

Fair shout but on a previous profile on here i used a dick pic and didnt garner much more interest! But yes perhaps should do something ‘normal’ and see if it improves

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

I can understand some people wanting to maintain discretion, but experience on here has taught me to avoid profiles, with absolutely no pics.

There's ways of taking pics, without divulging your identity.

If I get 2 messages, 1 from a blank profile, 1 with friends only pics, then I'm more likely going to reply to the one with pics, regardless of how good a message the blank profile sent.

"

Yeah i understand. Very different for guys on here though. I would definately reply to everyone but i guess if you got 50 messages to go through the ones with pics would probably get preference to those that don’t?

"I would only chat to a blank profile if a face pic was attached to first message!x"

Have done that approach on a few a feel are genuine but not so many back. I musnt be very good looking!

"I've got lots of information, photos, and time into my profile, I don't feel that I would be compatible with somebody who just doesn't feel it's worth making an effort."

Awesome analogy... i cant argue with that!

That is a good way to put it! I did have a profile pic on a previous profile (dick pick) but that didnt work and a lot of people seemed to not like dick pics as profile pics

Why not have a profile pic that is neither face nor dick ?"

I thought by using a dick pic it would highlight a favourable asset however from a lot of comments and messages i see in profiles people dont seem to like profile dick pics - which is fair enough. I will add something normal

newcatle

"I would only chat to a blank profile if a face pic was attached to first message!x

Have done that approach on a few a feel are genuine but not so many back. I musnt be very good looking!"

Well if they don’t find you attractive , would you want to bother?

"I would only chat to a blank profile if a face pic was attached to first message!x

Have done that approach on a few a feel are genuine but not so many back. I musnt be very good looking!

Well if they don’t find you attractive , would you want to bother?"

No course not. I wouldnt follow up after that. I guess another issue which is probably for a whole other thread is the effort that goes in to some messages for profile you really like. You send a good message. Attached a few pics. Then nothing!

newcatle

Well if they don’t find you attractive , would you want to bother?

No course not. I wouldnt follow up after that. I guess another issue which is probably for a whole other thread is the effort that goes in to some messages for profile you really like. You send a good message. Attached a few pics. Then nothing! "

Maybe put that effort into your profile first and then try!x

We never talk to profiles with no pics.

We’re discreet but have body pics.

We can’t understand people having no pics for discretion reasons. Are the afraid their friends/family/boss/wife will recognise their body/genitalia/clothes? We always assume they have something to hide and just reject.

"We never talk to profiles with no pics.

We can’t understand people having no pics for discretion reasons. Are the afraid their friends/family/boss/wife will recognise their body/genitalia/clothes? We always assume they have something to hide and just reject. "

In a nutshell i think you have said pretty much every reason! You just never know who is on here who you might know... admittedly i am probably overthinking it?

What's stopping you putting pics up and using a photo editor to blur your face?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Put up a nondescript photo then!

Because they want sex meat NOW!!

Asking for pics takes too long. Fanny dries up then no-one's having any fun.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I have to be discreet as well and I have about 20 pictures.

A lot of people start there messages with something along the lines of "you look nice" or something similar.

Would they contact me if I didn't have any pictures? I don't think so.

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy"

I am discreet, I have plenty of pictures and I'm confident nobody will recognise me other than my husband and those I've been intimate enough with to recognise certain marks on my body.

I don't see the problem to have public pictures.

We can’t understand people having no pics for discretion reasons. Are the afraid their friends/family/boss/wife will recognise their body/genitalia/clothes? We always assume they have something to hide and just reject.

In a nutshell i think you have said pretty much every reason! You just never know who is on here who you might know... admittedly i am probably overthinking it?"

But who would recognise a body pic (no face) of you in a pair of boxers ? We always suspect with single guys with no pics that they’re worried about their wife recognising their body.

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy"

no pics equals no reply, no profile write up no reply, cannot accom and no reason no reply, too far away no reply, your profile is your advert make it the best it can be or no reply

"I have to be discreet as well and I have about 20 pictures.

