FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stalker

Stalker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romageFraise OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Meet a guy on here all cool at first then out of nowhere goes a bit psycho on me so I cut off all communication, don't respond to his messages and block him. Now he keeps giving other guys my contact details telling them to message me for meets. He stopped for a bit but just started again. What can i do to make him stop?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report his name to admin on here and then report to the police for harassment.

Creeps need to get their comeuppance

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Meet a guy on here all cool at first then out of nowhere goes a bit psycho on me so I cut off all communication, don't respond to his messages and block him. Now he keeps giving other guys my contact details telling them to message me for meets. He stopped for a bit but just started again. What can i do to make him stop? "

Report him.

By *nkedMilfWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Definitely report him!

Hope you're ok x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

The police, they've been very supportive for me

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Report to the police just because this is an alternative lifestyle doesn't change what he's doing as wrong.

I would change mobile number if that's what he's sharing but after speaking to the police save any evidence in the meantime.

Remember there's no excuse for this behaviour and you are the victim so don't be anymore take back control get him his comuppence and stop him doing it to anyone else.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Block anyone that corresponds with you that you suspect has had any contact at all with your stalker? There are plenty of other people to correspond with.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I had to report a stalker from POF to the police a few years ago. I was nervous that they wouldn’t take it seriously and or just tell me to “man up”.

They were terrific.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Report his name to admin on here and then report to the police for harassment.

Creeps need to get their comeuppance "

This.

i do hope he doesn't know where you live but as above report him to fab site and police , also report the other idiots that are now messaging you because of him tell them and warn them after first unwanted message then report them

I’ve got a load of this shite!

Fab will only block him, nothing more.

Police is your only option... not that, that solves it. Some people don’t ever learn

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Ensure you give him zero, nothing positive or negative. Don't let him know he's getting to you. Human nature dictates he'll give up.

Yes police is an option but you may be afraid of that. They will probably have a female officer you can talk privately so not as bad as you may think. Keep all the evidence ready to hand over.

I had a female stalker, met her with her husband but she wanted to keep messaging and meeting me behind his back. She started lying to me too. In the end I just broke all communication, gave her zero.

I too have a stalker from off fab , we have never met this guy and he’s only ever seen my chin on any pics we have posted but he knows where I live , work and knows where I walk my dog .. I reported him to fab and mentioned him on the forums ( not by name ) and we actually got the forum suspension !!! Can you believe that ! So fab won’t to anything to help you I’m afraid .

"I too have a stalker from off fab , we have never met this guy and he’s only ever seen my chin on any pics we have posted but he knows where I live , work and knows where I walk my dog .. I reported him to fab and mentioned him on the forums ( not by name ) and we actually got the forum suspension !!! Can you believe that ! So fab won’t to anything to help you I’m afraid ."

We have encountered the same! At some stage we appear to have upset this person (not sure when or how) and he wrote to members of our family saying what were doing! Fortunately we are quite bomb proof, so damage was done!

Horrific to think what it might have to others though!

I just wish I could get my hands on him, because I guarantee he wouldn't do it again.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Report him to Fab, report to police. Change your number and contact details.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I too have a stalker from off fab , we have never met this guy and he’s only ever seen my chin on any pics we have posted but he knows where I live , work and knows where I walk my dog .. I reported him to fab and mentioned him on the forums ( not by name ) and we actually got the forum suspension !!! Can you believe that ! So fab won’t to anything to help you I’m afraid ."

You got a forum suspension for breaking the rules.

You are not allowed to name and shame.

It would result in all sorts if false accusations.

OP as others have said, report to admin and the police.

"I too have a stalker from off fab , we have never met this guy and he’s only ever seen my chin on any pics we have posted but he knows where I live , work and knows where I walk my dog .. I reported him to fab and mentioned him on the forums ( not by name ) and we actually got the forum suspension !!! Can you believe that ! So fab won’t to anything to help you I’m afraid .

You got a forum suspension for breaking the rules.

You are not allowed to name and shame.

It would result in all sorts if false accusations.

OP as others have said, report to admin and the police."

We didn’t name and shame ..we have never told anyone his username !

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Please do report. Some people are worried if it's swinging related that they can't report it but you can.

I have had to in the past for hassles and they are great.

Also never be afraid to report it on here. The admin do a great job.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I’ve got a load of this shite!

Fab will only block him, nothing more.

"

They don't, they take passing peoples personal details very seriously

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is he doing that on here? If so report. If it is offsite then the Police are the best option. The Police can contact Admin from the contact button if needed

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners