FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Experienced woman

Experienced woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??"

And are you satisfying your girlfriend?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??"
well I'm sure you'll find someone to replace girlfriend here

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It takes 2 to tango...

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??

And are you satisfying your girlfriend? "

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Another charmer

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried contacting women you'd like to meet or putting a meet request up?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I can see why the gf is not keen.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Works both ways maybe you are not satisfying her

You should probably sit down and talk it out with her to see if there is a solution before deciding that cheating on her is the way forward

I can see you being inundated with meet requests following this thread OP

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??

Teach Her, by examples and instructions.

Fun to do.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I can see you being inundated with meet requests following this thread OP "

Another idiot thinking fab is for getting sympathy fks lol

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"I can see you being inundated with meet requests following this thread OP

Another idiot thinking fab is for getting sympathy fks lol "

Or he’s just having a laugh?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Are you satisfying her? Or is sex all about you?

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Blow up doll an option?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Or he’s just having a laugh?"

My sides are splitting.

OP, try posting in the meet section. Top tip for you, most women find it a turn off when you slag off your current partner so you should probably avoid that.

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Hang on Ladies drop everything and help the little soul...remember were on demand

If your not satisfied then I can almost guarantee she isn't either. And since your ok with stepping out on her I hope your ok with her stepping out on you.

"Hang on Ladies drop everything and help the little soul...remember were on demand "

Haha! Love this!

Is the OPs post really your idea of having a laugh?

Lovely men of fab, do any of you want to step in and help his girlfriend out. I imagine she's probably on the look out for an unselfish, imaginative and respectful lover....

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Which charm school did you attend OP?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

It takes at leastv2 to have great sex. Have you considered that some of the problem could lie with you?

You could try a really strange concept.....talk to your girlfriend about it instead of looking to cheat on her.

Maldon

Or he’s just having a laugh?

Is the OPs post really your idea of having a laugh?"

In the sense that he made the whole thing up , perhaps he sees it as funny. He hasn’t responded to any comments.

Perhaps girlfriend is satisfying someone else on fab with much more success than you OP.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Perhaps girlfriend is satisfying someone else on fab with much more success than you OP."
oooh you just hit him where it hurts

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Dont think anyone finds it funny x

Silly child. What possible use would you be to an experienced woman.

By *shyaWoman  over a year ago

bedford

exactly what she deserves!

Sold.

On way

Mic drop. End of thread.

"Lovely men of fab, do any of you want to step in and help his girlfriend out. I imagine she's probably on the look out for an unselfish, imaginative and respectful lover.... "

I would love to be her Experienced man.

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

A prime example of why a majority of the good men get brushed past and sadly tarred with the same brush on fab right here

"Perhaps girlfriend is satisfying someone else on fab with much more success than you OP."

Hahahahahahahaha brilliant

Silly child. What possible use would you be to an experienced woman. "

I don't expect he's given any thought to that... In fact I suspect that no thinking has taken place at all...

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Another idiot thinking fab is for getting sympathy fks lol "

If you read between the lines of the OP's profile I would suggest that he thinks older women are desperate for a shag and he will be doing them a favour

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

If you read between the lines of the OP's profile I would suggest that he thinks older women are desperate for a shag and he will be doing them a favour "

It is a truly charming profile. I'm sure he is inundated with volunteers. Perhaps he is so busy responding to the many messages in his inbox that he can't reply on this post?

Ohhh ffs!

... here's me wanting someone local

If you read between the lines of the OP's profile I would suggest that he thinks older women are desperate for a shag and he will be doing them a favour

It is a truly charming profile. I'm sure he is inundated with volunteers. Perhaps he is so busy responding to the many messages in his inbox that he can't reply on this post? "

24 hour AWOL

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good luck OP.

Many many men want a woman that wants a lot of sex,untill they meet a woman that wants a lot of sex

Cheltenham

"Many many men want a woman that wants a lot of sex,untill they meet a woman that wants a lot of sex"

Ain't this the truth...most of my fuck buddies/partners have loved that I am so open and horny...and then once they realise they cannot keep up they make excuses to let the friendship go...some have admitted the high sex drive was exhausting for them...others just make different excuses lmao

"Many many men want a woman that wants a lot of sex,untill they meet a woman that wants a lot of sex

Ain't this the truth...most of my fuck buddies/partners have loved that I am so open and horny...and then once they realise they cannot keep up they make excuses to let the friendship go...some have admitted the high sex drive was exhausting for them...others just make different excuses lmao"

Yeah, wtf is that about?!? I have fucked the horny out of far too many men!

"Many many men want a woman that wants a lot of sex,untill they meet a woman that wants a lot of sex

Ain't this the truth...most of my fuck buddies/partners have loved that I am so open and horny...and then once they realise they cannot keep up they make excuses to let the friendship go...some have admitted the high sex drive was exhausting for them...others just make different excuses lmao"

And this is why it's nonsense to say women have it easy because of the amount of choice. Finding a man who can satisfy you is as difficult for a woman as finding a woman is for a man. It's only easy if you accept that anyone will do and unfortunately most of them won't do. Unsatisfying sex isnt any better than no sex in my opinion.

Don’t we all mate! I’d like to be shagging all day every day but you have to have a life as well, maybe then you’re girl will want to duck you again ???????

