FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice for a single guy looking to go to a club but is nervous as hell and doesn’t know what he’s letting himself in for.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never been to a club either. But if I were to go I’d message the club ahead of attending to see what their policy is on single men. Some places have a restriction in the days I believe.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Like any pub, social event it will have people in it. Doubt you'll walk into orgy at reception and jump straight in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Research the clubs find best day/event for you and just go with social in mind

Be friendly chat lots don’t be a desperate perv thinking you are owed something for paying an entrance fee

I went alone first time yes scary as hell but typically everyone is dead friendly and always the bar to prop up if quiet lol good luck

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Just read up on which club you are attending, some have selected nights for single guys. You will normally get guided tour by staff, don't go thinking you gonna get laid. Treat it like a normal club, try make conversation with people, if talking to couple make sure you chat to male half too, as its normally them give final say if they want you to have fun with their partners. The women will often smile if interested, try and find what sort of fun all party's like

» Add a new message to this topic