FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Only one partner plays

Only one partner plays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd like to hear from couples where only one partner plays.

ie. The wife plays but I don't. I'm not involved at all even though I'm aware.

Did anyone start this way? How has it developed over time? Did he get jealous or envious at any point?

I realise most people will answer differently but it would be interesting to see how it works for different people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Little bump.

Surely theres a few opinions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bound to be, i haven't got one mind

Maybe do a forum search for "cuck".

"Maybe do a forum search for "cuck". "

I could do that but were not in a cuck relationship.

My questions were more geared towards how the dynamic may change. But also if there have been issues along the way with partner getting jealous etc

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

So do you watch or have no interaction?

"So do you watch or have no interaction?"

Nothing at all apart from being told.

I know I'm being very specific but figured some couples may have experience

Ha not every couple where one plays is a cuck couple in the fab sense. We only play as a couple but only O plays..be it mfm, mff or even mffm. Every couple has there dynamics...

We started out with it being just me (Mrs) and hubby swore he didn't have any interest in seeing others. He found that he enjoyed me being with others. I felt guilty that it was just me having fun even though I didn't particularly want him sleeping with others either (I'm aware that's hypocritical). Inevitably it got to the point where he did want to be involved. Initially with a threesome and then with other singles and couples. It's still not something I enjoy the idea of but for the sake of equality and to avoid any build up of resentment, he now has the same freedoms that I do. Only thing is I don't want to know about any of it so we basically have an agreement but means I still get to do what I enjoy and so does he but it's just not in my face. Perhaps not a situation that others may approve of but each couple has to do what works for them and be realistic that things may change. Just keep communicating and don't make sweeping statements that you then may go back on.

We started as just a swinging couple but while I enjoyed watching my wife she got very jealous watching me so after a couple of attempts we only played with guys. I realised I got more pleasure from watching her than me fucking another woman. Our play turned into more of a cuckold situation where she now plays with a regular guy alone and she has been with him for 2 years I did in through some emotional issues after a while but well passed them now

[Removed by poster at 11/11/19 20:28:14]

The cuck thing is irrelevant to the op's question in my opinion. My partner knows I play and has absolutely no interest in joining in, watching or any involvement at all. He is certainly not a cuck.

Jealousy has crept in on one occasion when I met someone not from fab without telling my partner. It was well beyond what we had agreed and it caused us real issues for a while

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It's how we roll.

Mr M only plays with me.

"It's how we roll.

Mr M only plays with me."

get in the bowl

Wife has a weakness for fems. Hence we meet couples, she plays fem on fem then all fuck together own partner.

Anyone interested get in touch, we happy to travel.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

We are a couple where lady plays but Insists partner is there and also joins in. Mmf. Partner lives to watch his partner play with men. He has no desire to play with anyone other than her. She would not want him to play with anyone else owing to past relationships. It works. She gets to play with 2 guys. He gets turned on watching and joining in playing with her

By *ndiscloseddesiresWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham

I play but hubby doesn't. We started this way as he has performance issues so after very little sex in 2 years we talked about our options. He doesn't want to see anyone about it so we decided I can play. Jealously is not an issue.

"I play but hubby doesn't. We started this way as he has performance issues so after very little sex in 2 years we talked about our options. He doesn't want to see anyone about it so we decided I can play. Jealously is not an issue. "

This sort of dynamic interests me. Similar to my situation but I get plenty from my partner I'm clearly just greedy. It's great that he is happy with you playing

Thanks for everyone's experiences so far.

A little more about the situation here.

My wife would is considering playing, initially with a woman and going from there. We have no intention of me being involved at all at present and she's not sure she would ever be happy to share me (maybe hypocrisy but I'm happy).

Her main issue is if any resentment sets in and how we deal with that if she still doesn't want me to play.

"Thanks for everyone's experiences so far.

My wife would is considering playing, initially with a woman and going from there. We have no intention of me being involved at all at present and she's not sure she would ever be happy to share me (maybe hypocrisy but I'm happy).

Her main issue is if any resentment sets in and how we deal with that if she still doesn't want me to play."

I understand her concern. My husband was absolutely adamant he would never want to play with anyone else but that changed.

