FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > love eggs

love eggs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone used remote control love eggs ? are they any good ? i would love to use them on my mrs in tesco.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

They can be awesome - especially when she is trying to ask a question or reach for something...but it's best not to overdo it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have tried some but I mustnt have been using them properly as hubby was pressing the remote like mad and I felt nothing. lol mustnt have any feeling.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"we have tried some but I mustnt have been using them properly as hubby was pressing the remote like mad and I felt nothing. lol mustnt have any feeling."

Hope he can find your other 'button'...

I saw some advertised on Groupon the other day! lol

But they just don't do it for me

Don't buy them online! as they have integral batteries the vibration on the cheaper ones are pretty week.

"Don't buy them online! as they have integral batteries the vibration on the cheaper ones are pretty week."

I agree whole heartedly!

I bought a remote control vibe as a gift from Bondara.com for £35. Unfortunately I didn't see the person the gift was for till a few months later. The vibe didn't work and Bondara wouldn't replace. Apparently they only guarentee for 30 days! Oddly enough I didnt see that when I ordered it.

Their customer service was appalling. Yes, I should have tested it upon arrival. But I thought all electrical items had 6 months guarentee in this country.. apparently not..Buyers beware..

I'll be buying any further items from a shop and I'll be checking their return policies in future.

I was thinking more along the lines of you need to turn them on and test how much they vibrate.... some are good some stop when you put the slightest preasure on them....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well we bought some and they arrived today.the look on her face the first time i switched them on was a picture. we went to town and tried them , she loved them .

we used some at the Cardiff social.Bob kept asking people to press the button on the remote and they didn't know why.

bloody awesome.

got mind from a sex shop,guy let me feel the various ones (only in my hand obviously!)to pick the best.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

friend of mine had some and she had em in at a dinner party hubby kept buzzing her lol folks thought she was having a trip on drugs lol

she rates them 110% but not at dinner partys with yer mun n dad lol

Throughly recommend them.

I must learn how not to squeak and squeal when they are activated.

Forum Mod

Im really pissed off with the ones I have just got

Tried them out and they were ok,not as good as I thought they would be but maybe better in the right situation

The right situation comes and they don't bloody work anymore

Pile of shite and they wer'nt cheap either,im sending them back

Had a really sexy swing partner last year. She would have one inside her when we went out to dinner, the results were hilarious. She'd cum within 30 seconds of me hitting the button......very difficult to explain to other diners what was going on.....even more difficult to explain was when she had an orgasm at the dinner table and chocolate moose was dribbling down her chin as she tried to control her orgasm!

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

[Removed by poster at 28/04/12 16:50:46]

» Add a new message to this topic