A lot of people start there messages with something along the lines of "you look nice" or something similar.

"

I get messages saying "you look nice", "hi gorgeous" etc.

99% of the time I have no pics.

"I have to be discreet as well and I have about 20 pictures.

I get messages saying "you look nice", "hi gorgeous" etc.

99% of the time I have no pics. "

really omg that smacks of total stupidity

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy"

Because isnt just a fuck site its a community and a lifestyle based upon discretion and trust, nobody is going to paste a poster of your profile at the local bus stops or hire town criers to shout youe business to the public.

The people who require the level of discretion you request are normally the ones with an unknowing wife or husband to go home to which alot of the community here dont want to involve themselves with.

P.S the only time someone in work ever called me out for being on fab i quite proudly announced that to know i was on fab and see my profile you also have to be on fab, a rather dumbstruck looking colleague never said a single word about fab after that. Moral of the story people on fab wont announce you're on fab!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Simply it's a large open buyers market. So to a certain extent if you want to be competitive you need to advertise yourself well. Generally products with great packaging are going to attract more interest than ones with blank packaging.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

A case of would you or any member of your family befriend a profile with no pictures.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Discretion is understandable. But clearly you have to accept that if trade viability for discretion it's going to have an adverse effect on your chances. That's just logical right? I don't really see how you can moan about people favouring that which is advertised more attractively?

Just go for it pal, put a face pic up.. if anyone knows you on here they are probably doing the same things you are.. my ex wife told my mum I was on here.. she thinks it’s great

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

Because isnt just a fuck site its a community and a lifestyle based upon discretion and trust, nobody is going to paste a poster of your profile at the local bus stops or hire town criers to shout youe business to the public.

The people who require the level of discretion you request are normally the ones with an unknowing wife or husband to go home to which alot of the community here dont want to involve themselves with.

P.S the only time someone in work ever called me out for being on fab i quite proudly announced that to know i was on fab and see my profile you also have to be on fab, a rather dumbstruck looking colleague never said a single word about fab after that. Moral of the story people on fab wont announce you're on fab! "

That's breathtakingly naïve!!

By *ent_guy_30Man  over a year ago

kent

I got pictures still don’t get no replies. It’s a meat market on here, you have to be “almost perfect” I’ve found. So much choice for females and couples.

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

P.S the only time someone in work ever called me out for being on fab i quite proudly announced that to know i was on fab and see my profile you also have to be on fab, a rather dumbstruck looking colleague never said a single word about fab after that. Moral of the story people on fab wont announce you're on fab! "

Or you're a teacher of small children and a parent finds you on here and has a problem, or other jobs where you can "bring the profession into disrepute", or you don't want creeps following you around Tesco asking if they can impregnate you, or...

I'm a shallow fucker on here. I only interact with those I like the look of. I can afford to ignore anyone with no pics as there are plenty of hot guys with pics that I can immediately see what I'm getting. Anything else is a potential waste of my time and I don't need to risk it.

It's your profile though. So stick to your way of doing things.

By *weet Delight2016Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere nice

I have just been brave enough to put up a face pic on my profile and hid my veries for descretion this week and now guys saying I am a fake or asking what am I looking for...

"Friendship" or "Fucking"!!

I thought "Swinging" was both.

Any wonder some single guys struggle on here.

Comments welcome.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"I have just been brave enough to put up a face pic on my profile and hid my veries for descretion this week and now guys saying I am a fake or asking what am I looking for...

Comments welcome."

Your posting really just confirms that a lot of single guys on here are inherently stupid.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"If I'm walking down the High Street looking for something, I'm much more likely to go in the shops that have a attractive displays in the shop windows and draw me in either visually or with my imagination.

A shop with a blank storefront would not even catch me my attention for long enough for me to decide not to venture in. "

That's just how I see a profile,I get drawn in by their window,nothing to look at,I don't feel the need to ask

Discreet usually means married in my experience

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

When I get a message,the first thing I look at is the profile. No avatar , no pics = no interest in opening the message so it's an instant delete.

