FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strapon that pleasures her as well

Strapon that pleasures her as well

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aysol OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Id like to buy my gf a strapon that also has a vibrator or something that pleasures her at the same time. Id love to hear from people who have something similar and what they recommend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooBoo2300Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Just search for a strapless strapon, I much prefer it to the vibrating ones. Love honey have them and you get 15% off!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I have one made for two, but I spend all my time squeezing my muscles to keep it in and giving him pleasure. Yes, it's in there, but wouldn't bother if I were honest.

By *ooBoo2300Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have one made for two, but I spend all my time squeezing my muscles to keep it in and giving him pleasure. Yes, it's in there, but wouldn't bother if I were honest."

I have this one and it stays in really well. Also gives good stimulation to my clit and makes me feel very much involved in the pleasure.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I have one made for two, but I spend all my time squeezing my muscles to keep it in and giving him pleasure. Yes, it's in there, but wouldn't bother if I were honest."

The recommendation is to view th "strapless" one should actually be viewed as a double dildo and for most should be used with a harness too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex had one with 3 ends, 1 for "him", 2 for her, she loved it, so did the girl she buggered off with.......

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd personally opt for wearing a vibrating egg, we vibe or something similar while using a strap on as i usually find any thing attached awkward and I like the versatility of a normal harness that you can use different dildos with.

» Add a new message to this topic