FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for single only

Looking for single only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fab. It sucks that when you search for single women and probably vice verser for women the site comes up with ladies just looking for couples. That means the search is flooded with people who aren’t interested in me. Can this be fixed so women looking for couples is a separate search

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hi fab. It sucks that when you search for single women and probably vice verser for women the site comes up with ladies just looking for couples. That means the search is flooded with people who aren’t interested in me. Can this be fixed so women looking for couples is a separate search "

Do you tick the box that says they need to be looking for single guys in advanced search?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi fab. It sucks that when you search for single women and probably vice verser for women the site comes up with ladies just looking for couples. That means the search is flooded with people who aren’t interested in me. Can this be fixed so women looking for couples is a separate search "

I tick single women and looking for me but it still shows me women looking for couples. It’s annouying looking at profiles to see they are only interested in couples. Seems daft to show me that in the first place since I’m single haha.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Hi fab. It sucks that when you search for single women and probably vice verser for women the site comes up with ladies just looking for couples. That means the search is flooded with people who aren’t interested in me. Can this be fixed so women looking for couples is a separate search

I tick single women and looking for me but it still shows me women looking for couples. It’s annouying looking at profiles to see they are only interested in couples. Seems daft to show me that in the first place since I’m single haha. "

Use advanced search and select women looking for men. It works when I do it.

» Add a new message to this topic