It's not hard to put just 1 picture on regardless of needing to be discreet

"I have just been brave enough to put up a face pic on my profile and hid my veries for descretion this week and now guys saying I am a fake or asking what am I looking for...

Comments welcome.

Your posting really just confirms that a lot of single guys on here are inherently stupid."

and can’t read!

OP - seriously! If there’s no photos then a response is less likely. Why not just add photos to that well thought out message.I delete messages UNREAD without a photo attached.

I always share photos in first photos and have them on my profile if looking to meet: window shopping!

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

P.S the only time someone in work ever called me out for being on fab i quite proudly announced that to know i was on fab and see my profile you also have to be on fab, a rather dumbstruck looking colleague never said a single word about fab after that. Moral of the story people on fab wont announce you're on fab!

That's breathtakingly naïve!!"

Im in no way bothered if people know that im here but 99% of the time its true

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

Or you're a teacher of small children and a parent finds you on here and has a problem, or other jobs where you can "bring the profession into disrepute", or you don't want creeps following you around Tesco asking if they can impregnate you, or... "

Being a teacher of small children has nothing to do with it, your private life is yours to do with as you please and how about a soldier where you can goto military prison for being here?

As for being followed around do yoh hide your face on any other dating sites you use? Any dating site has creeps that can see your face why is fab the magical exception?

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Why not have a profile pic that is neither face nor dick ?"

A torso shot in a nice 3 piece suit or disheveled shirt and tie gets me every time.

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

Or you're a teacher of small children and a parent finds you on here and has a problem, or other jobs where you can "bring the profession into disrepute", or you don't want creeps following you around Tesco asking if they can impregnate you, or...

Being a teacher of small children has nothing to do with it, your private life is yours to do with as you please and how about a soldier where you can goto military prison for being here?

As for being followed around do yoh hide your face on any other dating sites you use? Any dating site has creeps that can see your face why is fab the magical exception? "

Several professions, it reflects badly and it may threaten your employment.

One, I'm not on any other sites. Two, if I were, I wouldn't be so open about my desires for things like gangbangs.

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

We can’t understand people having no pics for discretion reasons. Are the afraid their friends/family/boss/wife will recognise their body/genitalia/clothes? We always assume they have something to hide and just reject. "

Agreed!

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

I'm bewildered why the op can't understand why he gets no replies. No pics means it's quite obvious.

Comments welcome."

you have a lovely figure, you suit black

"Simply it's a large open buyers market. So to a certain extent if you want to be competitive you need to advertise yourself well. Generally products with great packaging are going to attract more interest than ones with blank packaging."

Wicked reply mate. Very good. Got ya!

newcatle

Being attached also put a lot of people off.. so maybe its not just the fact you don’t have a profile pic x

"I got pictures still don’t get no replies. It’s a meat market on here, you have to be “almost perfect” I’ve found. So much choice for females and couples."

Yep i do agree. Single guys are cannon fodder. Got to hustle really hard to even get noticed.

"Being attached also put a lot of people off.. so maybe its not just the fact you don’t have a profile pic x"

I guess maybe it is a factor. But havent hid it. Any profile i see where they have made a point of saying they don't want attached people i stay clear of. Points for honesty?

"I'm bewildered why the op can't understand why he gets no replies. No pics means it's quite obvious."

Whats obvious about having no pics? I said i have on profile. Just dont have a profile front page pic. I really didnt think it was a huge issue. Especially as i wouldnt not talk to someone if they didnt have one. Hence why im asking!

I do not bother clicking into profiles with no main cover pic as I assume they will not have pics in main gallery. Just put one up and hide face

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm bewildered why the op can't understand why he gets no replies. No pics means it's quite obvious.

Whats obvious about having no pics? I said i have on profile. Just dont have a profile front page pic. I really didnt think it was a huge issue. Especially as i wouldnt not talk to someone if they didnt have one. Hence why im asking!"

