FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hard work?

hard work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ud and Bryan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We see so many threads on here - mostly from single guys - saying that it's hard work getting a meet or a reply on here.

This makes us wonder, hard work compared to what?

Is it really harder to get a meet on Fab than on Facebook? In everyday life? At a club?

We're not having a go, just interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

"We see so many threads on here - mostly from single guys - saying that it's hard work getting a meet or a reply on here.

This makes us wonder, hard work compared to what?

Is it really harder to get a meet on Fab than on Facebook? In everyday life? At a club?

We're not having a go, just interested.

"

I think it's as hard on here as anywhere else, me personally I've never met anyone out at a bar or club, mainly online dating, found my ex fiance online, but I think its more demoralising than anything else when people just seem to ignore, I myself have been guilty of almost pointing the finger at others for this, but obviously there's an abundance of single guys on here, and most are oonly here because they think it's an easy way to get laid, and not about the lifestyle, for me, I want to give the lifestyle a chance and explore more of what I might be into, but that becomes difficult as a single guy

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

I think it’s hard to stand out as a single guy. If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they only had Heinz, then we would take that home.

If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they had 5000 different brands, we’d study them for ages... and then go home and order a pizza.

By *ud and Bryan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"I think it’s hard to stand out as a single guy. If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they only had Heinz, then we would take that home.

If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they had 5000 different brands, we’d study them for ages... and then go home and order a pizza."

brilliant, love it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a woman I think it's hard work on here . Yes, if I wasn't picky then maybe it would be easier. I am though and once you actually find someone capable of holding your attention (and you keeping theirs) logistics usually make it hard work

However nothing worth doing is ever easy

Not that difficult to be honest but guys aren't helping themselves when you see some of the whiny statuses they put up.

Just be honest and respectful above all else and eventually things will happen.

And you win the internet today lol.

Spot on.

Patience is key... You need to live your real life and not rely on Fab for a quick fix.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

There is one very glaring and obvious mistake a lot of men seem to make on here...

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"I think it’s hard to stand out as a single guy. If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they only had Heinz, then we would take that home.

If we went to the shop for a tin of beans and they had 5000 different brands, we’d study them for ages... and then go home and order a pizza."

I think that sums it up

» Add a new message to this topic