FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sugar daddies

Sugar daddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive seen this in profiles, Is this a thinly veiled form of prostitution?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *TJxComboMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, lots of guys and girls after gifts to meet up etc

By *r lotharioMan  over a year ago

NEWCASTLE under lyme

no, just usually younger women who prefer the more refined, richer sort of a gentleman who can take care of their needs....

Worthy of reporting?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Worthy of reporting? "

I'd say if theyve explicitly asked you, yes

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Yeh, been asked few times for cash or amazon gifts....

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Block and report.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

It takes two to tango.If each party is comfortable with such an arrangement so be it. As Madonna said she is a material girl living in a material world.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Feck me my life's at an all time low, I don't even get offers from women wanting gifts for sex

By *ancsmale64Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

I dont find too much on here, and if did it's just part of the sex scene. Wouldn't report on here just make the choice to block, or go along with, depending on mood. Where do find very prevalent is on social sites and dating sites...where do report and block.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Feck me my life's at an all time low, I don't even get offers from women wanting gifts for sex "

We once had a guy offering to buy me gifts. We were mortified and blocked and reported. Maybe if I was single I wouldn't turn down the gifts if offered but I was utterly disgusted when I am here as part of a couple, that some random guy could think he could buy me or that he thought that hubby would allow him to buy me

Yes and I would happily accept a sugar daddy

"Yes and I would happily accept a sugar daddy "

(I wouldn’t. Don’t message)

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"It takes two to tango.If each party is comfortable with such an arrangement so be it. As Madonna said she is a material girl living in a material world. "

OP didn’t ask about the merits of such an arrangement.

He asked if it was prostitution.

Which it obviously is.

By *r lotharioMan  over a year ago

NEWCASTLE under lyme

yes, of course, asking directly for rewards, whatever they may be, is a no-no

"It takes two to tango.If each party is comfortable with such an arrangement so be it. As Madonna said she is a material girl living in a material world.

OP didn’t ask about the merits of such an arrangement.

He asked if it was prostitution.

Which it obviously is."

Everyone's gotta price !

I,d say it's a form of prostitution, yes.

Unless the young person is actually in love with the sugar daddy and playing for keeps. X

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I,d say it's a form of prostitution, yes.

Unless the young person is actually in love with the sugar daddy and playing for keeps. X"

therefore they are not a sugar daddy they are their partner

"Worthy of reporting? "

Mind your business!!

I don’t understand how it’s prostitution? What if the said person just enjoys gifting you? You’ve never met him?

I say this as I’m often gifted from followers on Twitter, I’ve never met them though so am I a Prostitute for having a wishlist etc? I don’t think so, besides on fab it’s not allowed, block and report

Merseyside

"Worthy of reporting?

Mind your business!!"

Merseyside

"I don’t understand how it’s prostitution? What if the said person just enjoys gifting you? You’ve never met him?

I say this as I’m often gifted from followers on Twitter, I’ve never met them though so am I a Prostitute for having a wishlist etc? I don’t think so, besides on fab it’s not allowed, block and report "

yes you are.

"I don’t understand how it’s prostitution? What if the said person just enjoys gifting you? You’ve never met him?

I say this as I’m often gifted from followers on Twitter, I’ve never met them though so am I a Prostitute for having a wishlist etc? I don’t think so, besides on fab it’s not allowed, block and report

yes you are. "

What I’m a prostitute?

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Ive seen this in profiles, Is this a thinly veiled form of prostitution? "
Depends on your definition. My guess though is that if you approach the debate using a laden word like prostitution rather than the more neutral 'sex work' that you're probably not looking for a nuanced debate.

I think this site does have a problem though; I understand that the owners want to set themselves apart from other sites that facilitate sex work, but I've been around these blocks enough times to know that there are peopel out there who fetishize both paying and being paid, or giving and being given gifts.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"Worthy of reporting?

Mind your business!!"

If they have asked for something off you then yes report

Merseyside

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute? "

what do you give in return for gifts? pictures? video's? your time?

Merseyside

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute? "

you asked a question, i gave my opinion to that question...

I say this as I’m often gifted from followers on Twitter, I’ve never met them though so am I a Prostitute for having a wishlist etc? I don’t think so, besides on fab it’s not allowed, block and report "

This!!

"no, just usually younger women who prefer the more refined, richer sort of a gentleman who can take care of their needs...."

In less words... glorified prostitution.

I mean that’s fine and all, but this isn’t the place!

