FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Day Hotels

Day Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igbeefy OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Has anyone ever used a day room for a meet?

Are they discreet or do reception staff know exactly what there being used for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's easy enough to book via the internet. But I like to do it direct with the reception desk.

Day rooms are used by travellers between flights and business folk holding meetings.

So you won't get any disapproving looks from staff, unless you behave in an obvious way.

I use the well known hotel chains, when they post good offers.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

I strongly reccomend the Dayuse website. You can cancel at any time with no cost and pay cash on the day.

I've used them loads of times. I'm sure the hotel staff know exactly why couples use hotel rooms for a couple of hours but they are professionals and deal with check in the regular way.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Dayuse is very good. I highly recommend it.

By *igbeefy OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Many thanks for reply's.

I have booked through dayuse and as said was very easy site to use.

Thanks

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I have used the Holiday Inn at Gatwick. Very large and lots of people around so easy to get people in and out. Also people coming dont even need to walk past reception as they can come in back entrance (excuse pun). No key cards for lifts either. I think it would be easy to get 4 or 5 or more guys into a room at once with no problem. I will be testing this theory soon!

By *ooBoo2300Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve used dayuse for the Village hotel before. There were 3 of us and staff in reception were very professional. No wink or smile.

I’m planning a meet in a couple of weeks at a different Village hotel that has a pool and spa area. If we have 3 in the room, does anyone know if all 3 of us are allowed to use the pool etc? As we’re booking just the room rather than the normal booking with the number of guests stated. Not sure on this one and fancied a dip before lunch.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

"I’ve used dayuse for the Village hotel before. There were 3 of us and staff in reception were very professional. No wink or smile.

I’m planning a meet in a couple of weeks at a different Village hotel that has a pool and spa area. If we have 3 in the room, does anyone know if all 3 of us are allowed to use the pool etc? As we’re booking just the room rather than the normal booking with the number of guests stated. Not sure on this one and fancied a dip before lunch. "

I think dayroom doesn't include spa use at the village hotels, so you pay per guest for a pass. I guess that means you can all go ...

"I’ve used dayuse for the Village hotel before. There were 3 of us and staff in reception were very professional. No wink or smile.

I’m planning a meet in a couple of weeks at a different Village hotel that has a pool and spa area. If we have 3 in the room, does anyone know if all 3 of us are allowed to use the pool etc? As we’re booking just the room rather than the normal booking with the number of guests stated. Not sure on this one and fancied a dip before lunch. "

No you can just give the room number. Well you can at the one in Blackpool x

We have used them several times with no issue. We go up to the room then the guy will join a few minutes later. The one we use is close to an airport so a lot of people come and go after resting to catch there next flight.

» Add a new message to this topic