Her main issue is if any resentment sets in and how we deal with that if she still doesn't want me to play.

I understand her concern. My husband was absolutely adamant he would never want to play with anyone else but that changed. "

I completely understand her concerns and right now have absolutely no desire to play. Who knows what will happen down the line though.

Her main issue is if any resentment sets in and how we deal with that if she still doesn't want me to play."

Talk.. always talk and make sure everyone is happy with the situation.

I play but hubby doesn't. We do have a couple's account too.

We spent around a year talking about absolutely every eventuality that could occur.

He was clear from the start that our fab journey wasnt going to end in him wanting to meet women and I don't want him to either..he just wanted to watch me and another guy and maybe join in sometimes. But I worried that he would change his mind and it would make things difficult. After many many months alot talking and sleepless nights we decided to give it a go.

Fast forward 18 months and I started a single account and I regularly see 1 guy who has now become part of us. Hubby asks for photos and videos during our time together and he's extremely happy. I constantly make sure that everything me and my other fella are doing he is happy with and it's working wonderfully.

He still doesn't want to meet any other women after all this time.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"We are a couple where lady plays but Insists partner is there and also joins in. Mmf. Partner lives to watch his partner play with men. He has no desire to play with anyone other than her. She would not want him to play with anyone else owing to past relationships. It works. She gets to play with 2 guys. He gets turned on watching and joining in playing with her"
We are very like this ,we share each other and the guy and hubby like to watch or help when i play with guy ,as long as he gets a little fun he says im the main event ....

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

i think how ever you set the rules when you start has to evolve as you go along we started of with only her playing with girls and moved on too her playing with guys to both playing with couples everything changes with time

This post I've found really interesting. Ive often wondered if I could be happy with a partner having sex with others. I realise from some replies it does depend on certain situations, but some also echo some uncertainty which I could relate

I realised (hypocritically) although id love the idea of getting my end away with others if I were in a relationship, I know id definitely be very uncomfortable and insecure about my partner doing the same.

Different strokes for different folks of course, but for me personally knowing someone i love is sleeping with others, would just kill me. I just wouldn't want to share. So in that case I wouldn't want to get involved with anyone who'd want that.

I'm definitely not against it, as I've met people who do it and am always in admiration about it. I have often fantasised about it if I were attached, so I'd love to be cool with it, but in reality I just couldn't.

I'm single and enjoying that for now. That's why I'm on here to explore freely my sexual side, bit only till I'm smitten and got it out of my system.

Full respect to couples who can be so comfortable with it, make me feel well old fashioned and boring

I understand her concern. My husband was absolutely adamant he would never want to play with anyone else but that changed.

I completely understand her concerns and right now have absolutely no desire to play. Who knows what will happen down the line though.

"

Surely you'd just go back to being monogamous at that point?

Unless she decided she still wants to fuck around and then you'd maybe have to split if you weren't happy with that.

"This post I've found really interesting. Ive often wondered if I could be happy with a partner having sex with others. I realise from some replies it does depend on certain situations, but some also echo some uncertainty which I could relate

I realised (hypocritically) although id love the idea of getting my end away with others if I were in a relationship, I know id definitely be very uncomfortable and insecure about my partner doing the same.

Different strokes for different folks of course, but for me personally knowing someone i love is sleeping with others, would just kill me. I just wouldn't want to share. So in that case I wouldn't want to get involved with anyone who'd want that.

I'm definitely not against it, as I've met people who do it and am always in admiration about it. I have often fantasised about it if I were attached, so I'd love to be cool with it, but in reality I just couldn't.

I'm single and enjoying that for now. That's why I'm on here to explore freely my sexual side, bit only till I'm smitten and got it out of my system.

Full respect to couples who can be so comfortable with it, make me feel well old fashioned and boring

"

I don't think you're old fashioned or boring. Swinging doesn't work for everyone. It doesn't make you a bad person, no matter what some people on here say.

There's nothing wrong with monogamy.

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

For me (Ray) I'm not really bothered about playing, what gets me off is watching Lou get turned on I love watching her play with herself/toys and in turn she gets turned on knowing it's getting me going. I tried FFM years ago with an ex and it was ok but not really my thing

» Add a new message to this topic