It's a huge issue.

Why not have a profile pic that is neither face nor dick ?

A torso shot in a nice 3 piece suit or disheveled shirt and tie gets me every time. "

Thanks. Noted!

"I'm bewildered why the op can't understand why he gets no replies. No pics means it's quite obvious.

Whats obvious about having no pics? I said i have on profile. Just dont have a profile front page pic. I really didnt think it was a huge issue. Especially as i wouldnt not talk to someone if they didnt have one. Hence why im asking!

It's a huge issue. "

Yep judging by this thread it clearly is!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I’m not wasting my time chatting to anyone only to see their face and then have to say no.

"I'm a shallow fucker on here. I only interact with those I like the look of. I can afford to ignore anyone with no pics as there are plenty of hot guys with pics that I can immediately see what I'm getting. Anything else is a potential waste of my time and I don't need to risk it.

It's your profile though. So stick to your way of doing things. "

Yeah but my way and thought of it is pretty shit clearly! But yeah i get your point and you can filter how you choose. You owe no-one a reply!

Back to the drawing board for me i think...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

All single men have a great issue due to the amount of effort that they have to invest to get meets. Accept this as a given and adjust expectations accordingly.

People wanting men have masses of them mailing them all day, every day. Men without pics make it harder for themselves as people searching for men instantly know if other men are attractive but have no clue whatsoever about you. Guess who they pick?

Some men here are cheating, so have no pics, on case she finds them. Lots of people are suspicious if someone is cheating and aren't interested.

Lots of a body isn't identifiable - so use a good body shot, rather than nothing

"We chat to profiles with no pictures but won't meet unless we've seen one.

I thought more would have gone down this route as all it takes is a couple messages and if rapport is built then pics can be exchanged etc"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm not here to play blind date lol.

When I 1st came on Fab,I had a social with a bloke of here.. yes he had pics on his profile.

But they were defo not recent.

My choice not to have pics on my profile and hey worked out ok for me !!!!!

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I give most people a chance, the minute they don't seem to add up I just delete them!

NEWTOWNABBEY

Whats obvious about having no pics? I said i have on profile. Just dont have a profile front page pic. I really didnt think it was a huge issue. Especially as i wouldnt not talk to someone if they didnt have one. Hence why im asking!"

As has been said, it's a market! Your pics are hidden. If you can't see what's obvious about a blank profile not much point in saying anything more, unless you take your blinkers off and have a look at the competition.

Honestly you’re in a gunfight with only a knife...

Try adding a faceless clothed body pic just give someone a view of your body type

"I've got lots of information, photos, and time into my profile, I don't feel that I would be compatible with somebody who just doesn't feel it's worth making an effort."

I second this...hi hun xx

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I had 20 pics on my account, but I took them all off . I did it so people can read my profile better instead of getting sidetracked

But I do send face pics when ask

"I had 20 pics on my account, but I took them all off . I did it so people can read my profile better instead of getting sidetracked

But I do send face pics when ask "

I guess this can work for a womans profile. No chance on a mans. Im proof of that!

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Doesn't matter whether it's a single guy or a woman for me, if theres no avatar I'm very unlikely to even read the message xx

Precisely.

So what about if it's a verified couple with no profile or public pictures but some friends only pics? I've been messaged and hope to progress things but as I've got nothing to go on I've sent them a friend request which has so far been ignored. Is it too rude of me to ask for a friend request at this stage if I've no other way of seeing who I'm messaging with?

Manchester (she/her)

"So what about if it's a verified couple with no profile or public pictures but some friends only pics? I've been messaged and hope to progress things but as I've got nothing to go on I've sent them a friend request which has so far been ignored. Is it too rude of me to ask for a friend request at this stage if I've no other way of seeing who I'm messaging with? "

Do you really want to proceed in those circumstances? I wouldn't.