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute?

what do you give in return for gifts? pictures? video's? your time?"

I give nothing except a thank you

If you’re posting nude photos or similar and linking your wish list on this Twitter then yes, it’s a form of sex work/prostitution.

If you’re posting nude photos or similar and linking your wish list on this Twitter then yes, it’s a form of sex work/prostitution.

"

I totally disagree with you but hey ho we all have opinions

I totally disagree with you but hey ho we all have opinions"

We do, you’re right.

The way I see it is, these guys wouldn’t be sending you gifts if you weren’t posting nudes.

Never come accross it

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"It takes two to tango.If each party is comfortable with such an arrangement so be it. As Madonna said she is a material girl living in a material world. "

100%

We do, you’re right.

The way I see it is, these guys wouldn’t be sending you gifts if you weren’t posting nudes. "

I don’t post nudes, not even on here, yeah on on pic I am naked but you cannot see anything.

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

noun

noun: prostitution

the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

"the sale of captives into slavery and prostitution"

This is the definition of the word prostitution.

If no sexual activity is exchanged or offered how can it be prostitution.

"noun

the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

"

This

"noun

"

You conveniently didn’t include the second meaning...

“the unworthy or corrupt use of one's talents for personal or financial gain.”

If I send a picture of my cleavage to a man and he sends me money or a gift, it is a form of sex work/prostitution whatever you want to call it. You are giving someone something for monetary gain whether it be cash or a gift.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

I quite fancy being a financial dominatrix

[[https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/oct/11/life-in-sex-financial-dominatrix-tells-clients-they-are-pathetic-pigs]]

We do, you’re right.

The way I see it is, these guys wouldn’t be sending you gifts if you weren’t posting nudes.

I don’t post nudes, not even on here, yeah on on pic I am naked but you cannot see anything. "

Whether you can see anything or not is irrelevant.

You say you are naked, so it’s an implied nude.

Do you think if you posted fully clothed “normal” photos that you’d put on LinkedIn that you’d get the same response?

Merseyside

"noun

You conveniently didn’t include the second meaning...

“the unworthy or corrupt use of one's talents for personal or financial gain.”

If I send a picture of my cleavage to a man and he sends me money or a gift, it is a form of sex work/prostitution whatever you want to call it. You are giving someone something for monetary gain whether it be cash or a gift.

"

THIS!!!

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

We do, you’re right.

I don’t post nudes, not even on here, yeah on on pic I am naked but you cannot see anything. "

So you are giving all these guys your address?!!

We do, you’re right.

I don’t post nudes, not even on here, yeah on on pic I am naked but you cannot see anything.

Do you think if you posted fully clothed “normal” photos that you’d put on LinkedIn that you’d get the same response? "

In many of my pictures on twitter I am fully clothed in jeans and jumper etc which I deem normal attire, however headless.

However I’m gonna leave this where it is as I can see where it’s going.....

Merseyside

We do, you’re right.

Do you think if you posted fully clothed “normal” photos that you’d put on LinkedIn that you’d get the same response?

In many of my pictures on twitter I am fully clothed in jeans and jumper etc which I deem normal attire, however headless.

However I’m gonna leave this where it is as I can see where it’s going....."

yep i think you best leave it.

We do, you’re right.

So you are giving all these guys your address?!!

"

An amazon wishlist comes straight to the giftee, the gifter doesn’t know the address

We do, you’re right.

yep i think you best leave it. "

We all have opinions

Merseyside

We do, you’re right.

yep i think you best leave it.

We all have opinions "

100%. something we agree upon haha

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute? "

Yes, and I'm reporting you now

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute?

Yes, and I'm reporting you now "

Crack on then

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

yes you are.

What I’m a prostitute?

Yes, and I'm reporting you now "

WHy?

New member on here posted for sugar daddies and posted a SC

Added the SC and multiple posts along the line of “ £300 for me to accom you tonight and do whatever you want”

Just block

By *nsatiable NurseWoman  over a year ago

Brighton

For years I provided for my ex, fed and clothed the bastard, etc. In return I got lots of grief and very rarely, rubbish sex. I think that makes him a prostitute as he received 'gifts' for his sexual favours. And a very expensive one at that too.

Seriously though, most people 'pay' for sex in some ways. Who are we to judge what makes people happy. Some like giving and some live receiving. As long as it's between consenting adults, leave them to it.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Report them I do its just prostitution.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Please report anyone asking for or offering money, gifts etc or looking for rewards or generous. Let Admin have a look.