If you mean in a public toilet then they almost certainly exist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny daddy 22Man  over a year ago

barry south wales

Used to be some good ones in South Wales but sadly most have gone

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I imagine you would have to be very trusting to stick your cock through a public hole. What if there was a maniac standing on the other side with a hammer or chainsaw ?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Guess a few are left around but because of cuts in public services so many have closed down..

Motorway service stations maybe your best bet.

Quite a lot of gay/bi saunas have them and a number of 'straight' clubs have cottoned on to the increasing curiosity..

Private ones on fabswingers,which are available to the (public)fab community, in every city now.

Happy unloading to you all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I imagine you would have to be very trusting to stick your cock through a public hole. What if there was a maniac standing on the other side with a hammer or chainsaw ?"

Oof that made me wince!

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I imagine you would have to be very trusting to stick your cock through a public hole. What if there was a maniac standing on the other side with a hammer or chainsaw ?"

The only case I've ever heard of is the John Wayne-Bobbit and that was by his own wife

Leeds

Jeffrey Dahmar severed the penis from lots of his victims and preserved them in jars.

How can you not care who is sucking you off on other side? It is a complete lack of standards and stinks of desperation. Great filter for me though

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

They used to really popular and abundant in the early to mid 90s but over the years they have all been board up, refurbished or the toilets have closed down.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

That reminds me of a story an old boss of mine, a former policeman, told me. Back in the early 80s they were called to public toilet, (I think actually in Sheffield) where just such a hole existed, and two people were engaging in sexual activity in adjacent cubicles. The person in trap one came out without a fuss but the man in trap 2 took longer to coax out, all the while wailing and crying about his life being ruined and his wife finding out. When he finally did exit the cubicle the nice policeman pointed out that his wife finding out about his bi tendencies was the least of his worries as the person in the next cubicle was underage with learning difficulties. Maybe a maniac with a chainsaw would have been preferable. As they used to say on Hill Street Blues, be careful out there!

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

But it was the thrill of getting sucked off and not knowing who was sucking you, male or female

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Jeffrey Dahmar severed the penis from lots of his victims and preserved them in jars. "

sounds like the guy had a few issues

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow guys youve put me off ha. Im talking about strangers im on about it being somewhere to meet people from here. Public and fun

"Jeffrey Dahmar severed the penis from lots of his victims and preserved them in jars. "

Pickled cock

Pickled balls.. He was pure evil

Why bother looking for public glory holes when there are plenty of private ones about ?

Leeds

"im on about it being somewhere to meet people from here. Public and fun "

Townhouse is close to you

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Why bother looking for public glory holes when there are plenty of private ones about ?"

Absolutely...no kids around....so dangerous. j

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I wouldn't worry about a chain saw. You can hear them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They do exist but as others have said, they are probably fewer in number than times past. Perhaps this is also because people want something but are less willing to contribute, than in earlier times.

A smart business would potentially create or facilitate the creation of one, pulling in punters for their revenue.

Other countries have more choices, as many have more sex establishments than the UK, including adult toy and movie venues. The UK is still a bit prudish.

David Cameron had the Big Society concept, where people made things happen for each other. It does happen with gloryholes - someone makes them.

As with Kevin Costners Field of Dreams, If you build it, they will come.

"Guess a few are left around but because of cuts in public services so many have closed down..

"

Sorry but this bit made me chuckle. Damn tories shutting everthing down.

» Add a new message to this topic