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I delete messages without a face pic. No point chatting then finding there is no attraction at all

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So what about if it's a verified couple with no profile or public pictures but some friends only pics? I've been messaged and hope to progress things but as I've got nothing to go on I've sent them a friend request which has so far been ignored. Is it too rude of me to ask for a friend request at this stage if I've no other way of seeing who I'm messaging with? "

They messaged you? No I don't think it's rude at all. You need to know who you're talking to.

"So what about if it's a verified couple with no profile or public pictures but some friends only pics? I've been messaged and hope to progress things but as I've got nothing to go on I've sent them a friend request which has so far been ignored. Is it too rude of me to ask for a friend request at this stage if I've no other way of seeing who I'm messaging with?

Do you really want to proceed in those circumstances? I wouldn't. "

Thanks, i sent some pictures but havent had a response despite them continuing to look at my profile every day. I'm not going to bother making any more contact though, shame, being a single male i don't get many messages so my hopes were up!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

The people who require the level of discretion you request are normally the ones with an unknowing wife or husband to go home to which alot of the community here dont want to involve themselves with "

This 100%

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

As for being followed around do yoh hide your face on any other dating sites you use? Any dating site has creeps that can see your face why is fab the magical exception?

One, I'm not on any other sites. Two, if I were, I wouldn't be so open about my desires for things like gangbangs. "

Yes and if you're in a profession where it reflects badly and youve still come here then you've already weighed the pros vs cons and discreation isnt going to solve any of your problems if you have any

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"If I'm walking down the High Street looking for something, I'm much more likely to go in the shops that have a attractive displays in the shop windows and draw me in either visually or with my imagination.

A shop with a blank storefront would not even catch me my attention for long enough for me to decide not to venture in. "

Perfect way to put it

From my own experience ....ive been chatting and they arent who they say they are. I had a stalker so it was quite scary so im always cautious now

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

One, I'm not on any other sites. Two, if I were, I wouldn't be so open about my desires for things like gangbangs.

Yes and if you're in a profession where it reflects badly and youve still come here then you've already weighed the pros vs cons and discreation isnt going to solve any of your problems if you have any"

It's mitigation of risk.

"Doesn't matter whether it's a single guy or a woman for me, if theres no avatar I'm very unlikely to even read the message xx"
exactly i can just you on your breasts and they look well worth meeting

"I would only chat to a blank profile if a face pic was attached to first message!x"

Same

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

A picture-less profile just doesn't interest most people there is just far less attraction I think that's pretty obvious.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I never judge a book by its cover anyway. A picture only tells part of the story

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy"

How many blank profiles do you yourself message as a %.

S

"Hi everyone

Answers on a postcard...

Thanks

Andy

Yes and if you're in a profession where it reflects badly and youve still come here then you've already weighed the pros vs cons and discreation isnt going to solve any of your problems if you have any

It's mitigation of risk. "

And the second you send someone a face pic or meet with someone all the privacy and discretion youve been trying to keep is out the window. Logically the more you seek discreation the more likely you are to lose it.

Think of it in these term, i have my face pic in public gallery and also my avatar. Clearly privacy is not a concern of mine so somebody who chooses to find someway to hurt me is going to look for another way because if theh decide to use said photo my face is already freely available. Just like with all your photos being private they know 99% they've found someone they can hurt with something as simple as a photo.

I have added a profile pic!

Wish me luck...

Thanks for all comments and suggestions

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I have added a profile pic!

Wish me luck...

Thanks for all comments and suggestions"

Read the majority of negative comments about no pics. Having them as friends only, changes nothing. No excuse whatsoever for not having body shots freely available for anyone to look at. If you continue with your attitude towards no pics, at this stage, after all the above advice, I'm afraid your chances of a meet remain slim.

A realist!

Always reply to a pic, not an avatar, that simple

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

In ten years of swinging, I have never bothered to ask a guy for his picture. If there's not a face pic on the profile, they will not get a reply.

I'm not here for blind date. If I cant see pics to gauge whether I'm going to find someone physically attractive to me or not very early on, then I wont bother replying.

Sin.

» Add a new message to this topic