Sold.

On way "

Well my offer wasn’t taken up so I guess I’ll go back to trying to kill off older men by giving them the ride of their lives

Sold.

On way

Well my offer wasn’t taken up so I guess I’ll go back to trying to kill off older men by giving them the ride of their lives "

He must be mad

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??well I'm sure you'll find someone to replace girlfriend here "

Where is the end of the queue

Silly child. What possible use would you be to an experienced woman.

I don't expect he's given any thought to that... In fact I suspect that no thinking has taken place at all... "

Ain't this the truth...most of my fuck buddies/partners have loved that I am so open and horny...and then once they realise they cannot keep up they make excuses to let the friendship go...some have admitted the high sex drive was exhausting for them...others just make different excuses lmao

And this is why it's nonsense to say women have it easy because of the amount of choice. Finding a man who can satisfy you is as difficult for a woman as finding a woman is for a man. It's only easy if you accept that anyone will do and unfortunately most of them won't do. Unsatisfying sex isnt any better than no sex in my opinion. "

Get a wand

Cheltenham

And this is why it's nonsense to say women have it easy because of the amount of choice. Finding a man who can satisfy you is as difficult for a woman as finding a woman is for a man. It's only easy if you accept that anyone will do and unfortunately most of them won't do. Unsatisfying sex isnt any better than no sex in my opinion. "

I don't accept any man will do...I would rather fuck my own hand than fuck a guy that I don't fancy...I have other things I can focus my attention on, and will and can go months without a fuck...

But if I like a guy then heaven help you

"A prime example of why a majority of the good men get brushed past and sadly tarred with the same brush on fab right here "

If you're going to judge someone because of a few bad apples. Then maybe the judges don't deserve the good ones

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"

In all honesty I think I'd rather have no sex than unsatisfying sex.

Cheltenham

"A prime example of why a majority of the good men get brushed past and sadly tarred with the same brush on fab right here

If you're going to judge someone because of a few bad apples. Then maybe the judges don't deserve the good ones "

Everything is subjective

Sold.

On way

Well my offer wasn’t taken up so I guess I’ll go back to trying to kill off older men by giving them the ride of their lives

He must be mad "

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

"A prime example of why a majority of the good men get brushed past and sadly tarred with the same brush on fab right here

If you're going to judge someone because of a few bad apples. Then maybe the judges don't deserve the good ones "

I never once used the word judgement nor said I was doing so. I was merely stating the truth in which their are men on here crying out at the fact they aren’t being given a chance when the OP is the reason so many women hold such a stringent vetting process for their time.

If you're going to judge someone because of a few bad apples. Then maybe the judges don't deserve the good ones

I never once used the word judgement nor said I was doing so. I was merely stating the truth in which there are men on here crying out at the fact they aren’t being given a chance when the OP is the reason so many women hold such a stringent vetting process for their time. "

A judgement must be carried out to tar someone with the same brush, no? It's less to do with you and more to do with the people who do. Also, people should get vetted by finding out a little about them. It's not really vetting if you don't get dig a little. It becomes more of a shopping list of the same things, hoping for a better result each time. So, yeah people should get vetted, properly.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Careful Freya ... a gentleman never tells

I know a guy I can send to educate your girlfriend. However she’ll probably never fuck you again afterwards. Experienced woman indeed

"

And this is why it's nonsense to say women have it easy because of the amount of choice. Finding a man who can satisfy you is as difficult for a woman as finding a woman is for a man. It's only easy if you accept that anyone will do and unfortunately most of them won't do. Unsatisfying sex isnt any better than no sex in my opinion.

In all honesty I think I'd rather have no sex than unsatisfying sex.

"

Me too, every time.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I know a guy I can send to educate your girlfriend. However she’ll probably never fuck you again afterwards. Experienced woman indeed "

Can you send him my way after she's done with him please?!

Don't worry I'm sure she's on here aswell.

Ben...

"I know a guy I can send to educate your girlfriend. However she’ll probably never fuck you again afterwards. Experienced woman indeed

Can you send him my way after she's done with him please?! "

Miss...

Hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy new year

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??well I'm sure you'll find someone to replace girlfriend here "

Oi, this isn't replace your gf or wife site

Maldon

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??well I'm sure you'll find someone to replace girlfriend here

Oi, this isn't replace your gf or wife site "

Now there’s an idea and a business opportunity!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Plot twist: the gf is on here too saying her bf doesn't satisfy her

The OP’s post probably explains why he’s still meet unverified after being on Fab for over a year

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Looks as if you want a Mrs Robinson experience.

Go to a club. It might be easier to find what your looking for.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Want an experienced women.... who can fuck me all day and is up for anything who can show me a really good time! Girlfriend isn’t satisfying me at the moment ??well I'm sure you'll find someone to replace girlfriend here

Oi, this isn't replace your gf or wife site

Now there’s an idea and a business opportunity!"

Can we trade them like the yanks do baseball cards?

S

I’m still chuckling at this

Oh dear, do you want to just lie there and let her do all the work , as nothing said about you showing her a good time ?

Perhaps you need to take your girlfriends needs into account and not be so selfish, remember that sex/making love is for mutual pleasure.

» Add a new message to this topic