FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard to please

Hard to please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

During a recent exchange of messages with another user, I was told that my profile made it come across as though I was hard to please.

I just wanted to know if this was simply one persons opinion or do others agree?

Just got me thinking whether I needed to re write some of my profile.

Any other pointers would also be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it does put people off, people are here to have uncomplicated fun, so i think. May be you should look back and think of the reason that made you join a swingers website in the first place

I think your profile is honest, if it reflects you why change it. You could put in what type of person your looking for and an up to date pic instead of stating it's old.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

hard to please..no...negative yes which may amount to the same thing.

Why mention that previous meets were not erotic enough...and how horrible for anyone you met previuosly if they read your profile.

Try rewriting it only using positives...i wouldnt normally do this but i think i like you so some ideas...

ad a few meets last time I was here but I didn't feel they were erotic enough. I like my sexual experiences to be passionate and quite intimate. (so a quickie blowjob wasn't really doing it for me)

Why did u meet if that wasn't for you...it sounds like you were complaining about a choice u made, never good...instead...

After being on the site previously i am back to explore further, i am looking for passionate and intimate sex, my particular fantasies involve .....

I've been on the site before and gotten lost amongst the thousands of single men on here.

Well that again is your problem, not the readers... plenty of single men manage to stand out..

I'm a very eloquent speaker and well educated

very eloquent doesn't suggest it, like men who say they have a great sense of humour but their profiles are dull as ditch water.

If your education and eloquence matter to you, then your profile will reflect it without you having to highlight it.

They may be the last ever time i do this so think yourself lucky lol

You're looking for a specific type of person, for something niche. I think someone will come along read you profile and think, yes, that's what I'm looking for too!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Thank your god, Jemima saved me from typing a lot of sense out anyway.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 23/04/12 01:01:35]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thank your god, Jemima saved me from typing a lot of sense out anyway. "

sush...if people think i talk sense what will happen to my reputation

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"hard to please..no...negative yes which may amount to the same thing.

Why mention that previous meets were not erotic enough...and how horrible for anyone you met previuosly if they read your profile.

Try rewriting it only using positives...i wouldnt normally do this but i think i like you so some ideas...

ad a few meets last time I was here but I didn't feel they were erotic enough. I like my sexual experiences to be passionate and quite intimate. (so a quickie blowjob wasn't really doing it for me)

Why did u meet if that wasn't for you...it sounds like you were complaining about a choice u made, never good...instead...

After being on the site previously i am back to explore further, i am looking for passionate and intimate sex, my particular fantasies involve .....

I've been on the site before and gotten lost amongst the thousands of single men on here.

Well that again is your problem, not the readers... plenty of single men manage to stand out..

I'm a very eloquent speaker and well educated

very eloquent doesn't suggest it, like men who say they have a great sense of humour but their profiles are dull as ditch water.

If your education and eloquence matter to you, then your profile will reflect it without you having to highlight it.

They may be the last ever time i do this so think yourself lucky lol "

Haha! Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I couldn't have hoped for a better response. I'll be taking on board your constructive criticism.

It's interesting how different people interpret things very differently. For example when mentioning getting lost amongst the single men, I didn't intend for that to be a complaint, just a general "hope I stand out this time"

I also see your point about mentioning that I'm an eloquent speaker. I think it's difficult to convey your personality in words and a strong part of my personality is the way I speak and the language I use, sort of like Russell Brand, although I can only dream of being as great with words as him. I think I've basically put down the things that women on the weekend in bars find attractive about me and it's not come across that way.

Thanks again though, was mighty kind of you.

"Thank your god, Jemima saved me from typing a lot of sense out anyway.

sush...if people think i talk sense what will happen to my reputation "

very good advice.

its your profile so if its you and u like it dont change it

dont please others as it will end up with egg on your face!

"During a recent exchange of messages with another user, I was told that my profile made it come across as though I was hard to please.

I just wanted to know if this was simply one persons opinion or do others agree?

Just got me thinking whether I needed to re write some of my profile.

Any other pointers would also be appreciated.

Thanks a lot! "

I think people will see your profile for what it is... a honest guy trying to narrow his search down, nothing wrong with your profile mate, and the point you made about looking for more erotic play...made absolute sense to me! Pauline Xx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Thank your god, Jemima saved me from typing a lot of sense out anyway.

sush...if people think i talk sense what will happen to my reputation "

You're getting a reputation

[Removed by poster at 23/04/12 18:51:37]

» Add a new message to this topic