FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safety

Safety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Sooo how does people keep themselves safe via here and meets. Why , well on Facebook I've just seen a lady who booked a room beaten up to a pulp by a bloke who has actually messaged me, I know it's it as his name and occupation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Sooo how does people keep themselves safe via here and meets. Why , well on Facebook I've just seen a lady who booked a room beaten up to a pulp by a bloke who has actually messaged me, I know it's it as his name and occupation "

Right ho, this will be pulled soon. Id report to police if you know who it is.

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman  over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

I always have a social first in a public place, I also make sure someone knows where I'll be and give them a description of the person I'm meeting.

I've recently added another precaution of asking to see the persons ID when meeting, if they refuse I'll call it a day. As a single woman and a mother its important I'm as safe as possible.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm confused. Did she meet him through here, or Facebook?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He's Def on here but it says she had booked a room so unsure , it's a family m_mber as she's in hospital

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Nothing is ever 100% safe, you just have to take sensible precautions and try and lower the risk.

So reverse image search, meet publicly, etc.

Most importantly trust your instinct. If something feels off, don’t proceed further.

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"Nothing is ever 100% safe, you just have to take sensible precautions and try and lower the risk.

Most importantly trust your instinct. If something feels off, don’t proceed further.

"

Hi can you help us and tell us how to do this please...thanks

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Nothing is ever 100% safe, you just have to take sensible precautions and try and lower the risk.

Hi can you help us and tell us how to do this please...thanks

"

You might need to be on Chrome or can use tin eye.

On Google chrome, in Google images, copy in the image and search.

Sorry, not a great explanation.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"I always have a social first in a public place, I also make sure someone knows where I'll be and give them a description of the person I'm meeting.

I've recently added another precaution of asking to see the persons ID when meeting, if they refuse I'll call it a day. As a single woman and a mother its important I'm as safe as possible. "

I did this and the guy told me I was weird. So we agreed not to meet.

I asked someone else, he said he thought it was odd but I explained why and he was happy with it.

I do worry about how vulnerable I am in these situations.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Have you reported it to the Police,Facebook and Admin on here?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Safety text to friends. My safety text always says something negative. If I'm held against my will, they'll make sure a positive text is sent.

Always meet in a public place first. If I'm getting in a car, I take a photo of their registration and send it to same friend.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

"Safety text to friends. My safety text always says something negative. If I'm held against my will, they'll make sure a positive text is sent.

Always meet in a public place first. If I'm getting in a car, I take a photo of their registration and send it to same friend. "

I like that.

London St Helier Trier

I am wary of leaving my glass unattended at a Social. Just in case something else is added....

Gut instinct helps.

London St Helier Trier

"Hi

Sooo how does people keep themselves safe via here and meets. Why , well on Facebook I've just seen a lady who booked a room beaten up to a pulp by a bloke who has actually messaged me, I know it's it as his name and occupation "

Did you tell Admin?

Even if you do they can pop up again under a new profile and different pictures.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a Facebook group?

You can’t ever be too safe. People are so vulnerable with this. The above advice is good but it still only helps track and identify, it doesn’t prevent.

I like the ID, I can see why it’s a bit “odd” but once explained it’s very understandable. Though again all you are doing is identifying the person assaulting you before they’ve done it.

Maybe there’s something with having a friend with benefits join in or just go to a club?

» Add a new message to this topic